X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban!

Originally posted by Blanche_Locke View Post
    First of all, that was a phone number, not a link. Why are you even a moderator if you can't tell the difference between them? Second, your suppression of information to enable abuse is rather suspicious.
    Why are you even here if you can't tell that this is a forum for discussing the Bible?

No one here cares about your opinion. No one here asked for your help. We might actually care and give consideration to your words if the words in question examined the Bible. So, please give some thought to opening up the book at the heart of our concerns. Or do you support suppression of Biblical knowledge, hmm?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
      ...Or do you support suppression of Biblical knowledge, hmm?
      I don't think she knows what she supports, or even what she should support, having obviously been exposed to so few accurate sources of information in her life.

She has access to a wonderful one here, yet squanders it trying vainly to appear smrt.

Comment

I've included something in the intro thread. Christ's bowels motivate Christians with compassion and great concern lest actions performed in ignorance short-circuit Redemption opportunities before the Day of Christ. Blasphemous games (such as this one) prevent meditation on His message and encourage idolatry by ascribing human values to things that aren't even things.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          Why are you even here if you can't tell that this is a forum for discussing the Bible?

No one here cares about your opinion. No one here asked for your help. We might actually care and give consideration to your words if the words in question examined the Bible. So, please give some thought to opening up the book at the heart of our concerns. Or do you support suppression of Biblical knowledge, hmm?
          I can tell that this is a forum for the discussion of God's word. I can also tell when signs of domestic abuse are present, which just so happens to be illegal. In that matter, at least, you're arguing with American law, not me. Perhaps you should consult a lawyer on the matter.
          Life is a cage, death is the key, all your drugs are belong to me.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.

Comment

I can tell that this is a forum for the discussion of God's word...
            Then why can't you restrict yourself to that?

American law will concern the True Christians(tm) when a duly authorized law enforcement officer contacts them, not when some anonymous internet hero goes all Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Then why can't you restrict yourself to that?

American law will concern the True Christians™ when a duly authorized law enforcement officer contacts them, not when some anonymous internet hero goes all Karen.
              I'm far from being a hero, sweetheart. But one thing's for sure: I'm keeping an eye on you, and this place. Don't take that as a threat, take it as a promise.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.

Comment

...Don't take that as a threat, take it as a promise.
                My, that's an awfully wannabe-domestic-terrorist attitude you're copping.

Your IP is on record, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  My, that's an awfully wannabe-domestic-terrorist attitude you're copping.

Your IP is on record, btw.
                  Oof. I'm very frightened, or I would be if I wasn't using a VPN. And if you considering an FBI report to be terrorism, well... you do you, mate.

Comment

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Hello buddersquid360, and welcome to our friendly forums! It seems as if you've spent hours upon hours upon hours studying this. I wonder if you think memories of your studies will bring you any comfort when you are suffering in Hell at the hands of Satan and his minions. Do you think when they take turns using your rectum as a tallywhacker portal that reminiscing about cyborgs will decrease the pain and humiliation you'll endure? Or do you think that when you reflect on the name Mercy, you'll wish you had considered accepting the Mercy of CHRIST while you were alive? I'm just curious. Either way, once you land yourself in Perdition, we'll enjoy watching you scream in agony and pain. Maybe then we'll shout down some of this little book report you've written to remind you of the good times you could have used reading the Holy Bible.
                      Holy shit are you on fucking meth? That srsly goes for everyone else on this thread lmao 💀💀💀

Comment

Originally posted by OctoCorn931 View Post
                        Holy shit are you on piffleing meth? That srsly goes for everyone else on this thread lmao 💀💀💀
                        Certainly not! We're high on Jesus. We are also lit within from the knowledge of what is really written in the Bible. That is what this entire web-based forum is about. We want people to actually read the words of the Bible, then, try to imagine how our lives would be if we followed God's commandments with true, unstinting faithfulness.
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by OctoCorn931 View Post
                          meth . . . lmao . . . 💀
                          [post edited for brevity]

The salient points are there. Presumably there's some sort of "buzz" and everyone sits there giggling but soon enough the brain gives out and you'd stop working altogether.

I grew up without screen time of any sort and have never owned a console (if that's what they're called) but did attend Sunday School where just how revolting I was was hammered home in no uncertain terms. Only evil all the time and absolutely deserving of torment in the world to come. Fortunately, by attending Sunday School that destiny could be avoided if I took notice of God and did what He wanted me to do. Three alternatives were highlighted:
                          • Roman Catholic

• Greek Orthodox

• Italian Pentecostal
                          some of which were available locally. By understanding what God had explained it was easy to see how cult like those heretics were and obviously as a result I'd never read their literature and never attend one of their events. Instead I read what was already available and formed my opinions based on that. I still have no idea what an Italian Pentecostal gathering would be like but can more or less work out the other two having seen the buildings they use which is more than enough even without all the foreign-looking types milling around when they let them out.

Games like this "Overwatch" are similar. After exposure to whatever takes place in the game, we get to see the result posting here such nonsense as to ensure we understand never to engage with its universe at all, just as we'd never engage with Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox or Italian Pentecostals. They also make comments on the forum and it's easy to see how cult like those heretics are, how utterly impervious to reason; as a result we have read some of their literature confirming the reliability of God in all four cases catholic (of any type) orthodox (of any type) pentecostal (of any type) and overwatch (any version, apparently "reskinning" is a thing to make it more blasphemous) utterly devoid of reason.
                          Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Perhaps although you came here to mock and sneer an opportunity has opened for you to accept The Truth before it's too late 💀 and help others to understand just what's at stake. The meth is not involved at any stage.

In Him.

Comment

Working...
                          X