X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Before Christianity and its Spread

Originally posted by PrayerIsFun View Post
    Interpreting the Word from John as being Jesus is a far stretch.
    Are you deliberately being obtuse? Keep reading in the same chapter:

John 1:14-15: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
      Are you deliberately being obtuse? Keep reading in the same chapter:

John 1:14-15: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
      Pastor, our new friend PIF certainly sounds like yet another atheist trying to pick apart the Bible with so-called "inconsistencies".

Why do they hate Jesus so? Why can't they just let us praise Him in peace, and establish His kingdom in the United States?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by PrayerIsFun View Post
        Interpreting the Word from John as being Jesus is a far stretch. Jesus was a prophet God used to spread the true faith. Jesus was not God. That's what the verses say.
        How can you fail to comprehended what God has so succinctly stated: and the Word was God!.

Notice the capital G in God. It doesn't say "the Word was a god" or "the Word was godly", does it?

Here's another quote for you to ponder:

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
        A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

www.butterjesus.com

Shows how much HE knows.
          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
          X