X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who Does God Hate?

Originally posted by LeAnn27 View Post
    SO does that mean this church hate everything?

We are not among the haters, child, though we are certainly on the receiving end of it enough to know that it is a popular pastime. We love our fellow man enough to spend considerable time and treasure to maintain this site to spread God's word, in accordance with His directions, and to provide a place for study and fellowship for our fellow Christians. Bringing God's word is not hate, whether you like it or not. It is His word. Obey Him and live forever in Heaven with God and Jesus. Deny Him and burn for an eternity in the Lake of Fire. It's up to you. Choose wisely.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

You read King James Bible and that same king that writed the book of demonology hmmmm

Comment

You read King James Bible and that same king that writed the book of demonology hmmmm

King James was skilled at methods of recognizing and, crucially, punishing the demonically afflicted. He wrote about it as a way of spreading the important knowledge he collected. He did not write the King James Version. That was done by Almighty God.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I don't want fight about it just asking.

Comment

I don't want fight about it just asking.

We are here to provide guidance for such as yourself. Why don't you go on over to the introduction forum and tell us a little about yourself. We look forward to assisting you in your search for salvation.

Comment

Hmmmm i don't if real site or this fake site

Comment

Hmmmm i don't if real site or this fake site

If it is a fake site, it is doing a wonderful job of replying to your questions. I thought you weren't here to fight.

Comment

Nope I'm not there to fight

Comment

Great! Now why don't you trot on over to the conveniently labeled "Introduction Forum" and tell us a little about yourself. We'd like to know how you found Jesus, the name of your congregation, the name of your Pastor and such other information as may be useful in coming to know you.

God Bless!

Comment

Yay!

I'm glad to hear it because you would not win, and then you might feel bad. And you should feel bad, but not about embarrassing yourself here (although I understand why you would). You should feel bad because you are Lost and you need to be Saved. You should feel bad because you are a Sinner and constantly offensive to the Lord thy God. You should feel bad because you made Jesus kill himself lo these many centuries ago.

But there is Good News! Jesus died so that you had the choice to Believe in Him and avoid Eternal Damnation that is the fate for Sinners! He died so He could pay the debt for your Offence against the Lord thy God, an Offence so heinous that no mere human could ever make it right again! He died so you could Live for ever and ever, in Heaven, worshiping Him with the Saints!
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Hello Leanne. You seem argumentative, but remember what King James says in Daemonologie: Nunquam faciendum est malum ut bonum inde eveniat.

It is a fascinating book, full of good advice, and is very much about the War on Sin. Have you read it? If not, you can find it here:
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

because its inhuman.
                          Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”

Comment

Surely we can see God hates children in Minnesota. He's begun to smite them with deadly measles.

The question is, what have Minnesotans done to incur the wrath of the LORD?
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Surely we can see God hates children in Minnesota. He's begun to smite them with deadly measles.

The question is, what have Minnesotans done to incur the wrath of the LORD?
                              Well, have you ever heard the Prairie Home Companion? I won't suggest tuning in your car radio but if it happened to come on what you'd get is a plug-fest for the Lutheran cult which rivals the papists for idolatry and I've thought "it can't be much longer" and sure enough..
                              Leviticus 19 . KJV . look up
                              Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

Comment

He doesn't hate, he trust, believes within our souls and loves.

the church doesn't hate everything or the forum itself but their againts them because its bad for us to see them which is true and I seen it for myself.
                                Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”

Comment

Working...
                                X