X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christianity: The only TRUE religion- A concept made simple

Originally posted by Christananddefendingothersfaiths View Post
    Christianity the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by talking snake to eat from a magical tree yeah, makes perfect sense I mean seriously in retrospect christens are screwed up

May EVERY god watch over you and show you the path of your own choice not a cults brainwash (namely this church)
    Christananddefendingothersfaiths (and I guest bashing this one for that exact crime)
    So let me get this straight: You want to reject and ridicule the gift of temporary sacrifice made by Jesus, but you want us to go ahead and take seriously and even worship all the false Gods in the world and participate in their cults? So we should all worship the dothead God Shiva and drink human blood, but we should reject Christ? We should all worship Allah the false Moongod and help the terrorists destroy America, but we should ignore the one true God of Abraham?

You know, the Holy Bible warns us about maggots like you.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
    If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

So let me get this straight: You want to reject and ridicule the gift of temporary sacrifice made by Jesus, but you want us to go ahead and take seriously and even worship all the false Gods in the world and participate in their cults? So we should all worship the dothead God Shiva and drink human blood, but we should reject Christ? We should all worship Allah the false Moongod and help the terrorists destroy America, but we should ignore the one true God of Abraham?

You know, the Holy Bible warns us about maggots like you.
      Hmmm ... I guess he didn't read the Bible ... or the forum ... before starting to post here
      1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
      1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
      Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by minister noddy View Post
        Hmmm ... I guess he didn't read the Bible ... or the forum ... before starting to post here
        That is true of most of the fruitcakes and assorted unsaved scum that come wandering into our Godly forum. A pastor's work is never done.

Well, I'm off to take my daily 5 mile swim. Gotta keep those abs rock hard.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

That is true of most of the fruitcakes and assorted unsaved scum that come wandering into our Godly forum. A pastor's work is never done.

Hmmm ... I bet you do, Pastor ... bet you are lookin' good
          1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
          1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
          Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Christananddefendingothersfaiths View Post
            Christianity the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by talking snake to eat from a magical tree yeah, makes perfect sense I mean seriously in retrospect christens are screwed up
            ...Christananddefendingothersfaiths
            In what sense exactly are you a "Christan"?
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

And this goes to your vanity?

Comment

Originally posted by Retrofit View Post
                And this goes to your vanity?
                How dare you? How DARE you come onto this, God's forum, and insult our Pastor?

Have you read the Bible? Or did you just smear it with your own feces like a blasphemous autistic?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

YBIC

Comment

Hey [filthy name],

I joined your ridiculous forum today just to confirm that there are still a few apes out there who have not had the courage to evolve with the rest of us... As for your weak abs pastor, [improper request]... Your web forum passes judgement and berates other humans to a point that's laughable. The fact that you believe the planet is flat is juvenile. Your claim of one true religion is so played out.. [abbreviation, probably dirty]!! So thanks for the laughs... If indeed there were a gawd and a heaven, I'd rather live in hell than share air with you bent up [bad word] !!!

Comment

You won't be laughing so hard when Jesus casts you into the lake of fire, Jezebel.

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

Comment

Hey **** Face,...
                      If you weren't the 100,000th visitor to start off fairly politely only to go full Tourette's within half a dozen posts, this may have shocked someone.

...I joined your ridiculous forum today just to confirm that there are still a few apes out there who have not had the courage to evolve with the rest of us...
                      Find me an ape who's stupid enough to be Christian, or apologize to the simian world in general.

Oh, and learn what evolution actually is, thanks.

...As for your weak abs pastor, **** u and him too...
                      Is that an invitation?

... Your web forum passes judgement and berates other humans to a point that's laughable...
                      And perfectly justified, according to the Bible. Read it and see.

... The fact that you believe the planet is flat is juvenile...
                      Now you're insulting juveniles.

Comment

FUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....UQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....UQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....UQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....UQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....UQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GODFUQ U FUQ GOD FUQ U FUQ GOD AND PASTOR EZEKIAL MISSPELLED INTENTIONALLY TO DISRESPECT HAS A VAGINA.....

Comment

tl;dr.....
                          Well friend, not sure what disjointed country you are from though the Landover translator of jiberish to American came back with 'fail'.

How about you tell us what the mean old priest did to you.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Was he speaking in Arab, Mr Hutchins? I couldn't make head nor tails of it.

YBIC

Comment

F...HAS A Rodimer.....
                              Psalm 119:165 "Great peace have they which love thy law: And nothing shall offend them."

Now, if you're finished kicking at the slats of your crib, why not read the Bible? That way, you'll know what these people actually believe, instead of the lies your priests and parents have been telling you all your life. Mocking someone's beliefs is not only much easier when you have a clue as to what they actually are, it's much more effective because then they cannot simply dismiss you as a foul-mouthed ignorant idiot (which is the only side of you we've seen so far).

Start here.

And if you have to swear to insult someone, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

no i'm not insulting children..even children know we live on a globe. i simply think it's hilarious that you morons believe what has already been proven false...like your pastor the false prophet.. i'd mention his name but he doesn't deserve the respect. so keep on entertaining me... i'm having a blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X