X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion

Originally posted by Father Skeptic View Post
    The bible not only condones abortion...it tell of ways to do an abortion in the Bible. Especially if your woman has slept with another man.

Oh yes....read up young serpents tongued ones. Abortion IS in the Bible.

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

Jesus wonders if I am the only super christian on the planet....of course I am.
    You are an imbecile who takes scripture completely out of context.

And besides, that water made the woman sterile (thus permanently unsaved). It doesn't say that she was with child.

Next.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
      They don't call you "Unsaved Trash" on this board for nothing!
      Takes one to know one I guess.

I cannot help it they stick those tags on there for us.

I can assure you that I am quite saved.

Comment

Takes one to know one I guess.

I cannot help it they stick those tags on there for us.

I can assure you that I am quite saved.
        No God mocker or defender of sodomites could be Saved©.

Personally, I can't wait to see you burn in hell.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
          No, you're wrong.
          If you're confused on the trinity (of course you are, being an unrepentat papist you can't really see the nature of God)
          Then here's an example.. Water comes in three forms: liquid, ice and steam/gas.
          All those are water, yet in 3 very different forms. And they're inseparable as they're the same compound.
          It's the same with God.

So when Jesus speaks, He speaks not of His own. He speaks for all 3.
          The same goes for any other part of God. When the Father said it, the Son said it too, and so the Holy Spirit.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
          If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
          John 7:16-17

^ Thus He is inseparable from the Father. Thus, when Jesus spoke, the Father did too:
          So when the Father spoke, Jesus did too.

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
          John 8:18

For He says bears witness of Himself.
          But in John 5:31, He says that if He bears witness of Himself, His witness is not true.
          So if He were separable from any other part of the God, how then could He bear witness of Himself without contradicting His previous sayings in John 5:31?
          Are you saying Jesus Christ, savior of mankind, contradict Himself??

He can bear witness of Himself without contradicting Himself, as 'Himself' is one made out of three parts that can act individually, yet are inseparable.
          Three who are one, even in Jesus Himself, who bears witness of Jesus.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word*, and the Holy Ghost:
          And these three are one.
          1 John 5:7

*Jesus is the Word, who is God and with God, the Creator of all.
          See John 1:1-3, John 1:10 & John 1:14

Confused, papist scum? Well, as the Holy Bible says:
          But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
          For they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
          1 Corinthians 2:14

If you are, or/and if you reject this.
          That's because you are a natural man, an unsaved man.. And so hellbound and without the Spirit.

No, we're not. God is ONE entity made out of three inseparable and interchangeable parts that can act individually, and are all made out of the same 'essence'.
          It's you who believe in THREE DIFFERENT GODS crammed in one body like siamese twins instead of ONE GOD!
          REPENT HERETIC!
          Okay...

When Jesus was praying to the Father, you say He was really praying to Himself?

Apparently you think so, as you say God's just one person, rather than ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS as True Christians believe.
          ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
          There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            You are an imbecile who takes scripture completely out of context.

And besides, that water made the woman sterile (thus permanently unsaved). It doesn't say that she was with child.

Next.
            Nay you are a silly sort that know nothing of the Bible and all that is in it.

In fact IF the woman WERE pregnant....her thigh would waste away and THUS that would be an abortion.

Do not look only into the Bible for that which you SEEK to find....look at what is there to find.

Comment

No God mocker or defender of sodomites could be Saved©.

Personally, I can't wait to see you burn in hell.
              Again for someone that PROFESS to be a prophet of the Lord....you know NOTHING of the Bible.

Once saved always saved. All I had to do was accept Jesus as my personal Savior and boom.....I was saved.

You are a Godless man. You envy me. Envy is one of the seven DEADLY sins.

You will surely burn in Hell for eternity and I can't wait to see it happen...from a far of course. I'll be the eye in the sky drinking the icy cold lemonade that you will no doubt be coveting.

Comment

Again for someone that PROFESS to be a prophet of the Lord....you know NOTHING of the Bible.

Once saved always saved. All I had to do was accept Jesus as my personal Savior and boom.....I was saved.

You are a Godless man. You envy me. Envy is one of the seven DEADLY sins.

You will surely burn in Hell for eternity and I can't wait to see it happen...from a far of course. I'll be the eye in the sky drinking the icy cold lemonade that you will no doubt be coveting.
                I see. You're just another mary worshiper, aren't you.

Can you show me in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) where these mythological "seven deadly sins" are listed?

You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved?
                  Maybe he's just using Jesus as a pseudonym for someone even better, in which case i think an applause is in order. Oh and on the off chance that he's not and right that you will burn in Hell, good Pastor, I'll try to make sure Satan doesn't punish you too badly.
                  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...

Comment

I see. You're just another mary worshiper, aren't you.

Can you show me in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) where these mythological "seven deadly sins" are listed?

I defend nothing but Jesus.

It makes Jesus mad when you say the Earth is only 6,000 years old....and yet....its' been proven that it and everything else in the Universe is MUCH older.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between science in general and Darwinism and evolution....shows me that you are not a learned man at all.

You are the guy that accuses me of defending sodomites....you ever had a woman give you oral sex? IF so....YOU are a sodomite! I have defended you to my Lord.

