X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals or women: who should have more rights?

When I think back to the Golden Age of America, I wonder what made it so great and moreover what makes it so terrible like a 3rd world shithole now. In the Golden Days, men were men that made decisions and led the family. Women on the other hand were useful and not full of piss and vinegar as they are nowadays. What's the difference you ask? Women have too much responsibility and they can't handle it. Yes they can make food but they can't vote or serve on a jury. Imagine if a dog or cow sat on the jury!? It's laughable.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Animals or women: who should have more rights?

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    When I think back to the Golden Age of America, I wonder what made it so great and moreover what makes it so terrible like a 3rd world shithole now. In the Golden Days, men were men that made decisions and led the family. Women on the other hand were useful and not full of piss and vinegar as they are nowadays. What's the difference you ask? Women have too much responsibility and they can't handle it. Yes they can make food but they can't vote or serve on a jury. Imagine if a dog or cow sat on the jury!? It's laughable.
    Great observation on how things should be run, Dr. Toole. Perhaps all this was easier to understand before technology pushed animals to the side and allowed people get mixed up about who was in charge.

When farmers, deliverymen and stagecoach drivers all used horses and dogs the men would give orders to the animals and the animals would do what they were told. When the men came home it was natural to give orders and have them followed there.

Now, the animals are gone and women are driving trucks and tractors. Women have started to think they are the ones in charge. These new arrangements of authority need to be corrected.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Perhaps all this was easier to understand before technology pushed animals to the side and allowed people get mixed up about who was in charge.
      Women have started to think they are the ones in charge. These new arrangements of authority need to be corrected.
      As you spoke those words, Mr. Mayor, a vision of stainless steel and lines of women riding on a conveyor belt was conjured in my mind. Breeding the best in class for our young soldiers. Glory!
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

An albatross is one of the the most beautiful birds to grace the sky. Far more lovely than many of these ugly hens who pass as girls in the UK. My vote is for the bird.

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air, for they sow not, neither do they reap nor gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are ye not much better than they?

No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Working...
        X