X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to DESTROY a liberal: "why is Scandanavia successful?"

Originally posted by TravisDK View Post
    I could be wrong and if that's the case I stand corrected.
    I really don't know, I've never seen one in real life, only pictures. I thought they had short feathers like a penguin. Those I've at least seen in zoos.
    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
      I really don't know, I've never seen one in real life, only pictures. I thought they had short feathers like a penguin. Those I've at least seen in zoos.
      I have actually eaten one once. Tastes like a blend of duck and cod... terrible
      Deuteronomy 2:7
      For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by self_abusing_sinner View Post
        ps. Those aren't devil horns, which would be goat horns, those are cow horns, and what the vikings used to wear traditionally, on their helmets. The Minnesota Vikings pay tribute to that, it's a symbol of manliness, in the sense it shows strength and brawn.

Cow horns? Is that some sort of a sodomite symbol; "come and milk me"?
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

All this talk about historical helmets and who wore what horn is missing the point: In TODAY's visual language, horns mean satanism. Period.

Sadly, mixing devil horns with Christian logos even happens in America:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
            All this talk about historical helmets and who wore what horn is missing the point: In TODAY's visual language, horns mean satanism. Period.

Sadly, mixing devil horns with Christian logos even happens in America:

Interestingly enough, Brother Jeb, the creature in the photo is the very answer to the question on his tent t-shirt.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
            X