X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Picture that Describes Me

Re: Cool Picture that Describes Me

Originally posted by EmoTrash View Post
    That's very nice, dear, but you still haven't answered any of the questions helpfully provided on the top of this page:

Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

This picture describes your future unless you repent:

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

It is curious how conservative people think they are closer to us than liberals.Unless you are a True Christian, you are as far from us as Richard Dawkins. And far from God, as well.
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Welcome friend! Perhaps you did not realize it but this is a Private Christian website. Not a SJW snot rag where you can cry about how no one loves you.
          Admitting no one does is the first step. The next step is to accept you must give yourself 110% to God and thank him for allowing you to exist.
          The final step is to join the Landover Baptist Church and set up a tithing schedule to prove your dedication. Remember, the larger the tithe, the greater the chance a Pastor will notice you and speak to Jesus on your behalf
          There is a path to True Salvation(tm). The question is, are you man enough to walk it?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            This picture describes your future unless you repent:

The fourth person from the left is an accurate depiction of me. I may toe the line of Hell sometimes, but never really in it!

Comment

Originally posted by GaleWhoring View Post
              The fourth person from the left is an accurate depiction of me. I may toe the line of Hell sometimes, but never really in it!
              Have you ever considered that you don´t need to be on that edge, that there is no hell?
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                Have you ever considered that you don´t need to be on that edge, that there is no hell?
                I meant metaphorically, of course there isn't any hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  ...there is no hell?
                  But that would mean there's no Heaven, which means that God didn't build a beautiful place for her to spend eternity, which would mean that the creator of the universe isn't looking out for Gail's interests (and yeah, other people, too, I suppose, when He isn't busy looking after Gail; after all, she's the only reason the universe exists, even if they neglected to put that bit in the Bible).

So... no.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                    But that would mean there's no Heaven, which means that God didn't build a beautiful place for her to spend eternity, which would mean that the creator of the universe isn't looking out for Gail's interests (and yeah, other people, too, I suppose, when He isn't busy looking after Gail; after all, she's the only reason the universe exists, even if they neglected to put that bit in the Bible).

So... no.
                    Couldn't agree more, Didymus, which is why I made a few extra anecdotes featuring me to an already interesting book.

Comment

Do you mean this one?

The Bible is very clear about adopting any sort of position which would entice men to their doom, something very prevalent in the dance community over many years.

The woman depicted is about to overbalance and topple. Where do you think she's going to finish up? How do you think she got there? God explains about the loose woman. Satan takes a particular interest for a reason:

PROVERBS 5 .KJV . read more .. context
                      Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

But since you identify with the staggering one as though of hemlock you had drunk or emptied some dull opiate to the drains, it is possible that you were never among the elect in Christ. Examine your own bowels. Do you find anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy & filthy communication or is it mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness & longsuffering? Not one of my ideas. One of God's:

COLOSSIANS 3 .KJV . look up
                      Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering.

The Pastors will go to some lengths to engage with you and to show you The Truth which, as it now seems, you'd rather reject. When God chose His Elect, which in the Biblical context means Jesus whose will we implement because He is in us and we have died to self, He knew what alternatives were available. Eternal glory or everlasting torment. Exquisite delight or unremitting horror.

ISAIAH 42 .KJV . look up
                      Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
                      I CORINTHIANS 12 .KJV . look up
                      Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

That wretched woman is depicted right on the brink. That is not a flaming sambuca she's about to drop into and from your comments you are indeed in a very similar position. Satan is waiting down there with open arms and will begin torturing you immediately. Satan will not enjoy doing that, indeed it will be the worst punishment for him, and as Jesus watches you wriggle around in the smoke of your torment He will know there's nothing He can do. Satan will be unable to stop and that will make him really wild and he'll do whatever he's doing to you with renewed vigour only to like it less and less as you hurt more and more forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                        Do you mean this one?

The Bible is very clear about adopting any sort of position which would entice men to their doom, something very prevalent in the dance community over many years.
                        Oh honey, where to start.

Examine your own bowels. Do you find anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy & filthy communication or is it mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness & longsuffering? Not one of my ideas.
                        Lord, sister, examine my bowels WTF? Maybe the occasional vodka riddled-diarrhea, but none of that stuff you'll find up there. Don't believe me? Have a look yourself? I'm sure Jesus has many an occasion, as the Bible says, apparently.

The Pastors will go to some lengths to engage with you and to show you The Truth which, as it now seems, you'd rather reject. When God chose His Elect, which in the Biblical context means Jesus whose will we implement because He is in us and we have died to self, He knew what alternatives were available. Eternal glory or everlasting torment. Exquisite delight or unremitting horror.

Maybe if they engaged me with better pick-up lines and jewelry instead of this fire and brimstone BDSM crap, I'd give them a second look. But then, every time I try to bring of the subject, the good pastors here go scampering away with their hands between their crotch. What do you gentlemen have to hide!?

That wretched woman is depicted right on the brink. That is not a flaming sambuca she's about to drop into and from your comments you are indeed in a very similar position. Satan is waiting down there with open arms and will begin torturing you immediately. Satan will not enjoy doing that, indeed it will be the worst punishment for him, and as Jesus watches you wriggle around in the smoke of your torment He will know there's nothing He can do. Satan will be unable to stop and that will make him really wild and he'll do whatever he's doing to you with renewed vigour only to like it less and less as you hurt more and more forever.

This Satan fella is starting to sound like the most interesting guy here. I've been going steady in my relationship with Christ, and you know what? I've been bored rigid.

Comment

Working...
                        X