X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Never borrow or buy second-hand wedding dresses

Ahhhh, another example of your stupidity. It's funny how insanely idiotic and brainwashed you are, trolling you guys shouldn't be that hard, as you don't think very clearly. You believe everything your fellow brainwashed idiots say, I can hardly even take any of you seriously, you're so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by isupportgaysweatyppl View Post
      Ahhhh, another example of your stupidity. It's funny how insanely idiotic and brainwashed you are, trolling you guys shouldn't be that hard, as you don't think very clearly. You believe everything your fellow brainwashed idiots say, I can hardly even take any of you seriously, you're so ridiculous.
      Sapient, I wish to save your soul. Perhaps we could help each other. You need help to overcome being gay, I need a husband in Christ. As long as you don't mind my size it should be a marriage blessed by Jesus and save us both.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyMae View Post
        Sapient, I wish to save your soul. Perhaps we could help each other. You need help to overcome being gay, I need a husband in Christ. As long as you don't mind my size it should be a marriage blessed by Jesus and save us both.
        You realize I admitted to not actually being gay right? I was trolling, as for your proposal, I am already happily engaged to a wonderful, non-christian woman. You seem like a decent person under your brainwashed words, I hope you ponder long and hard about who you truly are, and what you want to believe, about your morals, values, anything worth pondering, you need to do it.

I hope you can overcome your disease of overly-christianitus

Comment

Originally posted by isupportgaysweatyppl View Post

I hope you can overcome your disease of overly-christianitus
          One cannot be "overly" Christian. One either loves and worships Jesus and obeys the Bible as God's Word, or one does not.

There are many flavors of false Christianity.

There is the cotton-candy Christian lite-- often referred to here as fuzzy bunny Christians because their, kindly, "with it" Jesus loves everyone and everything and requires nothing of His followers.

There is the wine-gone-to-vinegar brand of Christian who talks about being a by-the-book-Bible-believer, but always manages to wiggle out of one or another of God's commands and then suggests that we're the bad guys for pointing this out.

There is the corn-starch communion wafer Christian who's religion has lost all its salt and is swallowing empty lies from a church of no spiritual substance-- some call them Catholics.

None of these sorts have faced up to the truth about God, Jesus and the Bible. We don't consider them True Believers at all. God certainly isn't impressed with their man-made efforts.

Oh, and to get back on track. A wedding dress is the raiment in which a bride greets her husband, even as the Church greets Christ. What shabby excuse for a woman would wear a borrowed gown on the glorious day in which she greets her lord?

Definitively Yours,

Handmaiden
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by SallyMae View Post
            Would it be okay to wear my mother's wedding dress? So would my mother's wedding dress be safe from posession?

Very hard to say. Was she ever violated visited by Jo Freddie?
            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
              Very hard to say. Was she ever violated visited by Jo Freddie?
              As the Click image for larger version

Name:	retards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1911079 has now left the building we can't find out who its mother was.
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                Having just purchased one for Phebe add 1 zero and we don't do Walmart.
                May I inquire where you purchased such a dress? And does the price tag guarantee you are the first and only owner? I must be certain there is no hoe-cuss-po-cuss hidden in the vale that might blind me. I hope to be in the market one day for such a dress and shudder to THINK of my [pure] cotton wedding dress having touched “those people’s” skin, ewww! How would I explain contracting AIDS or HERPIES or any STD from THEM? A prospective gentleman would think I’m nucking futs!

Comment

Originally posted by Choir Girl View Post
                  May I inquire where you purchased such a dress? And does the price tag guarantee you are the first and only owner? I must be certain there is no hoe-cuss-po-cuss hidden in the vale that might blind me. I hope to be in the market one day for such a dress and shudder to THINK of my [pure] cotton wedding dress having touched “those people’s” skin, ewww! How would I explain contracting AIDS or HERPIES or any STD from THEM? A prospective gentleman would think I’m nucking futs!

Not to worry Sister,

Most women cannot recall when and where they contracted STDs any easier than they can remember where they left the car keys or their cell phone. Don't get excited and please watch the profanity.

I would remind you of this precious Scripture:

"And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." I Corinthians 14:35 - KJV
                  In Christ.
                  Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                    Not to worry Sister,

Most women cannot recall when and where they contracted STDs any easier than they can remember where they left the car keys or their cell phone. Don't get excited and please watch the profanity.

I would remind you of this precious Scripture:

In Christ.

Why Brother Harold, thank you for the verse, seems I only read it this morning. And you’re right of course about our forgetfulness {blush} my neighbor has a dreadful memory! She takes loads of pharmaceuticals has lots of medical bills that she says are hers because of her husband. But I am skeptical… He after all is her provider!

Comment

My boyfriend proposed me yesterday so I'm getting married in July and sooooo excited! I don't care if the dress would be old or new, I'm just happy we've finally made it!
                      Deuteronomy 22:20,21
                      20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: 21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne81 View Post
                        My boyfriend proposed me yesterday so I'm getting married in July and sooooo excited! I don't care if the dress would be old or new, I'm just happy we've finally made it!
                        I hope your father approved of this match and is ready with the bedsheets on your wedding night, young lady. You sound like you may be a bit too familiar with your boyfriend already.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

You do not buy a used wedding dress anymore than you buy a used wife.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne81 View Post
                            What do you mean you "finally made it"? Is marriage the goal? What about children? Salvation? Why are they not more important?
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

My wedding gown was chosen by my father and husband and fit me perfectly. Pictures of my gown can be found on my facebook page.
                              www.facebook.com/angelclark34 I kept that gown, sealed in a garment bag after having it dry cleaned following the wedding. It has not been worn since.
                              Yes, My father and Husband bought my gown NEW, I own nothing second hand (as they call it)
                              Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

What a lovely Facebook page you have. What a lovely wedding dress.

By the way is this you? There seem to be a lot of photos of you making this sign. What does it mean?

YIC

Genesis 7:5
                                And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                                And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X