X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
    For what?? So we can keep them alive so they'll need more money?? I just don't see the use for crips; somebody drooling on themselves and peeing in a bag is only funny for so long. If the top of their head was flat you could at least set a beer down on them; but other than that I have no idea why they're here.

Your head looks pretty flat my friend!

To quote from Silver Birch ' Pain and suffering are regarded as miseries, they are not. They have divine parts to play in the evolution of the individual' To spiritually progress who need to understand what it is like to suffer - a person with a learning disibility is a soul that as choosen to walk that pathway as a means of evolving spiritually.

Comment

Originally posted by bonzo2 View Post
      Allright, moron.
      Your lack of manners and wits has just earned you an infraction, watch your language in God's own forum.
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

What about the content of the post got anything meaningful to say about that?

Comment

What about the content of the post got anything meaningful to say about that?
          If you with "content" refer to some "quote" from the person who doesn't exist except in the head of some possessed maniac, then yes.
          Stop posting such quotes.

If you have any argument, provide chapter and verse from the Holy KJV1611 Bible in support of it instead.
          We're not interested in fictitious quotes here, after all..
          You don't see US quoting from comic books now do you?
          Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-10-2007, 01:11 PM.
          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
          Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

To quote from Silver Birch ' Pain and suffering are regarded as miseries, they are not. They have divine parts to play in the evolution of the individual' To spiritually progress who need to understand what it is like to suffer - a person with a learning disibility is a soul that as choosen to walk that pathway as a means of evolving spiritually.
            You're saying that a retard or cripple has chosen to be that way to come closer to God? You truly are warped.
            "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
            (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Who on God's green Earth is this "Silver Birch" fool? I don't know where that Injun got this nonsense, but it's certainly not biblical!
              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                Who on God's green Earth is this "Silver Birch" fool?
                Supposedly it's an Indian spirit (apparently with philosophical ambitions ) that communicates through a medium (or a schizophrenic nutcase).

Who knows?
                John 20:29
                Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                  Who on God's green Earth is this "Silver Birch" fool? I don't know where that Injun got this nonsense, but it's certainly not biblical!

Apparently this "Silver Birch" character is some type of spirit. It was "channeled" through some unGodly Brit homer by the name of Maurice Barbanell. This person wrote some books, all of which are mostly out of print, and some idiot on angelfire.com dedicated a website to him(using the Silver Birch name).

He was born to Jewish parents in a poor area of London's East End. His mother was devoutly religious but his father, a barber was an atheist so Barbanell heard many arguments about religion during his early years.

Barbanell attended a seance in which a medium, Mrs Blaustein, was entranced by various spirits of different nationalities. He was not impressed, and on a second visit fell asleep. Barbanell apologised, believing that either boredom or tiredness had been responsible, but the other circle members informed him that he had not been asleep but had been in a trance and a Red Indian had spoken through him.

Apparently LSD was big in London. This guy came along not many years after Gardner made up his own religion.
                  "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."

Comment

So you're saying that, next time I see a cripple, I should bear in mind that they've chosen to suffer as a means of "spiritual evolution", and I should tip them out of their chair and give them a quick boot in the ribs, to help them along their spiritual pathway? Will do.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                      So you're saying that, next time I see a cripple, I should bear in mind that they've chosen to suffer as a means of "spiritual evolution", and I should tip them out of their chair and give them a quick boot in the ribs, to help them along their spiritual pathway? Will do.

Thats Christian of you

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        What the Bible says about Cripples

Ex.4:11
                        Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Lev.21:17-23
                        Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Given these Holy Scriptures, why are we being forced by demoncrats to spend our hard earned tax dollars on such nonsense as "sheltered workshops" and wheelchairs?
                        Or your should realize this is something they have no control over and shouldnt be hated for it. No amount of spiritual healing could ever fix them and therefore you should not hate them but in a sense feel sorry for them. I know the pain they go thru everyday, I used to be a TA in High school for a class of mentally challenged kids and it was really heart breaking to see some of them.

God has not chosen for them to be crippled they were born that way but then again you belive the opposite.

Take it like this; hypothetically speaking of course. I find out were you live, go to your house and beat you with a baseball bat till your an inch away from death. But I dont kill you, instead of dying you end up mentally crippled and are forced to be in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Are you therefore a sinner and an abomination to the human race? Or are you the same person just with a different perspective on life.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                          The Lord is very clear about what should happen to those He has chosen to smite with crippliness:
                          Deuteronomy 28:27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

"And no man shall save thee". Not "no man except the liberals", not "no man except the Big Government"... if the Lord wanted people to help the disabled, He'd have let us know.

What are emerods exactly? Yes, they could well be what you are dreading. And take this to heart: You can't be saved!
                          emerods: Hemorrhoids; piles; tumors; boils
                          Definition, Synonyms, Translations of Emerods by The Free Dictionary

I don't know about you, but I'd hate for God to inflict me with an incurrable case of emerods. Maybe that's why they can't find osma. He's hiding in a cave going insane for an incurrable case of emerods! Praise be!

But this passage puzzles me:
                          1 Samuel 6:4
                          Then said they, What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice, according to the number of the lords of the Philistines: for one plague was on you all, and on your lords.

How do you get golden emerods? The ways of the lord are great indeed!
                          Matthew:
                          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jalmquist View Post
                            Take it like this; hypothetically speaking of course. I find out were you live, go to your house and beat you with a baseball bat till your an inch away from death. But I dont kill you, instead of dying you end up mentally crippled and are forced to be in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Are you therefore a sinner and an abomination to the human race? Or are you the same person just with a different perspective on life.
                            In this case, you would be the sinner. If this 'hypothetical' person was saved before you harmed him/her, then they were already assured of a place in paradise. If you did this to a non-believer or pagan, while not prescribed, you are actually doing God's will.(Even though you didn't stone them.)

The quoted scripture talks about people already suffering God's wrath for something they or their parents did. They are not allowed to apporach the altar of God.

Also, we don't hate these people. We just recognize that they are damned. Many of these children born with afflictions are being punished because their parents indulged in sin.

Comment

I must admit to being a bit confused here. Did "Silver Birch" have a learning disability and therefore "progressed" spiritually, or did "bonzo2" adopt a leaning disability in order to evolve spiritually? Did either of them "choose" a "learning disability"?

Sounds to me like it's time to "choose" Jesus.
                              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                              ...and get off my lawn
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jalmquist View Post
                                Or your should realize this is something they have no control over and shouldnt be hated for it. No amount of spiritual healing could ever fix them and therefore you should not hate them but in a sense feel sorry for them. I know the pain they go thru everyday, I used to be a TA in High school for a class of mentally challenged kids and it was really heart breaking to see some of them.
                                We don't hate them. We recognize that God has stated that they are to be cast out from His congregation, which means that they are condemned to eternal hellfire.

I speculate that God knew that they would be sinners and unSaved before they were born, and chose in His infinite mercy to let them know up front that they weren't getting into Heaven.
                                God has not chosen for them to be crippled they were born that way but then again you belive the opposite.
                                Are you saying that things happen that God cannot control?!

That, friend, is blasphemous. I suggest you rethink that.
                                Rev. Dr. D has already addressed this.

Comment

Working...
                                X