Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Thrifty Christian
Reload this Page Petite Women's clothing for sale
The Thrifty Christian Business, Investing and Finance Tips for True Christians™

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 09:25 AM

Greetings,

As I have explained in the introductions forum, I am thrice a widow.

The Lord deemed it necessary to smite my brides after the wedding night, as per Deuteronomy 22:20.

These wives had been from Thailand, and now I have some of their clothing lying around and don't know what to do with it.

(#2)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 02:42 PM

Brother Longshire,

First, please allow me to extend a belated to these friendly forums.

I showed your post to my dear husband for his perusal. Mr. McIrish says that he's very interested in the second item (seems to be some kind of scarf in an interesting teal-rust combination?), and has asked if you have any other similar garments available?

When I stupidly told Paddy that I already have enough winter outerwear, and not to waste money on women's frivolities, he just cuffed me upside the head and sent me back into the kitchen.

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
Brother Longshire,

First, please allow me to extend a belated to these friendly forums.

I showed your post to my dear husband for his perusal. Mr. McIrish says that he's very interested in the second item (seems to be some kind of scarf in an interesting teal-rust combination?), and has asked if you have any other similar garments available?

When I stupidly told Paddy that I already have enough winter outerwear, and not to waste money on women's frivolities, he just cuffed me upside the head and sent me back into the kitchen.
Dear Mrs. Paddy,

I am glad you husband has left the bottle and the Pope in order to become a True Christian. I have always known that underneath the foul whiskey breadth of your average swarthy Irishman is a true White Christian waiting to come out.

I am more than happy to forgo lucre and give you this item in the name of Christian charity.

YIC,

Chester
(#4)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
Dear Mrs. Paddy,

I am glad you husband has left the bottle and the Pope in order to become a True Christian. I have always known that underneath the foul whiskey breadth of your average swarthy Irishman is a true White Christian waiting to come out.

I am more than happy to forgo lucre and give you this item in the name of Christian charity.

YIC,

Chester
Well ... unfortunately, Mr. McIrish hasn't put aside the Jameson and rosary beads just yet. But Mrs. Etheldreda and I are praying fervently for True Salvation™ to deliver him into the arms of Jesus any day now!

Thank you for your generosity!

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!