X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Originally posted by Misotheist001 View Post
    Also as a question from someone who never understood this, why do you not kill or savagely beat your children upon disobeying even the simplest of commands, unless you do then never mind,
    Please show me where the Bible says to "kill or savagely beat" children for minor disobedience.

Hint: It doesn't.

Spanking with a rod is appropriate. However, a parent is not authorized to kill a child for simple disobedience; rather, the parent must bring the child to the rest of the village, declare the child's disobedience, and then the village will stone the child together.

This, of course, is typically a punishment reserved for adult children or teenagers, not young ones who may become much more obedient upon application of the rod.

but still persecute gays even though the initial point of hatred of gays was to keep from dwindling populations, either by not enough heterosexual couples or by fear of sodomy causing disease.
    Please show me where the Bible says that homosexual sex is forbidden because of population or disease issues.

Hint: It doesn't.

God commanded us not to have same-sex relations. Because HE SAID SO, not for any other reason.

In fact, until God created AIDS to specifically punish Western homosexuals for being homosexual (and Africans both gay and straight for being African), the gay sex was actually safer from a disease standpoint.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
      Disgusting! I've only been researching this vile new craze and have already come across these homosecksual ponies.

Do Atheists not even teach consistency to their kids anymore?
      You have four-legged unicorns. You have four-legged Nazi unicorns who believe in a master race of unicorns. But four legged unicorns in the same picture as a two legged one?

I just can't wrap my head around it. Satan must also make these kids stupid.

And, I've never been happier being Christian than when I observe an Atheist retard stating in the same sentence that: A ) he doesn't hate gays, B ) everyone he hates is one.

At least we're not hypocrites: we just tell people gays will burn forever in Hell truthfully, and will never deny that we think of them that way.

James 5:12: let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
      John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

Hello all, I found this post from a friend of mine on Facebook. I am not a Baptist, so I hope that without much clashing between faiths I can get my point across well.

I am a 17 year old Nebraskan boy who has been raised in the church, baptized at the age of 15 and been praising our lord and savior my whole life. I started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic around February of this year. I was instantly taken in by the wonderful voice actors, vibrant colors, and most importantly morals it teaches. Yes, I know that some of tropes in this series conflicts seems to conflict with some scriptures, but I don't think because Twilight Sparkle can lift a book, or teleport means that Witchcraft is being forced upon us, or even encouraging its use in everyday life. With your case of Furry Fandom and Bestiality being encouraged by the series, I will say you have both hit and missed. Furries will always be where "Animal Cartoons" are, but I do not believe the show itself encourages any such thing. People take what they see differently, we are all different people, God made us this way. I have also seen the video where you captured the picture of the two Gentlemen in the Fursuits "engaging in sexual intercourse". I am afraid that is the furthest thing from the truth. They are in fact hugging. You can find the video by searching it up on youtube. Unless we have changed the meaning of embrace to coitus, let me know.

On another note, the morals in the show are almost identical to our Christian values. In one episode, Pinkamina Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has a sixth sense, in which Twilight Sparkle deems it as impossible. Pinkie keeps telling Twilight to have faith, and sometimes you cannot explain everything that happens in your world. Initially Twilight is skeptical, and tries to find way after way to disprove this Sixth Sense, in the end she cannot, and she has no way but to just acknowledge that Pinkie Pie has her faith, and she should not try and cross the line between that. By the end of the episode, Pinkie has actually taught Twilight the core essence of faith, which I'm sure you believe as well as I, you cannot enter heaven without the faith that Jesus died for all of us, and with the remission of our sins, we shall join him and the father in heaven.

I thought that I would throw in my two cents. If you took the time to read all of my opinions, I thank you. God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by ChurchofChristMember View Post
          I was instantly taken in by the wonderful voice actors, vibrant colors, and most importantly morals it teaches.
          You cannot be Christian if you're gay.

Originally posted by ChurchofChristMember View Post
          On another note, the morals in the show are almost identical to our Christian values.
          It teachs that God is all powerful, we should submit to Him, that we should be willing to kill our children for Him and that we are all sinning scum?

Sorry, I missed the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
            I do not remember saying that I was homosexual, care to point that out for me?

Comment

HOMOSEXUALITY

As you can see, this little pony's tail is in the exact same colors as the homosexual flag. A coincidence? Not very likely. This is clearly an attempt to plant a subliminal message in people's minds that anal sex is normal and should be accepted as such in our society. We have seen similar attempts in the music industry, Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" being the most obvious example.
              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm if I recall from the many times I have read the Bible, The Rainbow IS A GIFT FROM GOD, signifying that he will never flood the earth again. Also I am a Brony, I am a 19 year old Man and I started watching the show because my girlfriend grew up watching the originals and she wanted me to watch the new series with her, and I did and I ended up(like most people who actually watch the show) ended up Liking it, I like because of the good story and fun it brings to a family, I can watch it with my niece and she is happy to have someone to talk to about it. Also God says to love everyone and that we should not judge, so get off your high horse and just accept people for who they are. I don't care who you are and what you have done in your life, but nobody has the right to judge others, that is God's job alone. Leave it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
                I would like you to point out where in the Holy Bible it says that....

