X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for Officer Chauvin

My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Derek Chauvin. The corrupt prosecutors are wanting to him to serve a 30, yes 30, year sentence for doing his job as it pertains to that heathen George Floyd! We also should pray for Officer Chauvin's family. Dear Jesus, I ask that you step in on Officer Chauvin's behalf and prevent this miscarriage of justice. I ask this in Jesus' Sweet Name, Amen!
    Blessings,

Jonathan Wright

Re: Pray for Officer Chauvin

Originally posted by jonathanwright View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Derek Chauvin. The corrupt prosecutors are wanting to him to serve a 30, yes 30, year sentence for doing his job as it pertains to that heathen George Floyd! We also should pray for Officer Chauvin's family. Dear Jesus, I ask that you step in on Officer Chauvin's behalf and prevent this miscarriage of justice. I ask this in Your Name, Amen!
    Hero officer Chauvin is a political prisoner. Once President-in-exile Trump makes his glorious return to the White House in August, the cell doors will be thrown open and every noble patriot imprisoned by the Democrat junta will be pardoned. Patriots like the guy who built this:

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Amen! Thank you for those encouraging words!
      Blessings,

Jonathan Wright

Comment

Originally posted by thinthophil
        for sure
        Hello, dear Miss Thin: Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate you reaching out to us, so that you can find as your , here at .

We would love to welcome you, and to get to know you. I'm wondering if it would not be too much of a bother for you to post a nice, well-written, friendly, polite, sincere, properly-punctuated and nicely-formatted introductory post over at our cordial Introduction Forum. The link to that page is here:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Whilst there, kindly take note of our simple requests at the top of the page. I shall post those here, too, for your benefit:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We hope to hear from you in the near future, Dear.
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
        X