The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

I've been giving quite a bit of thought to this knotty problem of so-called evidence of geological time these nutjob atheist scientists put forward to say the earth is millions and even billions (I know - crazy) of years old.

I'm going to focus on eathquakes and volcanos.

So the scientists tell us that for the first however many millions of years the earth was barren and volcanos were going off everywhere and earthquakes were ripping up the planet. For them I have just one question: who exactly was God supposed to be smiting?

We know that God sends natural disasters to get our attention and warn us that we are displeasing Him or just to plain old root out the ants nest of sin and depravity like in Sodom and the Great Flood.

Yet these idiot scientists tell us that God was smiting the Earth for millions of years with nobody to witness any warnings or be horrifically burned and crushed to death in order to warn others of their lack of prayer and so on. Why bother? Was God supposed to be warning jellyfish to swim right or fish that they'd better grow legs pretty sharpish? Ever tried to warn a fish? You can yell at them all day while they flap about in the bottom of the boat to grow some lungs and breathe air but they die all the same.

The only point for natural disasters is to warn us of our sinfulness and to repent or be smote again and the only logical conclusion is that Man was right there from the beginning witnessing all these events just like God says. The steady accumulation of evidence as you just think for a moment about the Bible and how it has an answer for every crazy theory these scientists dream up is a marvel to behold!

PRAISE
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2011, 05:23 PM
truthrejecter's Avatar
truthrejecter truthrejecter is offline
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Praying to monkeys
Posts: 26
truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.truthrejecter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I've been giving quite a bit of thought to this knotty problem of so-called evidence of geological time these nutjob atheist scientists put forward to say the earth is millions and even billions (I know - crazy) of years old.

I'm going to focus on eathquakes and volcanos.

So the scientists tell us that for the first however many millions of years the earth was barren and volcanos were going off everywhere and earthquakes were ripping up the planet. For them I have just one question: who exactly was God supposed to be smiting?

We know that God sends natural disasters to get our attention and warn us that we are displeasing Him or just to plain old root out the ants nest of sin and depravity like in Sodom and the Great Flood.

Yet these idiot scientists tell us that God was smiting the Earth for millions of years with nobody to witness any warnings or be horrifically burned and crushed to death in order to warn others of their lack of prayer and so on. Why bother? Was God supposed to be warning jellyfish to swim right or fish that they'd better grow legs pretty sharpish? Ever tried to warn a fish? You can yell at them all day while they flap about in the bottom of the boat to grow some lungs and breathe air but they die all the same.

The only point for natural disasters is to warn us of our sinfulness and to repent or be smote again and the only logical conclusion is that Man was right there from the beginning witnessing all these events just like God says. The steady accumulation of evidence as you just think for a moment about the Bible and how it has an answer for every crazy theory these scientists dream up is a marvel to behold!

PRAISE

you have to be the stupidest person i have ever seen! what your saying DISPROVES the fact that god exists, when the world was acting in the way you described millions of years ago, god wasn't smiting anyone, therefore he doesn't exists. and natural disasters are NATURAL you dumb ass! they arent caused by god to get our attention, they are NATURAL.
__________________
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthrejecter View Post
you have to be the stupidest person i have ever seen! what your saying DISPROVES the fact that god exists, when the world was acting in the way you described millions of years ago, god wasn't smiting anyone, therefore he doesn't exists. and natural disasters are NATURAL you dumb ass! they arent caused by god to get our attention, they are NATURAL.
What? I'm saying it can't have been true even IF the Earth was that old because why would God bother smiting the world if there were no people? Can you not follow a simple logical thought process?

Good grief! The brainwashing of these dunderheads is worse than I thought.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2011, 05:27 PM
The Absurdist's Avatar
The Absurdist The Absurdist is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere else than USA
Posts: 101
The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

So, according to your logic, Canada would be a godlier place than the United States because it have less volcanic activities and earthquake, right?
__________________
Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Absurdist View Post
So, according to your logic, Canada would be a godlier place than the United States because it have less volcanic activities and earthquake, right?
Have you ever seen what a truly dreadful icy wilderness Canada is? We have several Canadian True Christians™ and they all testify to how much God has smitten the place with awful weather and so on.

What is it with these atheists and attempting to derail good science with nationalistic rants?
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-25-2011, 05:33 PM
The Absurdist's Avatar
The Absurdist The Absurdist is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere else than USA
Posts: 101
The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

I'm not questionning your logic, just putting it in different context to see if it applies all the time. And Canada is sharing a border with the USA, so I tend to ask myself if it is that much cold there. I was wondering why would God would punish the USA more than the Canada, as the USA is God's favorite country (apparently)
__________________
Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is online now
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Posts: 13,580
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Absurdist View Post
I'm not questionning your logic, just putting it in different context to see if it applies all the time. And Canada is sharing a border with the USA, so I tend to ask myself if it is that much cold there. I was wondering why would God would punish the USA more than the Canada, as the USA is God's favorite country (apparently)
I'm not sure how familiar you are with maps and such, but that is an East-West border and Canada happens to be on the northern side.

