This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Not many people know this, and you all know that I'm a man who doesn't like to blow his own horn, but I have been Donald Trump's Spiritual adviser for years. His dad hired me years back. A lot of his success can be traced directly back to me.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hi Daisy Mae Johnson,

Nice painting that you posted! However, I see there is one small detail that the artist got wrong. There is some discussion about it going on over at this other thread. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106759 Therefore, here is a revised edition of the painting with the correction made. Since he will be our next POTUS, it is important to correct these small details.

"With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men." - Judges 15:16

Comment

I'm looking for someone who writes folk or inspirational music for some heroic pieces about Donald. We will need to get a music product out there before some of the big primaries like Super Tuesday.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I just get this happy feeling when I listen to Donald Trump. I understand what he's saying. He doesn't confuse me. And, he makes me laugh. I get him, and I think he gets me.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

"Mr. Trump," he said, aiming the camera at his benefactor.

"Yes," Trump said, pulling on the lapels of his jacket.

"Are you Batman?" the boy asked.

"I am Batman," Trump said.

“We have quite a few children gonna take rides today,” said Donald Trump, billionaire, celebrity, entertainer and Republican candidate for president.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here. As I am a citizen of the UK I shall not be voting in the coming election. While Mr. Trup does not seem to be a violent person and he is very succesful in economics, I would probably still vote for a woman. Here in my country we have now a very promising female politician Rt Honourable Nicola Sturgeon. Our First Minister! Yes. Very talented and I shall be voting for her also in the future.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
              A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
              Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
                Yes, it is Harsha Shah here. As I am a citizen of the UK I shall not be voting in the coming election. While Mr. Trup does not seem to be a violent person and he is very succesful in economics, I would probably still vote for a woman. Here in my country we have now a very promising female politician Rt Honourable Nicola Sturgeon. Our First Minister! Yes. Very talented and I shall be voting for her also in the future.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/spp/spp-news/10022015
                You'll be singing a very different tune when President Trump annexes the UK.

Comment

Most of the politicians running like Hilary are career politicians. They are running for themselves. Donald Trump on the other hand is running for us and for the USA. He could be turning his 10 billion into 20 billion and doing his reality TV series, but instead he's taking time out of his very busy schedule to bless us with his brilliant insights. This is why we should appreciate Donald Trump, he's doing us a favor by letting us elect him as president. Here are some of the many reasons to vote for Donald Trump:
                  • He is going to build a wall to keep out criminal rapist murdering thugs from Mexico, and make Mexico pay for it.
                  • He is the greatest jobs president that god ever created
                  • He is the only Republican committed enough to turning America around that he might run even if he is not selected as the Republican nominee. There's no point in voting for any other Republican because Trump is just going to split the vote, resulting in Hilary winning.
                  • Donald Trump Has Foolproof Plan to Defeat ISIS, and he's smart enough not to reveal it and tip them off
                  • He threw "political correctness" in the trash where it belongs and openly calls illegal criminal invaders rapists and murders, called the non-hero John McCain out on being captured, and has a political representative which said a husband cannot rape his wife.
                  • He has more than ten billion dollars. Jesus must have really blessed him if he has this much money.

There is really no good reason to vote for anybody other than Donald Trump. Everybody United States citizen has a moral obligation to vote for Donald Trump.
                  Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Hello Daayani,

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here.
                    Yeah, we sorta figured that, seeing that we just look to the left and can READ your nickname and all.

As I am a citizen of the UK I shall not be voting in the coming election.
                    Praise Jesus for that!

While Mr. Trup does not seem to be a violent person and he is very succesful in economics, I would probably still vote for a woman.
                    First of all, who is this "Trup" you speak of? And second of all, who in their right mind would vote for a woman to lead their country?

Are you hoping for Hillary Clinton to get voted in so that she can destroy our country? (Them be fighting words if so...)
                    "With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men." - Judges 15:16

Comment

I imagine that Donald looks a lot like Jesus.
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                        I imagine that Donald looks a lot like Jesus.
                        I think he must, too. I can't imagine any other man being able to pull off such a luxurious mane. Fabio tried it, but he just looked like a fag. Mr. Trump is as masculine as a man can be, with the exception of Jesus, who hung from a cross without whimpering or peeing on himself. Even my cat fixes his hair like the Donald now.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                          I'm looking for someone who writes folk or inspirational music for some heroic pieces about Donald. We will need to get a music product out there before some of the big primaries like Super Tuesday.
                          I'm please my call for inspirational music paying homage to Donald has begun and is well under way:

The Donald Trump Rap

Despite his many controversial stances in his presidential campaign platform, his name is synonymous with extreme wealth in the hip-hop world. Since the 1980s, rappers have mentioned Trump in their lyrics -- in some cases have named entire songs after him.

Many rappers have praised his wealth, comparing their finances and fiscal aspirations to that of the multibillion dollar business mogul.

“I buy cars with straight cash, have meetings with Donald Trump,” said rapper Ludacris in his 2003 song, “Hip Hop Quotables."

But it doesn't stop there.

