X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pastor Refuses to Perform Ceremony Because The Bridal Gown Was WHORISH!

Marriage is an institution of love not some whore fuck fest that these people are trying to do. What happened to the traditional wedding dress and being properly dressed in the church which is the home of the lord. She should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head View Post
      Marriage is an institution of love not some whore piffle fest that these people are trying to do. What happened to the traditional wedding dress and being properly dressed in the church which is the home of the lord. She should be ashamed.
      To each his own I guess. I do agree that the weird purple thing on her right arm doesn´t add to the composition. What is it anyway?
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Y'all just need to chill and drink from the beer volcano. May His Noodly Appendage Touch you always.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel, many thanks for this reminder that such "clothing" belongs on slatterns and whores.

My sister Laura and I are fortunate that, when our wedding dresses were deemed insufficient for temple, the Prophet was kind enough to offer linens from his own family's closet to ensure that we were sufficiently modest to receive the blessing of matrimony.
          Devoted Second Wife to Dr. Ian Malcolm
          Devoted Sister Wife to Laura Malcolm

As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love. Proverbs 5:19

Comment

Originally posted by Alice Malcolm View Post
            Pastor Ezekiel, many thanks for this reminder that such "clothing" belongs on slatterns and whores.

My sister Laura and I are fortunate that, when our wedding dresses were deemed insufficient for temple, the Prophet was kind enough to offer linens from his own family's closet to ensure that we were sufficiently modest to receive the blessing of matrimony.
            What are you some kind of perverted catlick? Also what century are you from? Nobody uses the phrase linens anymore. You must be a witch from the 18th century. We need to burn this woman. I can tell by her typing pattern and speech that she is a witch. Someone kill her with fire.
            Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Comment

"AmericaPreachers.com asked the bride and groom for pictures of the dress but instead was sent an email with a link of the exact dress worn by a professional model from the company’s website. The bride did mention, ‘there were small alterations made to the dress to fit more desirably to my vision.’ “I’m a unique person, I chose this dress because it’s different than the traditional wedding gown you see at every wedding” the bride said."

Of course you're unique sweetheart. Every single bride that has ever planned her wedding thinks that her style and "vison" and dress are completely singular. Showing lots of skin at a modern wedding is never done, and buying a commercially made dress from a website available to anyone on the planet, surely that is a historical rarity.

Try covering up and/or wearing a gown that you designed yourself -- then we'll talk unique.

Obliquiely yours,

Handmaiden
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

This dress was clearly designed by atheists democrats and probably Jooz.

When Jesus Christ returns we shall destroy this evil.
                Life is sacred! Kill an abortion doctor today!

Comment

I think women should be careful with what they are wearing, whether it suits their body type or not! Just because it suits others doesn't means it will suit you to!

Comment

Working...
                  X