View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged retard
Under Investigation

Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is being bipolar considered hip? - 07-02-2013, 08:32 PM

You guys are so ignorant.

I was diagnosed with manic depressive disorder when I was thirteen, and it's been hell.

Goodness gracious. I actually seldom tell people about it because it's so "cool" to have it. Yeah, I suppose you're right, in that people now romanticize disorders, but claiming that you can just pray it away is absolutely ridiculous, and sort of mean.

There is such a thing as a euthymic state, you know. It's not always extreme moods. However, when manic or depressive episodes are present, they suck. And usually when I'm manic I take lithium and it helps, but I couldn't imagine how much worse it'd be if my parents beat me up like you say they should. In fact, I'd probably have a panic attack if they did and wow that would probably kill me I don't even wanna think about that.

When people are manic, they're really really happy or irritable and they make quick and rash decisions and usually when I'm manic I don't sleep or eat a lot or if I had my way I wouldn't sleep or eat at all. And I've missed countless days of school because of this and once I crashed my car and also once I punched a mirror and literally danced in the little shards of glass, barefoot.

When people are depressive, they're really sad and lonely and they feel worthless and when I'm depressive I always feel like I'm the textbook definition of crazy and alone even though I'm not and sometimes people contemplate suicide and it's really not fun at all.

There's in between, such as hypomanic and hypomanic isn't really bad because you just feel really euphoric and sometimes it's nice and productive but there's also and mixed state which is manic and depressive at the same time and that's really bad and not fun at all.

Bipolar is not hip, and anyone that thinks it is is almost as ignorant as you. Just in a different way.

Thinking that it's just mood swings is really dumb and rude and if you're going to talk about this mental illness like you know everything about it without having hands-on experience then at least read the wikipedia page or something.

BUT, where you're wrong is that medical treatment and therapy are the answer. Praying isn't going to wipe away the manic or depressed feelings. But different chemicals and pills and stuff can reverse the effects of an episode and therapy can help you figure out your triggers to help stop it and.. and you guys are making me mad. Why don't you just leave these subjects alone? Science obviously isn't your best bet, so why even talk about it? Why belittle things that people don't even choose to have and wish they didn't have? Making them feel worse?

fnjkdnxehdcedknede I'm out.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.