The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults

False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Talking Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!



"But wait! Isn't this the stance of Landover Baptist Church? What are you playing at, Redeemed Papist? Have you become some sort of self-contradictory maniac?" I hear you cry.

Not at all! Read on, brethren in Christ.

The stance against evolution as total monkey-worshipping gibberish is a natural standpoint for all thinking beings who believe in God. That's our God; the one in the King James Bible.

So why are the Muslims to be scorned for thinking the same thing? It's simple, people, look at their reasoning.

Quote:
A growing number of Muslim biology students are walking out of lectures on evolution, according to a genetics professor in the United Kingdom. The students claim the course material is incompatible with their religious beliefs in creationism.

University College London professor Steve Jones recently told The Sunday Times that in previous years, most objections to his classes came from fundamentalist Christian students. He says the dissent now comes overwhelmingly from Muslim students.
First of all it's quite distressing that Christians seem to have just gone along with the science propaganda rather than want to be lumped in with their bearded moon worshipping fellow students as extremists. Once again the Muslims are taking centre stage away from us.



The video does bang on a bit but it seems that the Muslims are basing their objections to evolution on some pretty flawed reasoning. First of all they seem to believe that some guy called Mohammed was visited by the archangel Gabriel and had the word of God dictated to him in a cave or some such nonsense. This is such obvious hokum it barely deserves comment. If it was the word of God it would word for word match the Bible. This Mohammed guy talks a lot about weird stuff about how to dress and when to stone women to death for adultery and so on and at some point it seems he has a thing or two to say about the Creation. The science of Evolution therefore doesn't gel with his revelation from God so it must be false.

Muslim moon worshippers fall for this hook line and sinker and take every single word literally. They simply will not look at the evidence in front of them and come to the right conclusion about the origins of the universe.

Quote:
Some guy called Razib said: After a long time I could get this webpage. Thank to almighty Allah! I am a Muslim and I see you all are Muslims there in the discussion. I want to tell at first that as we are Muslims, we all believe Quran. In Sura Bakara, 2nd Ayat: "There is no doubt/wrong in this book"
Secondly, In 30th Sura (Sura Rum), 3th Ayat(Verse) it is said: "There is no change in the creations of Almighty Allah" which directly denies Darwin.
So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong! For medical science: the science of pregnancy is the best described in Quran - All the best Doctors all over the world from all religions.
So, we stand that Darwin's theorem is nothing but a baseless idle mind's thinking!
Please read this comment; please let all Muslims and other religion people who are seeing this program to know the real Islamic view about this subject.
I mean, if they can take what they think is the word of God literally and block out science's babblings why then are they not capable of making that final step to believing in Jesus?

So join me, brethren, in laughing at the sand nigras and their stubborn refusal to see the firmer and more perfect contradictory evidence of the Bible in the face of their own crazy superstitions about some illiterate pedo ancient mystic who heard voices in his head and got someone to write it down for him.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,571
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Oh that is hilarious, the Muslims refuse to listen to science because of what some book says!!!

As a TRUE Christian™ I just have to laughs at such closed mindedness. Next we will be hearing about Muslims who think invisible men talk to them,
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,063
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Some guy called Razib said: After a long time I could get this webpage. Thank to almighty Allah! I am a Muslim and I see you all are Muslims there in the discussion. I want to tell at first that as we are Muslims, we all believe Quran. In Sura Bakara, 2nd Ayat: "There is no doubt/wrong in this book"
Ah. The Queeran is right because it says it's right!

Circular logic, anybody?
Quote:
Secondly, In 30th Sura (Sura Rum), 3th Ayat(Verse) it is said: "There is no change in the creations of Almighty Allah" which directly denies Darwin.
. . . and Monsanto.

I look forward to them using the Queeran as their defense in lawsuits over their genetically-engineered "Frankenfoods".

Oh, and since there's "no change" in any of God's creation, per the Queeran, that poodle isn't really the product of selective breeding from long-distant wolf pups . . .
__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

How it should be?

Watch in horror as these children are indoctrinated in fluffy bunny Christianity from a very early age. Not a Bible in sight. And then we wonder where the ideas of the haters who come in here come from!

__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Voll_EQ Voll_EQ is offline
Forum Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denmarkistan (unfortunly)
Posts: 149
Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Voll_EQ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Sorry i couldent watch this to the end. This is redicilous, why dont they just get KJV Bible? wouldent it be easier and ofcourse more true? and couldent they just skip the science, this should be forbiden for children (and grown ups)

I hope that they at least teach them that the earth are flat
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,063
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
How it should be?

