X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

forgot one point...

Originally posted by Jacob Slatter View Post
    ...when Mohammed retold the stories he stole from the Holy King James version of the Bible he couldnt remember all of it, or the context...
    being that KJV was written centuries, almost millenia after Mohammed retold the stories I doubt he stole from it.
    For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Comment

Re: Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!

Originally posted by Fencepost88 View Post
      Muslims do believe in Jesus, just not as the son of God and/or God.
      That's not believing in Jesus. It's just silly to believe what's in a book that's the ramblings of one uncorroborated hallucinating basket case over and above the pure and divine prophecies and accounts of the Holy Bible.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
        That's not believing in Jesus. It's just silly to believe what's in a book that's the ramblings of one uncorroborated hallucinating basket case over and above the pure and divine prophecies and accounts of the Holy Bible.
        Fair enough, but the initiation of this thread was mocking muslims for evolution disproving islam. If christianity proves that evolution is bogus then how can evolution prove islam wrong?
        For those who pretend to know the will of God- Romans 1:21-23 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Comment

Fair enough, but the initiation of this thread was mocking muslims for evolution disproving islam. If christianity proves that evolution is bogus then how can evolution prove islam wrong?
          No it wasn't. I wrote it so I should know!

It was mocking Islamists for being so close to worshipping properly but then falling at the last hurdle of believing Jesus is the son of God. They cling to their crazy outmoded belief in their silly moon god when they could just get with Jesus and not burn forever. And what's worse, they even hate evolution like proper folk. All because of some stuff some silly tent-dweller made up about God's voice in his head.

Try reading things.

No wonder you struggle with the Bible.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

oh, see you spent so much time talking about why it was ridiculous for them not to believe in evolution that I assumed that was the main point you were making. My first post was aimed at those who continued to criticise the Muslims for not believing something because a book told them not to.

So why is it stupid of them not to accept Jesus as the son of God (other than the obvious reasons you're going to state) in this situation?

Side note: if you guys wish to more soundly argue with science in future read this quote it is a sound argument using both logic and scripture.

Some guy called Razib said: …In 30th Sura (Sura Rum), 3th Ayat(Verse) it is said: "There is no change in the creations of Almighty Allah" which directly denies Darwin.
            So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong! For medical science: the science of pregnancy is the best described in Quran - All the best Doctors all over the world from all religions.
            So, we stand that Darwin's theorem is nothing but a baseless idle mind's thinking!
            Please read this comment; please let all Muslims and other religion people who are seeing this program to know the real Islamic view about this subject.

Bad English aside this guys logic is flawless, one man’s theory disagrees with the Qu’ran so they dispute one man not the entirety of science, mathematics and any other academia that might somehow be associated.

Comment

oh, see you spent so much time talking about why it was ridiculous for them not to believe in evolution that I assumed that was the main point you were making. My first post was aimed at those who continued to criticise the Muslims for not believing something because a book told them not to.
              It is stupid. They rely on flawed evidence because their supposed word of God simply cannot be the word of God or it would be the Bible. (Why do I feel like I am writing out the OP again?)

So why is it stupid of them not to accept Jesus as the son of God (other than the obvious reasons you're going to state) in this situation?
              Because they will burn in Hell forever if they don't. Are you really this dense?

Side note: if you guys wish to more soundly argue with science in future read this quote it is a sound argument using both logic and scripture.

Some guy called Razib said: …In 30th Sura (Sura Rum), 3th Ayat(Verse) it is said: "There is no change in the creations of Almighty Allah" which directly denies Darwin.
              So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong! For medical science: the science of pregnancy is the best described in Quran - All the best Doctors all over the world from all religions.
              So, we stand that Darwin's theorem is nothing but a baseless idle mind's thinking!
              Please read this comment; please let all Muslims and other religion people who are seeing this program to know the real Islamic view about this subject.

Bad English aside this guys logic is flawless, one man’s theory disagrees with the Qu’ran so they dispute one man not the entirety of science, mathematics and any other academia that might somehow be associated.
              Which again shows how wishy washy they really are. They reject God's word that shows that over and over again scientists are wrong wrong wrong about so many things. And they claim to follow God!

