X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy! Santa Claus is dead!

To the TrueChristian in the photo, we are all indebted to you for ridding the world of this Satanic incarnation.

Re: Joy! Santa Claus is dead!

Haha! That's cute, Irene!

Thank the Good Lord that the child-fondling priest whom the papists coined "Saint Nick" is currently undergoing punishment at the hands and tallywacker of Satan and his minions! That makes me laugh more than this photo - knowing that so many centuries later, that pedophile is STILL suffering, no doubt being anally penetrated over and over and over again without respite to even catch his breath for hundreds of years, and it's only just begun!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
    X