Watch in horror as these children are indoctrinated in fluffy bunny Christianity from a very early age. Not a Bible in sight. And then we wonder where the ideas of the haters who come in here come from!
Look how these kids are being indoctrinated into Islam!

__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Georgina Georgina is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: dutifully next to my husband, as his obedient wife.
Posts: 72
Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Georgina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Look how these kids are being indoctrinated into Islam!


they receive no choice from their parents but are made to follow a century old book unquestionably, and as a Christian this goes against everything I stand for
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,063
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia View Post
they receive no choice from their parents but are made to follow a century old book unquestionably, and as a Christian this goes against everything I stand for
What century-old book is that?
__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia View Post
they receive no choice from their parents but are made to follow a century old book unquestionably, and as a Christian this goes against everything I stand for
Absolutely! It's the word of God they should be accepting without question.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Jacob Slatter Jacob Slatter is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
This Mohammed guy talks a lot about weird stuff about how to dress and when to stone women to death for adultery
Deut. 22:23-24
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

These are good sane rules for any community under The Lord. What is really going on is that the Quran and aHadith is essentially fan fiction. Only when Mohammed retold the stories he stole from the Holy King James version of the Bible he couldnt remember all of it, or the context. Here are some more evidence to support my 'fan fiction' theory.

1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Only in the fan fiction world of the arabian peninsula these words of truth got perverted and all the ladies started to do it as a statement of fashion.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:08 AM
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,109
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Slatter View Post
Deut. 22:23-24
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

These are good sane rules for any community under The Lord. What is really going on is that the Quran and aHadith is essentially fan fiction. Only when Mohammed retold the stories he stole from the Holy King James version of the Bible he couldnt remember all of it, or the context. Here are some more evidence to support my 'fan fiction' theory.

1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Only in the fan fiction world of the arabian peninsula these words of truth got perverted and all the ladies started to do it as a statement of fashion.
Praise Jesus! For once we have someone who is scholarly and erudite to fight these assortments of camel jockeys, towel heads and various castoffs from the long defeated and morally bankrupt Ottoman Empire. You would think that the simple demonstrations of the shock and awe of Jesus' more powerful weapons alone would turn them away from their false god allah (piss be upon him).

Welcome to the forum brother.
__________________
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Jacob Slatter Jacob Slatter is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

I thank you humbly. I guess I got a bit excited about all the wonderful issues that desperately needs addressing on this here internets and I forgot all about formality. I will introduce myself at the proper forum.

These are dark times my brother. As you say. The profane stands unswayed by the might of the arsenal of The Lord and their tribal gibberish appears to have taken foothold on our shores.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Slatter View Post
Deut. 22:23-24
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

These are good sane rules for any community under The Lord. What is really going on is that the Quran and aHadith is essentially fan fiction. Only when Mohammed retold the stories he stole from the Holy King James version of the Bible he couldnt remember all of it, or the context. Here are some more evidence to support my 'fan fiction' theory.

1 Corinthians 11:5-6
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Only in the fan fiction world of the arabian peninsula these words of truth got perverted and all the ladies started to do it as a statement of fashion.
I think you have hit the nail right on the head here.

This guy Mohammed saw some things he did like in the Bible and some things he didn't like. So what he did was twist it all to his way of thinking and kept the bits he did like, like stoning women at every opportunity and covering them with clothing from head to toe and keeping them in the home and missed all the bits out that said Jesus was better than him and that God wanted people to be Christians.

This is a bit like those fan fiction versions of the Bible we are dealing with today but a more extreme perversion of God's word still. Sadly these Muslims are indoctrinated by their parents before they have the chance to see that it's all obviously made up and that there's Christianity which is based round the actual word of God and it's very tricky to convince them otherwise. Especially as their own people will kill them if they change their minds.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Jacob Slatter Jacob Slatter is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jacob Slatter has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Sadly these Muslims are indoctrinated by their parents before they have the chance to see that it's all obviously made up and that there's Christianity which is based round the actual word of God and it's very tricky to convince them otherwise. Especially as their own people will kill them if they change their minds.
This is the real issue here! A lot of them are illiterates so they just go with whatever their local sorcerer tells them to. So you are without a chance from the get go. I am all for taking water boarding and calling it a baptism, that way we can at least reach 1/4 of the population of any of the places our current oil for Jesus campaign tours.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Fencepost88 Fencepost88 is offline
Unsaved trash, dumber than a....
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Retard Posting Cherry-picker 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless England
Posts: 95
Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Wow, just wow

please tell me this entire thread is based in sarcasm... you seriously judging people for not believing in science just because a book tells them not to... what do you guys do everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I mean, if they can take what they think is the word of God literally and block out science's babblings why then are they not capable of making that final step to believing in Jesus?
Muslims do believe in Jesus, just not as the son of God and/or God. they take that no false Idols thing really seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Oh that is hilarious, the Muslims refuse to listen to science because of what some book says!!!

