X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump is NOT a Cry-Baby!

The White House has been unusually quiet as of late. President Trump hasn’t sent a single tweet in more than 24 hours, prompting some to speculate his close staff has hidden his phone in a place he would never look - a bag of raw vegetables in the fridge behind a gluten free jello salad. I have a friend whose husband’s cousin works in Washington DC and she tells me her husband’s cousin says his coworker’s roommate works in the White House kitchens and while President Trump is not adverse to poking in the fridge late at night, he never goes towards anything with vegetables or fruits in it.

Anyway, President Trump was invited to give the commencement address at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, which he did with his usual flair today. Taking the time to encourage and motivate these many hard working graduates who are getting ready to risk their lives for America by telling them how unfair the media has been to him.

“No politician in history – and I say this with great surety – has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

This is NOT a pity-party! Remenisceint of the great Kirk Cameron’s motivating speech, this is encouragement to face persecution with strength and inner confidence! The message is clear: If you want something badly enough, it will work out for you because it is working out so well for him!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: President Trump is NOT a Cry-Baby!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    which he did with his usual flair today. Taking the time to encourage and motivate these many hard working graduates who are getting ready to risk their lives for America by telling them how unfair the media has been to him.

“No politician in history – and I say this with great surety – has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

This is NOT a pity-party! Remenisceint of the great Kirk Cameron’s motivating speech, this is encouragement to face persecution with strength and inner confidence!
    I am so happy with the way the President is conducting himself. So often commencement speakers focus on the opportunities ahead. That ignores the important issues today.

The President properly put his figure on our nation's biggest problem, criticism of him. The country cannot move ahead until the media stop finding fault with our President. We must recognize he is the greatest President in our history.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

This is NOT a pity-party! Remenisceint of the great Kirk Cameron’s motivating speech, this is encouragement to face persecution with strength and inner confidence! The message is clear: If you want something badly enough, it will work out for you because it is working out so well for him!
      And that's exactly how we know that he is a - because he is hated and persecuted just like Jesus said he would:

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

__________________________________________________ _____

Well, Lincoln did have a few states boycott his presidency by starting their own country and he was shot in the head.

But, hey, Trump really has had it rough.
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post

Well, Lincoln did have a few states boycott his presidency by starting their own country and he was shot in the head.

Did you know he was a Republican? Most people don't know that.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

If only people would stop and ask - WAIT! Why was there a civil war? I mean, people don't ask that question.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
            X