"Trump is 90s hip-hop all day," Comedian Mike Yard told host Larry Wilmore in a July episode of "The Nightly Show."

Yard pointed out that Trump loves gold, has his own vodka and pulls “gangsta" moves like publicly giving out a U.S. Senator’s phone number.

“He’s like the 50 Cent of the Republican party,” Yard said. “All he needs is to get shot nine times and he’s golden.”

Since Trump has yet to drop a mixtape, we've compiled 67 hip-hop songs over the last 25 years that mention the mogul's name in the video above.

Enjoy!
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
                            Most of the politicians running like Hilary are career politicians. They are running for themselves. Donald Trump on the other hand is running for us and for the USA. He could be turning his 10 billion into 20 billion and doing his reality TV series, but instead he's taking time out of his very busy schedule to bless us with his brilliant insights. This is why we should appreciate Donald Trump, he's doing us a favor by letting us elect him as president. Here are some of the many reasons to vote for Donald Trump:
                            • He is going to build a wall to keep out criminal rapist murdering thugs from Mexico, and make Mexico pay for it.
                            • He is the greatest jobs president that god ever created
                            • He is the only Republican committed enough to turning America around that he might run even if he is not selected as the Republican nominee. There's no point in voting for any other Republican because Trump is just going to split the vote, resulting in Hilary winning.
                            • Donald Trump Has Foolproof Plan to Defeat ISIS, and he's smart enough not to reveal it and tip them off
                            • He threw "political correctness" in the trash where it belongs and openly calls illegal criminal invaders rapists and murders, called the non-hero John McCain out on being captured, and has a political representative which said a husband cannot rape his wife.
                            • He has more than ten billion dollars. Jesus must have really blessed him if he has this much money.

There is really no good reason to vote for anybody other than Donald Trump. Everybody United States citizen has a moral obligation to vote for Donald Trump.
                            The vote for Mr. Trump will be nearly unanimous by the election in November 2016. The liberals and the America-haters will vote against him, of course. But they will RUE THE DAY they fail to display their allegiance via a vote for Mr. Trump. With the kind of invasive data tracking, drone observation, NSA email observation, and black helicopter monitoring infrastructure Obama has set up to steal our guns and put REAL Americans into FEMA Concentration Camps, President Trump will use those resources easily to financially ruin or exterminate his enemies (which also happens to be the same people who hate America).

Comment

Brother Mr. Mayor,
                              As I prayed over your request for poems, prose, and songs that would help us bring Donald Trump to Washington, the LORD spake to me these words and the angels sang them to me in the tune of "Yellow Rose of Texas."
                              I pray you will find them pleasing, but most of all, I pray they please our Lord and President Trump.

As God will use a trumpet
                              When He returns to ground,
                              So He will use this trump of God
                              To turn this world around
                              His shining mane, his thundering words,
                              His pockets filled with gold
                              No other candidate so strong,
                              No candidate so bold!

He’ll free our land of commies
                              He’ll free our land of scum
                              He’ll free us from the democrats
                              And other lazy bums
                              He’ll stand up for America
                              Protect our knives and guns
                              And once again our country will be seen as number one

Farewell to all illegals
                              The USA is ours!
                              The Donald will restore our borders with his mighty power
                              He’ll bring back prayer in school and proudly raise his Bible high
                              Terrorists and antichrists will then all surely die!

So in this next election
                              The Donald must be named
                              As President of these United States we must proclaim
                              America’s for Jesus, declare in a loud voice!
                              And when Trump’s in the White House
                              The angels will rejoice.
                              Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                              “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                              Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                                Brother Mr. Mayor,
                                As I prayed over your request for poems, prose, and songs that would help us bring Donald Trump to Washington, the LORD spake to me these words and the angels sang them to me in the tune of "Yellow Rose of Texas."
                                I pray you will find them pleasing, but most of all, I pray they please our Lord and President Trump.

As God will use a trumpet
                                When He returns to ground,
                                So He will use this trump of God
                                To turn this world around
                                His shining mane, his thundering words,
                                His pockets filled with gold
                                No other candidate so strong,
                                No candidate so bold!

He’ll free our land of commies
                                He’ll free our land of scum
                                He’ll free us from the democrats
                                And other lazy bums
                                He’ll stand up for America
                                Protect our knives and guns
                                And once again our country will be seen as number one

Farewell to all illegals
                                The USA is ours!
                                The Donald will restore our borders with his mighty power
                                He’ll bring back prayer in school and proudly raise his Bible high
                                Terrorists and antichrists will then all surely die!

So in this next election
                                The Donald must be named
                                As President of these United States we must proclaim
                                America’s for Jesus, declare in a loud voice!
                                And when Trump’s in the White House
                                The angels will rejoice.

Absolutely beautiful, BrotherLarry--I called the Principal at Freehold Public High School and told him to have the H. S. Chorus began working up this song. He, of course, knows well the melody to "Yellow Rose of Texas". When the Fall Concert comes around, we will hear it sung by handsome young people with wonderful voices. Maybe Brother Trump will helicopter in to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X