X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Catholic. Born, raised and proud

Originally posted by James Peter View Post
    Well, forgive me, but I happen to think you are just as guilty of treating the Bible as a buffet as these people. Throughout your posts I've seen you make such blasphemous and unscriptural assertions such as that God loves everybody and we shouldn't judge others. In my opinion, you are a very bad example for the unsaved to see of Catholicism. You should take care of the beam in your own eye before you start telling these Protestants about the speck in theirs.
    Search the world's largest database of answers about the beliefs and practices of the Catholic faith. Learn more about Catholicism through articles, books, videos and more.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Starting with "My eight year old..."

You will see that "God loves every being He has created"
    Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hutchins View Post
      Does Jesus Himself come and bless the wine and bread? Or just some boy-buggering pedo in a nice robe?
      John 20:21-22 - "As the Father has sent me, so I send you ... and He breathed on them saying 'Receive the Holy Spirit"

Christ acts through the priests to perform this miracle. We believe that the Priests can be traced back all the way to the apostles. We believe that the apostles laid hands upon their successors passing on the gift they themselves were given by Christ. Thus, we have the priests today.
      Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        That's rich coming from a representative of the world's biggest cult, who purposefully mangles God's Holy Word
        Why would I do this on purpose? I believe this to be as right as you believe your interpretation. I do not believe you intentionally mangle the Word, you are simply confused for you do not have the guidance of the Church. I want to go to heaven as much as you, and would not PURPOSEFULLY mangle the Word.

who claims papal infallibility but then changes it's mind
        I think you misunderstand the idea of papal infallibility, but perhaps you could explain...

who commits blasphemy like infant Baptism
        To understand infant Baptism you must first grasp original sin. Are you familiar with this?

Genesis 2:16-17 - the day you shall eat of that tree, you shall die
        Genesis 3:11-19 - God's punishment for eating of the tree
        Romans 5:12-19 - many become sinners through one man's sin
        1 Corinthians 15:21-23 - by a man came death; in Adam all die
        and Mary worship and idolatry...
        Why do you persist so? There is no apparition of Mary nor prayer nor Church teaching that calls for her worship. We venerate her, we do not worship. We build statues in remembrance, we do not idolize.

Comment

"Unconverted; pagan."

can you get any more Pagan than drinking BLOOD?
          You think of the flesh. Read 1 Corinthians 2:14 to 3:4 and you will see that Paul explains this.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholic - Not Christian View Post
            http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/qui...s/keyword/love

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Starting with "My eight year old..."

You will see that "God loves every being He has created"
            That website is not infallible. The Bible is. Bible says God hates evil Protestants who reject Jesus' True Church(tm), that's what I believe.
            in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti

Comment

This website (written by a fellow Catholic) explains it well: http://www.trosch.org/the/god-hates.htm

Comment

This website (written by a fellow Catholic) explains it well: http://www.trosch.org/the/god-hates.htm
                Wisdom 11:22 - 12:1
                "Indeed, before you the whole universe is as a grain from the balance, or a drop of morning dew come down upon the earth. But you have mercy on all, because you can do all things; and you overlook the sins of men that they may repent. For you love all things that are and loathe nothing that you have made; for what you hated, you would not have fashioned. And how could a thing remain, unless you willed it; or be preserved, had it not been called forth by you? But you spare all things, because they are yours, O Lord and lover of souls."

You will see that this website may also be considered "fallible". And I'll probably get infraction for this one too . However your point is valid and requires some study, but I think that God merely detests the sin of the sinner, not the being of the sinner itself. Why would it still exist otherwise?

Comment

Why don't you two get a room? Then we don't have to put up with this ridiculous conversation.
                  Cling to your guns and religion. "Change" is here.

Comment

Why don't you two get a room? Then we don't have to put up with this ridiculous conversation.
                    I'm not keeping you here.

Feel free to ask more questions if you have them, our little side conversation is "on the side" and in no way will interfere.

