X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

Don't edit my posts. This video is fake just to joke around. World of Warcraft is a MMO and very well known for its addictiveness.
    This video was made as a joke to parody the addictive nature of the game and how upset people will get if they aren't able to play or its taken away from them.

Why would you edit my post?

Comment

What are you yammering about? No one edited your precious little post. Goodness gracious! Children!
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        What are you yammering about? No one edited your precious little post. Goodness gracious! Children!
        yes it is. I have said twice the opposite of what my posts say now.
        This video was made as a joke. It is a satire. Its been on the net for a while now and you can ask pretty much anyone and they know its genuine. Its really obvious because noone acts like that.
        It is an over the top reaction to make fun of how addictive a game like this can be and how emotional people can be about it.
        Regardless of whether the game does have those qualities this video still is not real. Stop replacing my words with "real" and "genuine". You are being deceitful and essentially creating a Lie.
        Who ever is moderating is being sinful.

Comment

You sure know a lot about sin.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            You sure know a lot about sin.
            "for he is a liar and the father of it"

If it is not what I said or I intended to say and was edited to say something different then it is a lie. Which is a sin.

Comment

No one edited your precious little words.There are more important things to worry about than what the mighty 'fat-lo' has to say. Heavens to Betsy!
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalo View Post
                "for he is a liar and the father of it"

If it is not what I said or I intended to say and was edited to say something different then it is a lie. Which is a sin.
                No, it is not. I was being sarcastic when I suggested that you know a lot about sin.

Comment

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING OF YOUTUBE. THOSE TWO VIDEOS ARE OBVIOUSLY FAKE, MAN YOU GUYS ARE STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                    YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING OF YOUTUBE. THOSE TWO VIDEOS ARE OBVIOUSLY genuine, MAN YOU GUYS ARE STUPID
                    Are you denying that everything on the video is straight from the Bible?

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      Here is another demon possessed child. He speaks German so he sounds even more evil!
                      lol i run into lil spazes like this all the time when i play halo on xbox live.... crazy lil gamers

Comment

First one is so fake its so obvious

now this is real

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4WA8ql1vyo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4WA8ql1vyo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveGod666 View Post
                          First one is so genuine its so obvious

now this is real

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4WA8ql1vyo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4WA8ql1vyo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          Sorry seems like you guys dont allow embedding?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Demon possession is undeniable. These videos show what happens when parents allow their children to become vessels for Satan's minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen View Post
                              lol i run into lil spazes like this all the time when i play halo on xbox live.... crazy lil gamers

Do you have problems writing child?.
                              I ask this because text writing isn't the correct grammar to be using on a Godly Forum.
                              Try using PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED WORDS IN PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED SENTENCES. Politeness and manners cost nothing, but shows respect for members here and especially for God.

Comment

Apparently angels, fallen is a confused lezbian. We all though it was a little boy but it claims different. I think it has affect its' speech and cognitive ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X