YiC,

Zech
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 PM
The Absurdist's Avatar
The Absurdist The Absurdist is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere else than USA
Posts: 101
The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Exactly, I'm happy that you agree with me at this point, it'll save me some explications. My question was more about the weather difference between the north of the USA and the south of Canada (where the border is being shared). According to the fact that highest populated cities of Canada are at the south of the country, how could their weather be more intense than the weather of the northern american cities.

Cheers, thanks for the quick replies!
__________________
Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is online now
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Posts: 13,580
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Absurdist View Post
Exactly, I'm happy that you agree with me at this point, it'll save me some explications. My question was more about the weather difference between the north of the USA and the south of Canada (where the border is being shared). According to the fact that highest populated cities of Canada are at the south of the country, how could their weather be more intense than the weather of the northern american cities.

Cheers, thanks for the quick replies!
I reckon because God doesn't like them as much.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-26-2011, 02:36 PM
The Absurdist's Avatar
The Absurdist The Absurdist is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere else than USA
Posts: 101
The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The Absurdist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

I get your point my friend, but I'm trying to understand where you gets your information about Canada's weather.

According to this site: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxcli...mpare/USMO0602

I've compared the weather between Detroit, MI and Toronto, ON. Detroit is 4°F warmer than Toronto on a year average, so it ain't that cold up there, at least where most of the people lives.

Again, not trying to prove you wrong, just trying to understand.

Cheers!
__________________
Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

What's this obsession with the lives of Eskimos, friend?

Isn't the simple fact they have been cursed with French people enough?
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 PM
akaklet akaklet is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
akaklet is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.akaklet is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
We know that God sends natural disasters to get our attention and warn us that we are displeasing Him or just to plain old root out the ants nest of sin and depravity like in Sodom and the Great Flood.
So you are saying that countries that have less earthquakes and hurricanes etc. are less sinfull?

Then countries like Sweden that have a mutch lover frequent of big earthquakes and never has big hurricanes like Catrina for exampel
should be acting better then for exampel USA
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Posts: 5,349
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaklet View Post
Then countries like Sweden that have a mutch lover
I have no idea what is a swiss mutch lover, and I really don't even want to know. However, winter lasts over 9 months in Sweden, so having 6 feet of snow around the year with eternal darkness sounds like horrible enough natural disaster for me.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaklet View Post
So you are saying that countries that have less earthquakes and hurricanes etc. are less sinfull?

Then countries like Sweden that have a mutch lover frequent of big earthquakes and never has big hurricanes like Catrina for exampel
should be acting better then for exampel USA
So God's will is supposed to be that simplistic, huh?
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-13-2011, 03:06 AM
JoshuaBlackmaster JoshuaBlackmaster is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Closer to God everyday
Posts: 57
JoshuaBlackmaster is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.JoshuaBlackmaster is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

I find it really crazy and idiotic that these monkey worshippers say that there are storms and volcanoes on other planets. Even if there actually were other planets, why would God waste His Holy Time smoting when no one is looking?!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaBlackmaster View Post
I find it really crazy and idiotic that these monkey worshippers say that there are storms and volcanoes on other planets. Even if there actually were other planets, why would God waste His Holy Time smoting when no one is looking?!
Earth is not a planet. Planets are lights in the firmament that look like stars but just move about instead, hence they were given a special name of planet (which means wanderer) by the Greeks. The idea that the Earth is a planet as well and that they are other worlds is an entirely secular one.
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:52 PM
akaklet akaklet is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
akaklet is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.akaklet is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I have no idea what is a swiss mutch lover, and I really don't even want to know. However, winter lasts over 9 months in Sweden, so having 6 feet of snow around the year with eternal darkness sounds like horrible enough natural disaster for me.
6 feet of snow around the year and eternal darkness?
i dont belive that for a second.. since parts of sweden lies above the arctic circle they should have 24/7 sun in the summers as in for example Alaska, Russia and the rest of the Skandinavian countriese..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Jetisr Jetisr is offline
Unsaved trash, finnish teenaged troll
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless Finland
Posts: 28
Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

So that means South Africa is almost devoid of sinners?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Redeemed Papist's Avatar
Redeemed Papist Redeemed Papist is offline
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Posts: 10,136
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetisr View Post
So that means South Africa is almost devoid of sinners?
God has more than volcanos with which to punish sinners. Have you seen the state of some South Americans?
__________________

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Jetisr Jetisr is offline
Unsaved trash, finnish teenaged troll
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Godless Finland
Posts: 28
Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jetisr is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
God has more than volcanos with which to punish sinners. Have you seen the state of some South Americans?
Yes, I have, but I don't see what that has to do with sin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bible facts, creation science, earthquakes, god's wrath, volcanoes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved