X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs

This symbol of internet speak XD or sometimes xD is what has me concerned.

I have seen it many times over the last several years and it has begun to scare me. I am very offended by it. The young people say it means "die from laughing" or something along the lines of "lol" which is at least tolerable, but I don't know if that's all it means.

I suspect there may be more to it. It is at the very least irreverent, but it could signify gay teen perversion of some sort. It looks sickly and evil, and I don't like it one bit. Evil is everywhere as we know from the Bible. Why would these horrible symbols be any different??

These last days we are living in are indeed perilous times. Can't be too careful.

Please pray for me and for the future of the interwebs.

Sincerely,

Pastor Ed

Re: Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs

I assumed it meant "extra demonic" in the internets slang.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
      This symbol of internet speak XD or sometimes xD is what has me concerned.

I have seen it many times over the last several years and it has begun to scare me. I am very offended by it. The young people say it means "die from laughing" or something along the lines of "lol" which is at least tolerable, but I don't know if that's all it means.

I suspect there may be more to it. It is at the very least irreverent, but it could signify gay teen perversion of some sort. It looks sickly and evil, and I don't like it one bit. Evil is everywhere as we know from the Bible. Why would these horrible symbols be any different??

These last days we are living in are indeed perilous times. Can't be too careful.

Please pray for me and for the future of the interwebs.

Sincerely,

Pastor Ed
      Before I proceed with my comments I would like to sincerely apologize if I happen to rub you the wrong way over this reply that I'm about to type. But as you can see; I'm trying my best to put myself in a shoe of today's younger generation and here is my thought. I believe that "XD" is a form of code or a term which depicts some kind of a private parts. You might asked me why did I come up with this conclusion. Well sir, knowing how that rape, orgy sex and gay sex are the some of the facets which are deemed to be the cultural norms by today's standard, which teenagers and younger kids of today finds it quite cool.
      Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

Comment

I've heard that the X symbolises a normally puckered and tight anal sphincter of someone who has the True Christian™ attitude to the one way nature of the orifice.

The D, however, symbolises the floppy and distended nature of the anally ravaged sodomite's sphincter.

It is therefore a "celebration" of the inevitable journey of the godless from anal virginity to outright wanton sodomy. And it is being flaunted right before our very eyes all over the interwebs!

sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I talked with the colored girl who helps me and she said that you need turn your head to the side to figure them out. She smells like coconuts.

I believe that XD is a bald man with a bow tie. I believe that XD is Daddy Warbucks. He was in a comic strip when I was a boy.

Thank you.

Rusty
          Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by WashedWithHisBlood View Post
            I believe that "XD" is a form of code or a term which depicts some kind of a private parts...and younger kids of today finds it quite cool.

I think it goes beyond that. It is the adult, fully grown varietal of homogay who puts this flagrant, anti-woman image out there.

It stands for "anti D (cup)"

The homogays think if they can stamp out we(e) women and our firm, voluptuous figures, then our husbands and male admirers will somehow magically "turn to" them in desperation.

How's that workin' out for ya, Gaybows?

Comment

Do not use lol. It's an evil secret mantra message. It means Lucifer Our Lord
              "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
              - Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

The XD face is literally just a laughing face turned sideways. No scary, underlying messages here. The X is supposed to be a pair of closed eyes (the top and bottom angles of the X being the eyelids) and the D is an open, smiling mouth. Good substitute for saying 'lol' over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                X