X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sweet Salve of Salve-ation

Brethren

The Lord shewed unto mine eyes a bold new way to witness to the lost with guaranteed results. Just a small dab of this salve will cause the person to whom you are witnessing to repent of sin and follow Jesus instantly. I used this salve on a group of stubborn Jews yesterday and now they are born again preachers holding a revival in downtown Louisville Kentucky. Glory!

Just read what LP of West Pell City, Alabama writers:

“I ordered this amazing salve last night and already I have witnessed to 32 people who were saved in the twinkling of an eye. It is worth twice the low low price. “

Wow. At only $543 per .0007 ounce tin, you’ll see souls flick to Christ effortlessly. Backed by a solid 5 percent of your money refunded guarantee. Order yours now.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: The Sweet Salve of Salve-ation

Can the salve be applied anywhere? Asking for a friend and is it water soluble? As someone who thumps his Bible to keep the Nigra tendencies away, I’ve found that any salve I use has to be water soluble and in a discreet container.

Comment

Working...
    X