Clear All

Re: Seven Easy Ways To Tell The True Bible From the False Ones

KJV 1611 ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Example #5

As a false witness will contradict himself, so too will a false bible.
      There must be many many religious doctrines that contradict the bible. Otherwise there would only be one Christian religion. When Jesus was on the earth there was only one way.
      I will give an example:
      Many people that believe in immortality of the soul, actually contradict what the bible says.

Ezekiel 18:4 (King James Version)
      4Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Genesis 2:7 (King James Version)
      7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
      Man became a living soul, he was not given a soul ( as something extra). Adam and Eve were intended to live forever, thus they would not need a soul to live on after they died, death was never the intention for man. They were to live forever, as humans on this earth. But the possibility that if man sinned he would die. Death is the end of life.

Genesis 3:19 (King James Version)
      19In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 (King James Version)
      10Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 (King James Version)
      5For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward;
      for the memory of them is forgotten.

Psalm 146:4 (King James Version)
      4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Ezekiel 18:4 (King James Version)
      4Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Isaiah 53:12 (King James Version)
      12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 26:14 (King James Version)
      14They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

Ecclesiastes 3:18,20 (King James Version)
      18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.19 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust
      again
      .20 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one
      dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast:
      for all
      is vanity.
      Man is no different than the animals in this respect. Just as the animals die so does man.

Romans 2:7 (King James Version)
      7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

This verse is telling us we need to seek eternal life. We do not have it now, any one of us can die and not live on, just the same as Adam and Eve.

This is a very basic teaching of the bible. But not for many 'Christian' religions. Does this mean because of the contradictions , these 'Christians' are false?

Comment

Mr. Epignosis,

Just because their soul and body dies doesn't mean that they won't burn forever in Hell!

There's only one thing that lives forever in a sinner; their worm. Their worm will never die in Hell; from that worm they will be reborn again and again, to suffer their eternal torture as good wills, to gnash their teeth and feel their flesh melt off their bones until only the worm remains, the worm that dieth not, a meaty seed from which they shall spring again to be tortured anew!

How do I know? Because the Bible tells me so three times in the Book of Mark 9:44-48!

Thanks for finishing this debate LORD! Your Good Book always has the answer, Amen!
        The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
          Mr. Epignosis,

Just because their soul and body dies doesn't mean that they won't burn forever in Hell!

There's only one thing that lives forever in a sinner; their worm. Their worm will never die in Hell; from that worm they will be reborn again and again, to suffer their eternal torture as good wills, to gnash their teeth and feel their flesh melt off their bones until only the worm remains, the worm that dieth not, a meaty seed from which they shall spring again to be tortured anew!

How do I know? Because the Bible tells me so three times in the Book of Mark 9:44-48!

Thanks for finishing this debate LORD! Your Good Book always has the answer, Amen!
          You do know, what this is talking about, don't you?
          There is no place of Hell! There is no torture, there is no life after death. The only hope mankind has is God's resurrection of us.

Comment

Originally posted by epignosis View Post
            You do know, what this is talking about, don't you?
            There is no place of Hell! There is no torture, there is no life after death. The only hope mankind has is God's resurrection of us.
            You're a Jehovah Witless aren't you.
            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                Yes
                Dear Lord! No wonder he knows so little of Christianity!
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Dear Lord! No wonder he knows so little of Christianity!
                  Yes , I am definitely more interested in what the bible has to say.

Comment

Yes , I am definitely more interested in what the bible has to say.
                    Even though you have crazy ideas about it, you know your Bible pretty well. I didn't think they let you guys study the Word on your own.
                    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                      Even though you have crazy ideas about it, you know your Bible pretty well. I didn't think they let you guys study the Word on your own.
                      Actually we have been just talking about the basics. The bible is really outstanding when getting into much more depth.( especially for our day)
                      I don't mean this in that I have figured this all out on my own. Because that is not true.
                      But I do have an interest in science and the bible. So I have made it a point of learning as much as I can, about both.
                      I don't like contradictions, or mystery. And then I went were the evidence took me.
                      I see so much misinformation, I like to try to get people at least take a another look at what they believe in.( or think they believe in).

Comment

I see so much misinformation, I like to try to get people at least take a another look at what they believe in.( or think they believe in).
                        Yeah, we try to do that too.
                        Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                          Yeah, we try to do that too.
                          But there is a big difference , in what we believe and how things are done , the question is why?
                          God is not divided with himself, so there is no need for 100's of Christian 'religions'.

Comment

But there is a big difference , in what we believe and how things are done , the question is why?
                            God is not divided with himself, so there is no need for 100's of Christian 'religions'.
                            You are finally right about something!

There is only one True Christian religion, Landover Baptist is the narrow gate!
                            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                              You are finally right about something!

There is only one True Christian religion, Landover Baptist is the narrow gate!
                              Then you would have to explain why, yours are the correct 'religion'?
                              ( I'm out town for a few days, if your interested I can continue then)

Comment

Then you would have to explain why, yours are the correct 'religion'?
                                ( I'm out town for a few days, if your interested I can continue then)
                                That's easy!

We're the ONLY Christian church that follows the ENTIRE 1611 King James Bible, every single verse!

We read it as GOD tells us to, as a child would; we take it all at face value.

Once you do that, everything make sense. The Good Book ceases to be a mystery, and it all becomes very obvious.

Do it... you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X