Comment

Wisdom 11:22 - 12:1
                      "Indeed, before you the whole universe is as a grain from the balance, or a drop of morning dew come down upon the earth. But you have mercy on all, because you can do all things; and you overlook the sins of men that they may repent. For you love all things that are and loathe nothing that you have made; for what you hated, you would not have fashioned. And how could a thing remain, unless you willed it; or be preserved, had it not been called forth by you? But you spare all things, because they are yours, O Lord and lover of souls."

You will see that this website may also be considered "fallible". And I'll probably get infraction for this one too . However your point is valid and requires some study, but I think that God merely detests the sin of the sinner, not the being of the sinner itself. Why would it still exist otherwise?
                      Hmm, that is an interesting quote, I must admit. I'm a bit confused as to how to connect it with this passage from Romans, though.
                      11 before her children were born, so that neither had yet done anything either good or bad, but in order that it should be God's choice which prevailed 12 -not human merit, but his call -- she was told: the elder one will serve the younger. 13 Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. 14 What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question! 15 For speaking to Moses, he said: I am gracious to those to whom I am gracious and I take pity on those on whom I take pity. 16 So it is not a matter of what any person wants or what any person does, but only of God having mercy. 17 Scripture says to Pharaoh: I raised you up for this reason, to display my power in you and to have my name talked of throughout the world. 18 In other words, if God wants to show mercy on someone, he does so, and if he wants to harden someone's heart, he does so. 19 Then you will ask me, 'How then can he ever blame anyone, since no one can oppose his will?' 20 But you -- who do you think you, a human being, are, to answer back to God? Something that was made, can it say to its maker: why did you make me this shape? 21 A potter surely has the right over his clay to make out of the same lump either a pot for special use or one for ordinary use. 22 But suppose that God, although all the time he wanted to reveal his retribution and demonstrate his power, has with great patience gone on putting up with those who are the instruments of his retribution and designed to be destroyed; Seems to me to be saying God hates certain people and allows them to carry on so that he can greater demonstrate His power. I'm not entirely sure what it means. I think I'll ask my Priest about it. I guess I still have a lot to learn, but I've been lucky to get to talk to you

Comment

Hmm, that is an interesting quote, I must admit. I'm a bit confused as to how to connect it with this passage from Romans, though.
                        11 before her children were born, so that neither had yet done anything either good or bad, but in order that it should be God's choice which prevailed 12 -not human merit, but his call -- she was told: the elder one will serve the younger. 13 Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. 14 What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question! 15 For speaking to Moses, he said: I am gracious to those to whom I am gracious and I take pity on those on whom I take pity. 16 So it is not a matter of what any person wants or what any person does, but only of God having mercy. 17 Scripture says to Pharaoh: I raised you up for this reason, to display my power in you and to have my name talked of throughout the world. 18 In other words, if God wants to show mercy on someone, he does so, and if he wants to harden someone's heart, he does so. 19 Then you will ask me, 'How then can he ever blame anyone, since no one can oppose his will?' 20 But you -- who do you think you, a human being, are, to answer back to God? Something that was made, can it say to its maker: why did you make me this shape? 21 A potter surely has the right over his clay to make out of the same lump either a pot for special use or one for ordinary use. 22 But suppose that God, although all the time he wanted to reveal his retribution and demonstrate his power, has with great patience gone on putting up with those who are the instruments of his retribution and designed to be destroyed; Seems to me to be saying God hates certain people and allows them to carry on so that he can greater demonstrate His power. I'm not entirely sure what it means. I think I'll ask my Priest about it. I guess I still have a lot to learn, but I've been lucky to get to talk to you
                        The same here brother. Perhaps the reason for us coming to this forum was not that we persuade these true christians to put down their arms, but that we might meet and gain a greater understanding of our faith through one another. God Bless

Comment

The same here brother. Perhaps the reason for us coming to this forum was not that we persuade these true christians to put down their arms, but that we might meet and gain a greater understanding of our faith through one another. God Bless
                          This is not some cheap pick up site for queer papists. I'm sure your cult has plenty of other places for you to troll. Why don't you go find them?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Indeed Pastor.

It would be a blessing for the children who would remain unmolestered whilst Catholic - Not Christian and James Peter are molesterbating each other.

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Working...
                            X