View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash, ring-kissing teenager

Location: I'm Christian, despite what this site CHANGED my username to say
Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic - Not Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why the King James? - 09-20-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I'm going to ask you one last time before I put you on moderation:

Do you or do you not believe that God supports pedophilia, pedophiles and their protectors?

Yes, you do.

Or

No, you don't.

Yes or No, papist?

Give me a simple yes or no. Failure to answer "yes" or "no" will result in you being placed on moderation. You until 5PM CST to reply.
Yes, I have made deliberate attempts to confuse you. Just relax for a second and try to understand that it's OK for a preist to molest a child and it's OK for other priest and the Pope to protect them through walls of silence and vatican decrees.

Yes.
The Pope protects pedophiles. The Pope is God's vicar on earth. Therefore, God protects and supports pedophilia.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.