As a TRUE Christian™ I just have to laughs at such closed mindedness. Next we will be hearing about Muslims who think invisible men talk to them,
just please tell me this is sarcasm... anyone tell me this is sarcasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Ah. The Queeran is right because it says it's right!

Circular logic, anybody?
and why is the KJV right... because it says it's right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
they receive no choice from their parents but are made to follow a century old book unquestionably, and as a Christian this goes against everything I stand for
How many of you guys we're given a choice about christianity?

seriously guys keep some integrity, I think you were too easily tempted here. some of you did manage to argue using scripture and the word of God, but the rest of you shame on you, using secular logic and such.

... 'He who is without sin' much?
__________________
For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Fencepost88 Fencepost88 is offline
Unsaved trash, dumber than a....
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Retard Posting Cherry-picker 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless England
Posts: 95
Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

forgot one point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Slatter View Post
...when Mohammed retold the stories he stole from the Holy King James version of the Bible he couldnt remember all of it, or the context...
being that KJV was written centuries, almost millenia after Mohammed retold the stories I doubt he stole from it.
__________________
For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencepost88 View Post
Muslims do believe in Jesus, just not as the son of God and/or God.
That's not believing in Jesus. It's just silly to believe what's in a book that's the ramblings of one uncorroborated hallucinating basket case over and above the pure and divine prophecies and accounts of the Holy Bible.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Fencepost88 Fencepost88 is offline
Unsaved trash, dumber than a....
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Retard Posting Cherry-picker 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless England
Posts: 95
Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
That's not believing in Jesus. It's just silly to believe what's in a book that's the ramblings of one uncorroborated hallucinating basket case over and above the pure and divine prophecies and accounts of the Holy Bible.
Fair enough, but the initiation of this thread was mocking muslims for evolution disproving islam. If christianity proves that evolution is bogus then how can evolution prove islam wrong?
__________________
For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,146
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencepost88 View Post
Fair enough, but the initiation of this thread was mocking muslims for evolution disproving islam. If christianity proves that evolution is bogus then how can evolution prove islam wrong?
No it wasn't. I wrote it so I should know!

It was mocking Islamists for being so close to worshipping properly but then falling at the last hurdle of believing Jesus is the son of God. They cling to their crazy outmoded belief in their silly moon god when they could just get with Jesus and not burn forever. And what's worse, they even hate evolution like proper folk. All because of some stuff some silly tent-dweller made up about God's voice in his head.

Try reading things.

No wonder you struggle with the Bible.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Fencepost88 Fencepost88 is offline
Unsaved trash, dumber than a....
 

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Retard Posting Cherry-picker 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless England
Posts: 95
Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Fencepost88 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

oh, see you spent so much time talking about why it was ridiculous for them not to believe in evolution that I assumed that was the main point you were making. My first post was aimed at those who continued to criticise the Muslims for not believing something because a book told them not to.

So why is it stupid of them not to accept Jesus as the son of God (other than the obvious reasons you're going to state) in this situation?

Side note: if you guys wish to more soundly argue with science in future read this quote it is a sound argument using both logic and scripture.

Some guy called Razib said: …In 30th Sura (Sura Rum), 3th Ayat(Verse) it is said: "There is no change in the creations of Almighty Allah" which directly denies Darwin.
So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong! For medical science: the science of pregnancy is the best described in Quran - All the best Doctors all over the world from all religions.
So, we stand that Darwin's theorem is nothing but a baseless idle mind's thinking!
Please read this comment; please let all Muslims and other religion people who are seeing this program to know the real Islamic view about this subject.

Bad English aside this guys logic is flawless, one man’s theory disagrees with the Qu’ran so they dispute one man not the entirety of science, mathematics and any other academia that might somehow be associated.
__________________
For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
creation science, false religions, islamofacists hate america, koran is false, muslims are stupid, superstition

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved