View Single Post
(#412)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 10:11 AM

You say that these things are possible through faith however they are not. Im in no way trying to be rude or disregard your opinion. But you cannot physically lift a house no matter how much you pray. You cannot cure yourself of a disease no matter how much you pray, if your immune system is unable to fight the pathogen of a deadly disease no amount of praying is going to save you.

With adequate Faith™ Jesus will cure anyone.

You've said this yet its simply not true. Believing is not going to remove the cancer from your body or going to suddenly cure incurable diseases.

Of course it is possible to move a house, but it is not based on personal strength but on prayer!

Im not sure if you're saying this is a literal or metaphorical sense may you please clarify because the way I'm understanding is that you've said that praying is going to physically move a house. Which again is not possible.

Im not here to dismiss your beliefs and again you've addressed only a minor part of what I'm saying. I am trying to say that Bible verses can be applied to any situation no matter the plausibility or whether that event is even possible because they are able to be interpreted differently. Im trying to ask how they can be used a evidence if they are interpreted differently by different people? A bible passage to you won't always mean the same thing as to does to other people. From there how is the 'true meaning' agrees upon?

As always I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive of your believes. I am genuinely curious and trying to broaden my understanding