May only sunshine and warmth descend from above

I feel for you.
    I think I love you.
    I feel for you.
    I think I love you.

We are the beings of violet fire
    We are the purity god desires.
    Hello Michael,

I assume the contributions made by Harsha are appreciated since she is allowed to keep posting on this forum, and here I can only speak for myself, I like her contributions. I surmise this does not mean you can make insinuations. This is a Christian forum.

Kind regards,

Roland

Addendum: There seems to be some referring to pop-culture, I could not find references in the Bilble, would you care to elaborate?
    Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Re: Harsha Shah, Please Read This

Yes, Mr. Hezekiah, it is Harsha Shah here. I am sorry if I am offending you but I am a bit embarrassed of all this attention. Yes. I must have been offending to someone to be suddenly in the spot light. Yes.

I am thinking, yes Mr. Hezekiah, that you are mistaking my crumbling faith with Hinduism. In fact I never had a creator god as in Jainism we have an obscure deity that is perfect but the creation is more or less self-sufficient. It is easy for us Jainists to become agnostic, yes.

I am hoping that I am not offending you further but my favorite color is the green of the moor in winter.

Yes. I am dating a colleague but I am willing to remain your friend, yes. I am also friends with Mr. Faith Machine who is always very kind, yes. Yes, I am also answering you in the hijab thread.
      "Ecclesiastes 3:7
      A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
      Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
        There seems to be some referring to pop-culture, I could not find references in the Bilble, would you care to elaborate?

Comment

Can somebody please inform this rapacious Jew that this is not a dating site?

Harsha, I'm sorry you experienced this sexual harassment. Please contact Pastor Zeke, as he recently launched a rehabilitation program for women who have been sexually harassed.

Pastor can teach you to avoid the behaviors that led to this.
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
            Can somebody please inform this rapacious Jew that this is not a dating site?

Harsha, I'm sorry you experienced this sexual harassment. Please contact Pastor Zeke, as he recently launched a rehabilitation program for women who have been sexually harassed.

Pastor can teach you to avoid the behaviors that led to this.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
            Have you already forgotten the trouble I kept you from?
            A half truth is a whole lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
              Yes, Mr. Hezekiah, it is Harsha Shah here. I am sorry if I am offending you but I am a bit embarrassed of all this attention. Yes. I must have been offending to someone to be suddenly in the spot light. Yes.

I am thinking, yes Mr. Hezekiah, that you are mistaking my crumbling faith with Hinduism. In fact I never had a creator god as in Jainism we have an obscure deity that is perfect but the creation is more or less self-sufficient. It is easy for us Jainists to become agnostic, yes.

I am hoping that I am not offending you further but my favorite color is the green of the moor in winter.

Yes. I am dating a colleague but I am willing to remain your friend, yes. I am also friends with Mr. Faith Machine who is always very kind, yes. Yes, I am also answering you in the hijab thread.

I do not feel you are a Hindu. I was merely showing you what I thought would help you find truth. I now realize it was all lies. I am familiar with Jainism and while the concepts are peaceful I choose not to embrace them. Nor will I embrace you, even though it breaks my heart.

If you will read the book "Dianetics" I think you will find some freedom in your thoughts and you will learn about the science of being happy. We can learn about ourselves through fellowship with others according to LRH, and after my audit, I am sure I will find answers to many of life's questions. Farewell, Harsha.
              A half truth is a whole lie.

Comment

Once Jesus forgave my sins, they were wiped away, as if they never happened. Wouldn't you like to accept His free gift of salvation?
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Working...
                X