X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehovah’s witnesses are scam artists

The other day while reading my Bible there came a knock on my door. When I answered the door standing there before me were but two Jehovah’s witnesses with their own published falsehoods in the form of a tract magazine.

When I politely explained I didn’t consider their religion valid and their ways sinful the tall one quickly interrupted me and corrected me by telling me Jehovah’s Witnesses were not a religion but rather individuals simply living the life accordingly to God’s word and being a witness, and religion had nothing to do with it.

I then asked the tall fellow to answer six questions with a simple yes or no reply, without any explanations as there would be time later for explanations. He agreed.

Question 1: Do Jehovah’s witnesses celebrate birthdays?

No: came his reply

Question 2: Was Jesus both on Christmas day?

No: was his response

Question 3: Do your members congregate each week together in a kingdom hall?

Yes: was his response

Question 4: Do you believe it is your obligation as Christians to go door to door witnessing?

Yes, as his response

Question five: Are you here at my door to teach me about Gods teachings through your church organization?

Yes was his response.

Good then one final question, do you know what a dictionary is and believe that for the language it represents it is a good honest indicator of what each word represents?

Yes: he replied.

I said good then go back home and study the dictionary and master the English language before you come out in the streets making a fool of yourself speaking of your wisdom while insulting my education and begin doing so with the word religion as it clearly defines what you are here doing at my home as religion, not simple witnessing.

I added this link for those spying hypocrites who call themselves Jehovah’s witnesses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

Religion

The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction. "Religion" is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system,"[2] but it is more socially defined than personal convictions, and it entails specific behaviors, respectively.

If they cannot get what they are correct than how can they expect others to be correct?
    Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these courageous couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

And this applies to me in delivering Gods word to the world, postage prepaid by Jesus

Re: Jehovah’s witnesses are scam artists

It's a scam and a Ponzi scheme and a cult and they learned it all from the Jews. The elders just want your money to pay for their Rolls Royces and all the gas to run them.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'll tell you what I hate about those demon Jehovah Witlesses; THEY REFUSE TO WORSHIP THE AMERICAN FLAG!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You aren't supposed to worship the American flag. It's a symbol to inspire patriotism but you aren't supposed to worship it.
        He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
        Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
        ~Crush 40

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          I'll tell you what I hate about those demon Jehovah Witlesses; THEY REFUSE TO WORSHIP THE AMERICAN FLAG!
          They also don't serve in the military & are opposed to our war against mooslims in Iraq. They flood our laudromats with their insidious 'watchtower' magazines, trying to convert unwitting customers to their so-called church. And they have the audacity to call themselves Christians; it is appalling.

Comment

Are they known to swipe things? Last Saturday i noticed several of my lawn ornaments where not there after they left my door. I know i have Ten feet of snow in my garden but i could of swore the ornaments where there last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Snowflake View Post
              You aren't supposed to worship the American flag. It's a symbol to inspire patriotism but you aren't supposed to worship it.
              You disgust me, and every decent American. When are you going to burn your passport and join the chinks? Soon, I hope.

Originally posted by Once was lost View Post
              Are they known to swipe things? Last Saturday i noticed several of my lawn ornaments where not there after they left my door. I know i have Ten feet of snow in my garden but i could of swore the ornaments where there last summer.
              The answer is yes. It is a little-known fact that the majority of Jehovah Witnesses are Gypsies!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The Jahovies are indeed modern day Gypsies. Their elders are the ringleaders and after they recruit new blood and get them to work for the church practically for free.

Comment

Oh no, there are jehova's in America :s I thought that jehova's where a few idiot's here in Belgium. They are so freaky.

A few weaks ago there was one at the door of my dorm. I opened the door and he started talking about the end of the world. I asked him "are you from Jehova" but he was stil talking and talking and didn't answer my question.
                  Then he took that thing (over here it's called waiting tower) so I just closed the door and went to the kitchen to do my dishes (I hope i spelled it right) and cook some food.
                  I went back to my room, 45 minutes later ... and he was still talking to that closed door...
                  Who does that:s

Comment

Originally posted by Ayeola View Post
                    Oh no, there are jehova's in America :s I thought that jehova's where a few idiot's here in Belgium. They are so freaky.

A few weaks ago there was one at the door of my dorm. I opened the door and he started talking about the end of the world. I asked him "are you from Jehova" but he was stil talking and talking and didn't answer my question.
                    Then he took that thing (over here it's called waiting tower) so I just closed the door and went to the kitchen to do my dishes (I hope i spelled it right) and cook some food.
                    I went back to my room, 45 minutes later ... and he was still talking to that closed door...
                    Who does that:s
                    You're lucky to have escaped with your life, girl! Those cultists are dangerous. They refuse to celebrate Christmas, and instead celebrate Passover like a bunch of joos!
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

We have an other thing here in Belgium and its called the "Pinkstergemeenschap" maybe Wide-open knows something about these freaks that I'm talking about.

They say they are Protestants and they are happy all the time...

They believe everything happens because God want's that and you should be happy about everything God does.

For an example: 9/11

They believe God used his cell phone to call Muslims to attack the towers to let the world knows he thinks about us... so it's a good thing

9/11 isn't a good thing:s

Comment

Holy Rolling two faced Gypsies

Yes that two faced Jehovah’s Witness stole my car, and then claimed it was given to him as a gift. What self righteous justification and lies. I say don’t trust them at all!

They are all con artist and most members are in a cult induced trance and blindly believe all the garbage and lies that are printed in that book of falsehoods called Watchtower, which as you know is produced and printed by their cult leaders in Brooklyn. Maybe their location by the river with all that sewage has taken its toll.

By the way I was out for a few days, must have been problems with the server or something I wasn’t able to log on, see the devil is trying to shut this site down!
                        Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these courageous couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

And this applies to me in delivering Gods word to the world, postage prepaid by Jesus

Comment

Working...
                        X