Hint: YOU CANNOT

God says that anyone and everyone can worship him and that he also gave us one of the greatest gifts of all, care to take a guess......hmmm.. no then?
                Its called FREE WILL.

Comment

I shall not judge any of you. I am a follower of God and have been for all my life, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart and he is my Lord and Savior, Jesus is all about spreading Love, Tolerance, Kindness, and Friendship and that is what MLP:FiM is about, I'm not saying that they are using Christian values because I have no way of proving that, but I would appreciate it if all of the users that have said this would please stop calling people names. A lot of the words I have seen in this thread can be offensive and hateful towards some people. I love everyone, Women, Men, Animals, and event the Plants and Bugs, I love everything, why because God told me to. This is no sin, for love is just another expression. I will always put God first in my life, but next to that is Family, and if you are my Friend, then you are my family, so please don't be mean to my Friends.

Thank you all
                  God Bless▲

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianKamina View Post
                    Also God says to love everyone and that we should not judge, so get off your high horse and just accept people for who they are. I don't care who you are and what you have done in your life, but nobody has the right to judge others, that is God's job alone. Leave it to him.
                    You have some strange ideas about what it means to be a Christian. Here is your reading assignment:

On your notion that "God says to love everyone":
                    Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

On your notion that "we should not judge":
                    The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

Also, "free will" is an un-Biblical myth.

John 15:16
                    Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Romans 9:15-16
                    For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
                    So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Try actually taking your Bible off of the bookshelf, blowing the dust off of it, and cracking its unread spine before presuming to tell us how to be Christians. It's meant to be read, not serve as a doorstop, paperweight, or decoration.

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                    And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                    Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

God says that anyone and everyone can worship him and that he also gave us one of the greatest gifts of all, care to take a guess......hmmm.. no then?
                      Its called FREE WILL.

Leviticus 20:13

1 Corinthians 6:9

Gays are abominations and and abominations cannot get to heaven.

Comment

Its called FREE WILL.
                        It says we should put queers to death. Whether or not you can then worship is kind of a moot point, no?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Also God specifically states that many people are not to enter into His congregation.

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 23:3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:

Leviticus 21:16-24
                        16And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. 18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, 19Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 20Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; 21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. 22He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy. 23Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them. 24And Moses told it unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

You are all trolls, I am not perfect like so many of you claim to be, but only Jesus is perfect, I hope God shows his loving mercy on your soul, and I know that I am not "Unsaved Trash" because I would not be alive today if it were not God that saved me. Please do not respond to this (I know you will anyways) but instead reflect on your lives, it is only when we see our own imperfections, that one can truly reflect.

Hebrews 13:1-25
                          Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God not man will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” ...

1 John 4:7-8
                          Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Psalm 103:1-22

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's

Comment

You are all trolls, I am not perfect like so many of you claim to be, but only Jesus is perfect, I hope God shows his loving mercy on your soul, and I know that I am not "Unsaved Trash" because I would not be alive today if it were not God that saved me. Please do not respond to this (I know you will anyways) but instead reflect on your lives, it is only when we see our own imperfections, that one can truly reflect.

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God not man will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” ...

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's
                            Dear false Christian,

You are expressing your disagreement with part of the Bible by quoting another part of the Bible. How is this even possible?
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I would ask you to reflect upon the Word of God as well instead of cherry picking the parts of the Bible that are spoon fed to you by false Christian ministers and read it for yourself.

2 Timothy 4:1-3 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
                              Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove*, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
                              For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
                              And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
                              But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

*reprove ἐλέγχω elegchō
                              a) generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted
                              b) by conviction to bring to the light, to expose
                              2) to find fault with, correct
                              a) by word
                              1) to reprehend severely, chide, admonish, reprove
                              2) to call to account, show one his fault, demand an explanation
                              b) by deed
                              1) to chasten, to punish

Funny you quote 1 John to suit your needs while denying the previous chapter. If you are a Christian, you cannot sin, according to 1 John 3.

Let's all recite it together, congregation.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Ooh! I love Psalms. I especially love number 139!

Psalm 139:19-24 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
                              For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
                              Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
                              I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
                              Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
                              And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

How about Psalm 58?

3The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
                              4Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
                              5Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
                              6Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
                              7Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
                              8As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, (a bloody miscarriage) that they may not see the sun.
                              9Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.
                              10The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
                              11So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
                              Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

I love you all and I forgive you.

Comment

Working...
                                X