I haven't once defended witchcraft. I have defended FICTION. There is no harm done in fiction. It's just a story....like Santa Claus. I suppose you are going to go on a world wide campaign to end the "story" of a fat man in red breaking into peoples houses and giving them toys....but only if they believe in Christ being born on December 25th.....which every knows he was not.

Oh yes....I am far more saved than you will ever be if you don't get your head out of your poop shoot. In fact Jesus tells me that your head is so far up your poop shoot....that He may consider that an act of homosexuality.....if at not least self sodomy. CRAZY......would you like to be original or extra crispy when you are in Hell burning forever?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Septic View Post
                      I defend nothing but Jesus.

It makes Jesus mad when you say the Earth is only 6,000 years old....and yet....its' been proven that it and everything else in the Universe is MUCH older.

The fact that you can't tell the difference between science in general and Darwinism and evolution....shows me that you are not a learned man at all.

You are the guy that accuses me of defending sodomites....you ever had a woman give you oral sex? IF so....YOU are a sodomite! I have defended you to my Lord.

I haven't once defended witchcraft. I have defended FICTION. There is no harm done in fiction. It's just a story....like Santa Claus. I suppose you are going to go on a world wide campaign to end the "story" of a fat man in red breaking into peoples houses and giving them toys....but only if they believe in Christ being born on December 25th.....which every knows he was not.

Oh yes....I am far more saved than you will ever be if you don't get your head out of your poop shoot. In fact Jesus tells me that your head is so far up your poop shoot....that He may consider that an act of homosexuality.....if at not least self sodomy. CRAZY......would you like to be original or extra crispy when you are in Hell burning forever?
                      Oh ya this guy is definately a Satanist. It's ok, don't be afraid some of us are friends to your cause. Show your true colors and fight with the rest of us.
                      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic Harpo Marx View Post
                        Oh ya this guy is definately a Satanist. It's ok, don't be afraid some of us are friends to your cause. Show your true colors and fight with the rest of us.
                        Wrong again....not a Satanist at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                          Okay...

When Jesus was praying to the Father, you say He was really praying to Himself?
                          Jesus was praying to the Father, who is one with Himself, the Son.
                          They're essentially one and the same, so yes.

And so you're saying the Son and the Father isn't one..?
                          You contradict the scriptures then, and so you're going to hell.
                          I and my Father are one.
                          John 10:30

You seem to think this is strange (because you are a natural & unsaved man), but remember that when Jesus was baptized, He accepted Himself as His own personal Savior.
                          So praying to Himself doesn't seem a very long stretch then, does it?

Apparently you think so, as you say God's just one person, rather than ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS as True Christians believe.
                          Nonsense, heretic.
                          Lookit, we're the ones bringing the scripture, while you're only bringing your own say-so...
                          A True Christian is one who base his beliefs on the Bible, not man-made tradition and dogma like you papists!
                          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                          Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                            Well my bad because I have been taught a couple of different things.
                            Incorrect things, that is..
                            Forget all that nonsense. Here at Landover Baptist, we will teach you the TRUTH, straight from the Word of God, the KJV1611 Bible.

One is that the age of accountabilty that is really not even in the bible, so to say. All children are innocent because they don't understand sin yet. So they get a 'free' ticket if they die before hand.
                            Show me a verse that says lack of understanding is an excuse and an allowance to sin.

Even though they are born in sin, thanks to Adam.
                            No. Thanks to Eve!
                            Read 1 Timothy 2:14

Another one is babtism but that has been debunked since we know the thief on the cross made it by the hair on his chiny chin chin..
                            No.
                            The thief on the cross was forgiven by Jesus personally.
                            God changes His laws or makes exceptions to them as He pleases.
                            So the lesson is that: Unless God comes and says so Himself, baptism IS necessary.

So by your theory( I mean the word) are you saying that all children/babies are going to hell aborted or not because they are not able to understand Jesus at their time of death and life and they are SOL for living at that time?
                            A child CAN understand Jesus, and accept Him, and actually make excellent believers. Jesus says so Himself. (Luke 18:16)
                            A BABY may not be able to understand and accept Jesus, but that's no excuse.

Reminds me of a ton of OT people.

Sweet.
                            The OT people who were Saved, would have accepted Jesus Christ and is thus considered Saved after Jesus earthly ministry came too.
                            They actually HAD accepted Jesus already, even though He hadn't physically appeared to them.
                            But most OT people weren't Saved at all however, and that's part of the reason Jesus came.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
                            If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
                            John 7:16-17

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
                            For I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
                            John 8:42
                            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Father Septic Tank View Post
                              Wrong again....not a Satanist at all.
                              oh I know you don't think you are, but trust me when I say that Satan's got a deathgrip on your soul. Take some advice and turn to Satan to save your self from eternal, agonizing pain. He recognizes his own and will undoubtedly accept you with open arms.

Comment

I agree with Brother Monty on this issue. When Demonrats slaughter a baby, they do so merely for the thrill of the kill, for the sexual high it gives them to have hot viscera oozing between their fingers, while Godly Republicans always have the best interests of Christendom in mind when they make the painful choice to bring a pregnancy to a premature close. We shouldn't get them mixed up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X