X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plastic Straw Ban is now in effect - Whites exempted

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
    It's the Chinese people. They are as responsible as the white man for everything bad.
    Racist. What have the chinks ever done to you?
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
      non-whites have a disparate impact on the environment
      I didn't even mention air pollution. Because while whites are doing this:

"It would be unhealthy if my dog inhaled a stray molecule of nicotine while snorting feces and rolling in rotting squirrel carcasses."
      Non-whites are doing this:

I don't drink Java, but it turns out I inhale it.

"I'm being framed man, the cops planted this fire on me."

India: no cows were harmed during the production of this apocalypse
      Fun geography tip: if you can't find America on a map, just look for the place that isn't covered in smoke.
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
        It's the Chinese people. They are as responsible as the white man for everything bad.
        I can't quite follow you here, having visited several parts of Africa and enjoyed the rail travel (better by helicopter these days to Kruger park and probably avoid Entebbe FTTB rail-wise) but anyway I was wondering who built those railways? Of course it's the Chinese who'll be doing the upgrade—they say—with some high speed stuff well on the way and deranged lunatics not presenting much of a challenge so far. The real problem area has already been deforested so at 500km/h with their latest laser devices on high power I can't see any real obstacles. Africa could even prosper one day.

Meanwhile, regarding smoke, cowdung:

The "Asian Brown Cloud," a 2-mile-thick blanket of pollution over South Asia, may be causing the premature deaths of a half-million people in India each year, deadly flooding in some areas and drought in others, according to the biggest-ever scientific study of the phenomenon. The grimy cocktail of ash, soot, acids and other damaging airborne particles is as much the result of low-tech polluters like wood- and dung-burning stoves

How often have we heard that South Asia is the cradle of enlightenment? No doubt its morbidly obese sex gurus perched on silk cushions deliver something mistaken for enlightenment to hallucinating Westerners but their controlled emotional output gives the game away immediately. They know that I know that and that there'll never be intercourse between us despite the dung fumes. We're talking VISIBLE DUNG FUMES, I'll repeat that:

VISIBLE DUNG FUMES

Comment

So it turns out after western geniuses spent an absurd amount of time and money coming up high-tech pipe-dream solutions, and spent an absurd amount of political capital on annoying bans and pressure campaigns, someone came up with a solution...it doesn't employ academics, big tech, activists, or lawyers/politicians, so don't expect it to ever go into use.
          Someone has found this profitable, only in a far less efficient way, using a small boat to fish for metal. Metal! It doesn't even float! Still smarter than all our western activists put together!

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

…smarter than all our western activists put together!
            10 second clip

“We do it early in the morning, at lunchtime and late at night. Whenever the police is not working. When they work we stop – because, it is not really allowed.”
            What sort of person kills off everyone in disagreement with their insane ideology then sets up an autocracy where the survivors are expected to fawn over their splendiferous administration? Yet there are still people who think infantile models of society can deliver the goods. This pair have run out of eels so switched to hoisting up metal detritus to sell as scrap, thereby not starving to death (which in my ignorance I'd thought would be a public service) so they've made a law against it?

How often do we hear about flotsam & jetsam clogging up the Sargasso Sea? Very frequently, when talking to activists: it took me 0.52 seconds to find this specimen. Poisoned fish? Metal pollution? Cyanide? Bismuth? Don't they go on about it! Whipped up by commie nihilists attempting to ruin Jesus but when they've got the reins themselves, what do they do? Ban a for profit (or starve) clean-up operation. Satan must love this stuff.

How ironic that by selling plastic junk to the commies who then sell it on to third parties who dump in random oceans where it agglomerates poisoning eels, the livelihood of self motivated and independent businessmen is clonked on the head by those very communists. Can any horror be averted where "the party" is supreme? Where ideologues have the final say? Who, being career politicians, will be supremely ignorant of critical information in every arena? Too easy! Pass laws to enforce your dogma and watch form your citadel the starvation and plague visited upon dissenters.

Fortunately we have someone in charge Who understands reality. Prayer is the fulcrum of any response to any emergency. Jesus knows all about magnets, knows where the eels have gone and knows how He is going to respond. It's happening now.

Comment

Well, after all the work Noah and sons put into keeping it alive, the Chinese paddlefish, a.k.a. Chinese swordfish, is officially extinct.

I sure hope it was delicious.

Comment

Well, after all the work Noah and sons put into keeping it alive, the Chinese paddlefish, a.k.a. Chinese swordfish, is officially extinct.
                They were in no particular danger of becoming extinct until so-called scientists got involved and kept hunting them down and catching them to see if they were extinct yet. But that's "conservationists" for you.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I sure hope it was delicious.
                  We don't know the mind of God, but we know he tested Job. Perhaps He tested Noah by telling Noah, "Here's a worthless fish I'm going to get rid of. I want you to save a pair anyway."
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                  X