X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack.

This incident smells fishy to me. Shepard Smith cut off a guy on his show saying that it might be a terrorist attack and ISIS has been plotting to attack Notre dame for years. Some person was arrested for plotting an attack on Notre Dame itself.

The media is covering up the fact that it was a terrorist attack. It's not a coincidence that it was set on fire near Easter. Also there are men smiling in one of the photos of the Notre dame fire.

I do not trust the official story at all. There was no way that this was an accidental fire. Either satanists or athiests or terrorists burned it.

They burned it because they hate God!

(Sorry, rant over)

Comment

Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack.

Originally posted by OneFailure View Post
      This incident smells fishy to me. Shepard Smith cut off a guy on his show saying that it might be a terrorist attack and ISIS has been plotting to attack Notre dame for years. Some person was arrested for plotting an attack on Notre Dame itself.

The media is covering up the fact that it was a terrorist attack. It's not a coincidence that it was set on fire near Easter. Also there are men smiling in one of the photos of the Notre dame fire.

I do not trust the official story at all. There was no way that this was an accidental fire. Either satanists or athiests or terrorists burned it.

(Sorry, rant over)
      For once, you've said something that makes sense. It's not like the Muslims are shy about attacking France.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

(Sorry, rant over)
        You're quite right there, Miss Failure. And a prominent pastor agrees with you 100%, and he says this was all predicted many, many, many, many years ago!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
        Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
          For once, you've said something that makes sense. It's not like the Muslims are shy about attacking France.
          Exactly. Their are way to many fishy coincidences.

Another detail that seems off is that a few moments after the fire started burning the news was quickly reporting it to be an accident while not suggesting any other possibilities.

The whole thing is a cover up plain and simple. I'm holding out for hope that they reveal the truth but knowing MSM they wont

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
            You're quite right there, Miss Failure. And a prominent pastor agrees with you 100%, and he says this was all predicted many, many, many, many years ago!

Oh yeah I forgot about that detail. Yeah I saw some people posting evidence of Nostradamus predicting the event of the fire to happen. I might check out that video to.
            Thanks

Comment

I never heard of it so it can't be famous.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                I recognized it immediatly when it started burning since I've seen pictures of it in architecture books and heard of it as a popular tourist destination there.

I agree that it's not as famous as Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower or the twin towers but it's up there with name recognition

Comment

I recognized it immediatly when it started burning since I've seen pictures of it in architecture books and heard of it as a popular tourist destination there.

I agree that it's not as famous as Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower or the twin towers but it's up there with name recognition
                  First of all, you're clearly trying to one up Brother Cranky and act like you're smarter than he is, which you are not and will never be. He is an old fashioned man and has no reason to know anything about trivial foreigners and their nonsense.

However, you are correct that it is notable. I was familiar with Notre Dame before this Islamic arson incident, but I was not aware that they had opened a campus in Paris. Being a Nebraskan, I support the Huskers, not the Fighting Irish.
                  I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                  Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                  But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                  From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    Oh, dear Brother Man: It's just like any other Cathyolick church, full of statues, candles and indoor outhouses. The "clergy" wear the usual pretty gowns and big hats. The only difference is that this church is bigger than most, so it has more dust collectors and knickknacks than their other churches. Maybe now that they have such a mess on their hands, they will obey the Lord for once and finally do some dusting in there:

Isaiah 1:16 "Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil".

A blessed evening to you, dear Brother. Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I wonder if now we can look forward to mid-April for visceral acts of GOD. On April 15, God sent Abraham Lincoln to Hell, sank the "unsinkable RMS Titanic" and now singed the Catholic cesspit, Notre Dame! I think I see a pattern here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                        First of all, you're clearly trying to one up Brother Cranky and act like you're smarter than he is, which you are not and will never be. He is an old fashioned man and has no reason to know anything about trivial foreigners and their nonsense.

However, you are correct that it is notable. I was familiar with Notre Dame before this Islamic arson incident, but I was not aware that they had opened a campus in Paris. Being a Nebraskan, I support the Huskers, not the Fighting Irish.
                        I'm not trying to one up him I was simply stating a detail about it that's

Comment

I'm not trying to one up him I was simply stating a detail about it that's
                          I think you

Comment

Originally posted by DolliMoans View Post
                            GLORY! God's mighty hand makes another literal gesture of His might, by lighting that ugly Francophone monstrosity ablaze!

I'll be telling my kids that President Trump will invade any day now, and build a big, beautiful American English only Baptist super-chapel on top of the rubble and claim France for Jesus and the USA! Yippie!

1 Corinthians 3:13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.
                            Well, hello, Dolli! I wonder if the French people have heard of that which you mentioned to your darling children, about President Trump building a big American Baptist church on the Notre Dame land. I was reading something else about this, and it was noted that the French were going to build a huge monument to our glorious President, to thank him for his helpful suggestion about using flying water tankers to douse the flames as they destroyed the cathedral. Then, as I read further, I realized they were being their usual sarcastic selves, showing no shame, and exhibiting such obnoxious pride!

Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Is it any wonder that their famous cathedral went up in flames?

Here is a photo of the monument that those Frenchies said they are going to build as a tribute to our Godly President. Notice the disgraceful plaques. How the Lord grieves! A blessed evening to you, dear Sister Moans. Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                              Personally, I don't agree, and just can't believe that Donald Trump is the biggest asshole in the world.

He's only 6'3".

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                                I think you
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X