X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Hates Baby Jesus

This war of Christmas is getting worse every year. This year, the Starbucks corporation took any reference to the word Christmas or the birth of Jesus off its cups. Instead, the cups are red, period. The outrage is growing. Here in the Des Moines metro the boycott is on. Starbucks needs to get out the magic markers and write "Merry Christmas" manually on every cup before this thing ends.

Snowflakes, doves and trees are out and minimalism is in for Starbuck’s signature holiday cups — to the dismay of Christian evangelists.
    The coffee chain’s seasonal designs are remixed each year, but this year’s tri-color tone of red, green and white has apparently angered some religious leaders for declaring a so-called “war on Christmas.”
    “Starbucks REMOVED CHRISTMAS from their cups because they hate Jesus,” wrote former Arizona pastor Joshua Feuerstein in a viral Facebook post that had at least 8 million views Saturday night.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Starbucks Hates Baby Jesus

Starbucks uses red because they're well-known communis!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I hate starbucks, so I guess we're even.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        I hate starbucks, so I guess we're even.
        I'm with you there, Brother Nobar. Nevertheless, we need to let people know Satan is working through Starbucks to take Jesus down. Any good American business person knows the business world is indebted to Jesus.

Many firms would not exist were it not the Christmas business. There is an obligation to repay Jesus for this gift by putting Him in season in some thoughtful manner. In the case of Starbucks, putting Jesus on the coffee cup costs no more that keeping him off. I say, no Jesus, no Starbucks.
        Last edited by Johny Joe Hold; 11-09-2015, 04:18 PM.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Of course they hate !

They are Satan worshippers. The proof is in their very own logo.

Every time someone purchases something from Starbucks, they are worshipping Satan and his minions.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

It's stories like these that just break my heart .

I don't get why Starbucks could hate our Lord so much.

But where there is despair, hope is often just around the corner!

Im sorry if its already posted, but check out this Godly young man!

( Sorry Sister Basilissa... could you help me get the link right?)

Comment

I try to keep up with the War on Christmas each year. This year I felt called to do some recon on the enemy to see what they're planning. Why God choose me to go into the lions' den I'm not sure but since he called me, I went.

I can't overstate the disgust that overcame me as I browsed the atheist section of the heathen website reddit.com. I witnessed conversations that I can never clean from my mind. I stumbled into a thread about the Starbucks cup fiasco and found atheists talking about how they like to cook babies! I've provided a link to a screenshot I took of the actual conversation on this terrible website. Women and children should not click on the following image.

I truly didn't know the depravity of these sick individuals. I know Leviticus 26:29 says people will eat their children but I really didn't expect to see these filthy atheists discussing it right out in the open! Why aren't the police doing anything?!

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Levenson View Post
                I try to keep up with the War on Christmas each year. This year I felt called to do some recon on the enemy to see what they're planning. Why God choose me to go into the lions' den I'm not sure but since he called me, I went.
                I reach out in sympathy, Mr. Levenson. Something similar happened to me.

Barnes and Noble book stores usually have a Starbucks coffee café. I was walking toward the café to see if it was using the red no-Christmas cups when I passed by the table marketing books for Christmas gifts. It was unbelievable to me Barnes and Noble would try to sell THIS BOOK as a gift on baby Jesus' birthday:

Comment

Well they sure ain't getting any of my hard-earned money.

Starbucks is the lifeblood of secular, yuppie yoga moms and new age, city-slicking metro hipsters. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                    Every time someone purchases something from Starbucks, they are worshipping Satan and his minions.
                    And they make no bones about it. The "baristas" (that's queer speak for sodomites and lesbians being paid to infect the coffee of hipsters in order to increase their numbers) put not-so-subliminal messages under the caps of every coffee served. They exist to get people hooked on hipsterism and mock the last group in America legal to discriminate against - the Christian.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

An outrage and a scandal!

Fortunately Mr. Trump (The Lord's annointed!) has a solution!

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump weighed in on the day’s controversy on Monday, floating the prospect of boycotting Starbucks after the coffee giant announced it would abandon its Christmas-themed cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                        And they make no bones about it. The "baristas" (that's queer speak for sodomites and lesbians being paid to infect the coffee of hipsters in order to increase their numbers) put not-so-subliminal messages under the caps of every coffee served. They exist to get people hooked on hipsterism and mock the last group in America legal to discriminate against - the Christian.

This is abominations and desolations. Cursed be their caffeine and the stupid little demon cakes they pedal so aggressively.

Comment

Here is proof. Starbucks have their own Satanic anthem. We built this Starbucks on heart and soul, they sing. It is abomination.

Comment

*yawn* what is the big deal, it's a cup of coffee, and who cares that it doesn't say marry chrîstmas, ITS COFFEE, JUST WRITE ON THE CUP IF U WANT TO, ITSA CUP, they didn't write "hail satan" on it so stop whining it's honestly fine, trust me"wink.
                            This space is reserved for KJV only --- Admin.

Comment

Secular people often think we True Christians™ make too big a deal out of the War on Christmas. Let's take a deep breath and go methodically through the basics.

1.) The United States of American is a Christian nation.
                              2.) The basis for Christianity is Jesus Christ.
                              3.) Jesus Christ was born on December 25.
                              4.) Christmas Day is celebrated on that day.
                              5.) Any business that does not recognize Christmas in un-American.

Any questions?

Comment

Working...
                              X