X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

Originally posted by Grace K View Post
    I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin.
    I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
    I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
    But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be!

Signed,
    Grace.
    Get thee behind me, Satan, for you are a stumbling block and a live land mine in my path.

Comment

Iam available and have 100 shekels! Plus I have a large property that needs much work!

Comment

Originally posted by AussieHamster View Post
        Iam available and have 100 shekels! Plus I have a large property that needs much work!
        Wonderful!

But don't you think it might be polite to introduce yourself first?

Just go right here and start a new thread! Tell us who you are, what church you go to, how you love to serve ! All the fun things that makes it fun to get to know you!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Hello, Miss Grace! I admire your wish to become a ! My husband has granted me permission to inform you that our two eldest sons are of marriageable age. Perhaps one of them would be a match for you? Of course this is after you prove that you are worthy, humble, and meek woman who is God-fearing and able to raise children and run a Christian household! If you wish to and if your pastor finds this to be a good idea, allow my husband to come in contact with your pastor to discuss and arrange a match. What about your abilities to home school? Will you teach exclusively from the KJV Bible?
          What about discipline of children? How would you go about that?

Comment

Originally posted by JoannaTheFaithful View Post
            Hello, Miss Grace! I admire your wish to become a ! My husband has granted me permission to inform you that our two eldest sons are of marriageable age. Perhaps one of them would be a match for you? Of course this is after you prove that you are worthy, humble, and meek woman who is God-fearing and able to raise children and run a Christian household! If you wish to and if your pastor finds this to be a good idea, allow my husband to come in contact with your pastor to discuss and arrange a match. What about your abilities to home school? Will you teach exclusively from the KJV Bible?
            What about discipline of children? How would you go about that?
            You're four years off the mark, woman. She's probably already become a well-greased cog in the True Christian™ breeding machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace K View Post
              I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin.
              I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
              I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
              But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be!

Signed,
              Grace.
              I can take care of you babe

Comment

Originally posted by arachnid View Post
                Don't you think you should look after your own salvation before worrying about someone else?

Comment

Dude I was just replying to her request for a man. I can take care of her in a lot of ways lol.

Comment

Dude I was just replying to her request for a man...
                    Four and a half years later, I'd say you missed that boat.

...I can take care of her in a lot of ways lol.
                    So what do you offer, besides the "horny teenager" status? Several of the True Christians(tm) have daughters that they'd probably be willing to sell to the right prospect.

Comment

Miss Grace is a lovely, aspiring Christian lady. Your rude, lewd, and sinful comments are not helpful! We women are weak enough as we were the first sinners. Do not be a stumbling block! 1 Corinthians 8:9 says, "But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak."
                      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Hi Grace,
                        why can't try with me? I christian seeking for a honest christian woman.
                        let's meet and talk maybe with the help of our Pastor.
                        So call me at TOLL NUMBER FOR PHONE SEX REMOVED BY MODERATOR
                        be blessed.
                        Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 12-09-2015, 03:51 AM. Reason: Ew. Stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by kekechev View Post
                          Hi Grace,
                          be blessed.
                          It is rude to barge in without a proper introduction. Kindly make your way to the Introduction Forum and introduce yourself properly, that we may welcome you.
                          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by kekechev View Post
                            Hi Grace,
                            be blessed.
                            There are so many things wrong with that.

1) You did not ask her father for his permission to court his property. What decent Christian man fails to do that?
                            2) "Maybe with a pastor" Any Christian woman knows that she is never to be alone with a man, unless it's approved by her father or husband. Even then, unless it is a Christian man her husband approves, a weak woman should never be alone without supervision.
                            3) Your spam is unappreciated, nor should the poor girl be tempted by her. The Bible says that stumblingblocks are to be killed, according to Mark 9:42 "And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
                            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

HEy bb lookin to go deep fam hit me up at [SEX HOOK-UP PHONE APP ID THING REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
                              Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 03-21-2017, 05:22 PM. Reason: This isn't a dating site, dear.

Comment

I say, the pigs on my pig ranch are way more disciplined than the animals trying to court this woman inappropriately. Miss Mary Etheldreda please allow me to take these inappropriate men into my pig ranch so that I may discipline them to respect women the True Christian way. I will be strict and harsh to turn the unsaved filth into respectable Christian gentlemen WHO FOLLOW THE RULES of appropriate courting.

Comment

Working...
                                X