X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chastity Devices: Good Investment?

I am not a greedy man, but I do want to see my trust fund grow. Tithing is obviously the best way to get the most return on investments.

(Malachi 3:10-12) "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. {11} I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the LORD Almighty. {12} "Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the LORD Almighty."

The chastity of our Christian sisters must be preserved. What could be more disappointing than to discover on our wedding night that our beloved has already known a man? While I know that any good Christian doctor will provide a full certificate of virginity for a reasonable fee, what if we encouraged chastity devices to be worn from a young age that are only capable of being removed by the girl's father, pastor, or other trusted male? This would create a demand for the devices and I would think stock prices would rise. I don't want to end up a poor old man, so while I am young, virile, masculine, and capable of siring thousands of sons, I want to build up my treasures here on earth while I wait for my Father's reward in Heaven.

Should I stick to tithing or play the chastity investment game?
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: Chastity Devices: Good Investment?

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
    I am not a greedy man, but I do want to see my trust fund grow. Tithing is obviously the best way to get the most return on investments.

what if we encouraged chastity devices to be worn from a young age that are only capable of being removed by the girl's father, pastor, or other trusted male?

Should I stick to tithing or play the chastity investment game?
    Dear BrotherLarry, far be it for me to offer investment advice, but chastity devices still present . . . oh dear, how shall I put this? . . certain vulnerabilities that could possibly encourage a more grievous sin than fornication.

Prayer and unrelenting parental vigilance are the wisest investments of all. Also, having young people sign purity pledges--I hear those work great!

Helpfully Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

yes chastity belts are still alive and well and I happily and proudly wear one
      “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.” (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Comment

Originally posted by southerngirl97 View Post
        yes chastity belts are still alive and well and I happily and proudly wear one

A Tollyboy, I hope. Their FGA 200 is the best you can buy over the counter. Anything better you need to have custom made.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Working...
        X