X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians?

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Do they praise The Lord in their songs? No? Then they are satanic.

It's you who is clueless. Read the Bible and get some clues.
    id rather eat my own shit then read a bible.......

and just because the dont praise YOUR lord in their songs, does not in any way at all make them satanic!

seriously.

so i take it i must be a 'satanist' to you because i dont believe in ANYTHING. am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_lord View Post
      Then I have some very good news for you. You will be eating shit in hell for all eternity.

and just because the dont praise YOUR lord in their songs, does not in any way at all make them satanic!
      Of course it does!

so i take it i must be a 'satanist' to you because i dont believe in ANYTHING. am i right?
      Yes you are right. You are a satanist. Admitting it is the first step. Reading the Bible to get rid of it the next.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        Then I have some very good news for you. You will be eating shit in hell for all eternity.

Of course it does!

Yes you are right. You are a satanist. Admitting it is the first step. Reading the Bible to get rid of it the next.
        yay im a satanist!
        time to go sacrifice some virgin christian women to my dark lord!

oh and guess what, i have to say this, it will help you with your 'life'......

ther is NO HEAVEN OR HELL!

holy shit i bet you werent expecting that.
        now you know! and knowing is half the battle!

and also, the fact they do not praise your lord, just means they couldnt care less about religion, they arent being controlled at all by anything anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_load View Post
          yay im a satanist!
          You can go to hell. We don't need you.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Read Between The Lies---SLAYER

Evangelist you claim God speaks through you,
            Your restless mouth full of lies gains popularity.
            You care not for the old that suffer,
            When empty pockets cry from hunger.

Penniless from their generosity,
            Sharing their money to quench your greed.
            Searching for the answer to their prayers
            They cry their one last wish of need.
            Save me.

His spirit lives and breathes in me.
            The almighty transformed to your screen.
            The meanings lost in its translation,
            No holy words, describe his deception.

You say you'll help us find the lord,
            Tell me preacher how do you know
            A simple quest for a invisible savior,
            To lead us through our final prayer.
            Save me.

Send your donations,
            Contribute to the cause.
            Luxuries, your righteous reward?
            Praise the Lord, praise God,
            Is what you wish to sell.
            There is no heaven without a hell.

In your mind's eye could you truly believe,
            That by giving you can save your soul,
            Could you be so naive!
            You heal the sick, you raise the dead,
            You blind the congregation
            With the things you say.

Religious blackmail a deceit of trust,
            That death will come and all will be lost.

Can you hear the serpents call,
            Look deep in those deceiving eyes.
            Ignore the writing on the wall,
            You should read between the lies.

When doubt subsides his honesty,
            An inquiry, is it blasphemy?
            Impure the soul, that's made to suffer,
            No sermons left to hide or cover,
            An empty promise, lie unfulfilled,
            To steal a dream or get it killed.
            They claim your trip to heavens nearby,
            You may believe it but Satan wouldn't lie.

Now shut up and go away.
            God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              You can go to hell. We don't need you.

oh yeah? and the world needs you?

dont be such a fag

Comment

a band is a piffleing band!

if theyr so piffleing bad for your religious views, why the piffle have a thread dedicated to talking about them?
                Piffle! Learn piffleing spelling and piffleing grammar, you illiterate piffle douchebag!

i would rather be an idiot
                That, my friend, is obvious.

Then Hell is just the place for you! No Bibles anywhere and steaming heaps of demon dung to eat for you!

dont be such a fag
                Why do you keep calling people fags? Do you have some homersexural obsession or something?
                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Rock 'n roll is the Devil's Auditory Nectar. Secondly, they don't even mention the KJV 1611 at all in their songs!

Jesus has spoken. The members of Slayer are NOT True Christians™.
                  Matthew 7:15
                  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                    Why do you keep calling people fags? Do you have some homersexural obsession or something?
                    Didn't you know that Slayer fans are all fags? Do you ever see any women Slayer fans?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

There are no female Slayer fans. They only tolerate that noise to keep their boyfriend's from beating them up for complaining about the music again.
                      Dog's are mans best friend .

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                        Didn't you know that Slayer fans are all fags? Do you ever see any women Slayer fans?
                        Actually, there are female Slayer fans, but, as you can see in many other animals as well, they are indistinguishable from males, as both have long hairs, tattoo-covered bodies, rough voices, suicidal tendencies etc.
                        Sweet Lord Jesus,
                        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Ya know, darkie, you can have your shit cake and eat it too!

Ezekiel 4:11-16 (King James Version)

11Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink.
                          12And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
                          13And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
                          14Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.
                          15Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
                          16Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, behold, I will break the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with care; and they shall drink water by measure, and with astonishment:

Enjoy!
                          sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                            Piffle! Learn piffleing spelling and piffleing grammar, you illiterate piffle douchebag!

That, my friend, is obvious.

Then Hell is just the place for you! No Bibles anywhere and steaming heaps of demon dung to eat for you!

Homersexural? really?
                            If you people have really committed yourself to the lord why do you all insult him instead of trying to help him?

Hypocrites are the thing the lord hates most.
                            Numbers 23:22 - God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Asator View Post
                              If you people have really committed yourself to the lord why do you all insult him instead of trying to help him?
                              Can't you see why are trying to HELP him?

When a person commits suicide, the bystanders are all given counseling and therapy. Yet when someone condemns himself to Hell (MUCH worse!), we are supposed to just sit by idly and do nothing.

People like you are oh-so-tolerant in this life because you care NOTHING about whether someone goes to Heaven or Hell.

Here is something ever so hateful: we want YOU to go to Heaven too. Why won't you come with us to Heaven? Why do you INSIST on going to Hell? Your cavalier attitude about it all is shocking.
                              I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                              Matthew 7:22
                              Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                              Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Asator View Post
                                Homersexural? really?

Hypocrites are the thing the lord hates most.

Where did I insult the Lord? I can't remember doing so, to be honest. Are you on drugs?
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X