"So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong!" What a running joke that quote is! Even secular science is a match for their silly book; throw in proper Biblical reality and it's dead in the water.

And have you ever read the mystical twaddle in the Koran about pregnancy? Something tells me it won't be all sperm meets egg and abortion is great! You're more than happy to take on board some baseless assertion by a biased commentator on an interview about their moon god book but when it comes to True Christians unafraid to directly quote the actual Bible you have some sort of problem.

You sound like a race traitor.
              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                ...Which again shows how wishy washy they really are. They reject God's word that shows that over and over again scientists are wrong wrong wrong about so many things. And they claim to follow God!

"So far Science has proven Quran's accuracy every time, never could prove anything wrong!" What a running joke that quote is! Even secular science is a match for their silly book; throw in proper Biblical reality and it's dead in the water.

And have you ever read the mystical twaddle in the Koran about pregnancy? Something tells me it won't be all sperm meets egg and abortion is great! You're more than happy to take on board some baseless assertion by a biased commentator on an interview about their moon god book but when it comes to True Christians unafraid to directly quote the actual Bible you have some sort of problem.

You sound like a race traitor.
                You have me all wrong, I never said they were right, I only asked why they were stupid. Apparently you have some alternate definition of intelligence where it means anyone who doesn't accept the word of the bible as gospel (hehe I can make jokes too) is an idiot, so thanks for answering my question in a roundabout way. I have no problem with you being unafraid to directly quote the bible, you might of noticed that I do it to, as it is the only way to make logical arguments with you guys. My point was that he made a logical assertion, one thing disagreed with the qu'ran so they refused to believe one thing. You guys seem to have this hatred of science even though not all science is contrary to the bible and as much as I've read so far the bible advocates science.

Romans 1:20
                For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

If the bible really were so anti-science then why do you guys even have creationist science?

Comment

You have me all wrong, I never said they were right, I only asked why they were stupid.
                  Because they're deluded and loyal to their delusions. This isn't rocket science here.

You guys seem to have this hatred of science even though not all science is contrary to the bible and as much as I've read so far the bible advocates science.
                  No real science is contradictory to the Bible.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

How can they blindly follow the teachings of a being they have never met? That's like taking advice written in a bathroom stall.

Comment

Originally posted by SavethTheTrollops View Post
                      How can they blindly follow the teachings of a being they have never met? That's like taking advice written in a bathroom stall.
                      Indeed! You hit the nail right on the head there. They just have some book written and rewritten by the say so of one man who says he heard God's words but only he could hear them. It's hardly persuasive stuff. And it contradicts the actual recorded word of God.

Those two things alone make it a bonkers made up religion before you even start on its other absurdities.
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Okay, I take back everything I should have said about Islam and Christianity should look like each other. Christians are so much better than Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
                          Okay, I take back everything I should have said about Islam and Christianity should look like each other. Christians are so much better than Muslims.
                          Christian are better than anyone. God says so, We don't need you to tell us.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Christian are better than anyone. God says so, We don't need you to tell us.
                            and just Look What Happens when children are dragged up without a moral compass to quide them!

‘They would take you out, buy you ice creams and a lovely, nice meal. There’s a part of you who thinks it’s really exciting: “I have met this lovely man.” You feel like they’re going to keep you safe. They then abuse every part of you.’
                            That is referring to one of these inbred freaks:

If I was in an ice cream shop or a café and any such wretch walked in I would leave immediately. The words "lovely man" would never enter my head and "being kept safe" is the last thing I would expect from such obvious detritus.

Having read The Bible I am able to distinguish between lies and The Truth and the blatant falsehoods contained in the odious koran, either made up or stolen from some vanquished tribe or simply lifted from Greek superstitions (in the case of mohammedanism's much vaunted reproductive gobbledygook: never twice the same lie) fail utterly to convince me of anything except that like their false "prophet" they have all become insane.

Comment

The Bible is a book...
                              This space is for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by FF John Smith View Post
                                The Bible is a book...
                                I'm glad you're able to figure that out!

Have you read it yet?
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X