X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

Originally posted by Vocaltoad View Post
    im very sorry about your marriage Naomi. if he strikes you then dont hesitate to report him as an abusive husband. i mean he already probably raped you. im so sorry. i was thinking of you on the saturday of your wedding, i couldnt help but feel bad.
    Why would you come here and say such a mean thing? Captain Portway is a True Christian™ man and therefor a very decent husband. (Ephesians 5:23) Naomi consented to be his wife so rape isn't even an option.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

She is right Vocaltoad! her marriage is justified by god! her parents consented. PRAISE THE LORD! THESE TWO ARE BLESSED BY GOD AND SHALL SIT NEAR HIS RIGHT HAND FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!

so get it through your retarded yellow skinned, monkey shaped, head that she is married to a TRUE CHRISTIAN and not a satanist such as yourself

Servant to jesus and god almighty, Saviortothegamer

Comment

If you cared so much about the Lord maybe you could capitalise His name.

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

This post has been reported to the CIA and FBI.
          enough said, enjoy your day
          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by lawandorder View Post
            This post has been reported to the CIA and FBI.
            enough said, enjoy your day
            Why don't you read the whole thread, so that you can see no laws have been broken, instead of wasting our law enforcer's valuable time?

Remember, these people are True Christians, who follow the WHOLE Bible, including the parts that say they MUST follow secular laws.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Comment

sometimes following some book isn't the right thing, and there is a law against it, please read
              Code Section

or

which states

Minimum Legal Age with Parental Consent
              Male: 16; Female: 16
              Minimum Legal Age Without Parental Consent
              Male: 18; Female:18

since this girl is at the age of 14 it is against the law in the US. please learn the laws in the country you live in, it will help you

Comment

...since this girl is at the age of 14 it is against the law in the US. please learn the laws in the country you live in, it will help you
                You couldn't read the whole thread, like I asked you to; in fact, you didn't even read the FIRST page, or you would have seen this:

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                ...New Hampshire has marriage laws that are more in line with the Word of God, in that the lower limit for the age of young ladies is thirteen as long as there is consent of the parents of the minor female.
                Btw, I don't live in the USA. Stop making assumptions.

Have a great day!

Comment

let the CIA decide what going to happend from here on

Comment

let the CIA decide what going to happend from here on
                    Hello again, clueless.

'The National Security Act of 1947 established the CIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad".'

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA

Have a great day!

Comment

sure. then it's a good thing it got reported to the FBI aswell.
                      if not CIA, then let FBI take care of it, or iam sure theyll make sure someone will

Comment

if not CIA, then let FBI take care of it, or iam sure theyll make sure someone will
                        Even if it's been shown that NO LAWS WERE BROKEN?

You do know that there are severe penalties for wasting FBI resources?

Whatever, go ahead.

Comment

Listen up, jackass:

We get jokers like you in here everyday threatening to report us to the FBI for this offense or that.

I've got a newsflash for you: It is not against the law for us to believe in the whole Bible, no matter how much it offends you.

I can assure you my good friends in the FBI know the law better than you do, and they wouldn't bother a God-fearing church like ours.

Go be a hero somewhere else.

Also, you know the CIA handles international affairs like terrorism and enemy nations, right? You probably don't know that, because you are retarded.
                          Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Oh no, you've scared everybody off the forum!!

Comment

so iam a joker.
                              i find this to be a serious matter and thats why i reported it. i dont have anything against your religion, iam a christian myself, but i have something against arranged marriage when one is a minor

this is the lsat you will hear from me, as i am wasting my time

Comment

this is the lsat you will hear from me, as i am wasting my time
                                Also, you are embarrassing yourself and making a fool of yourself and wasting the time of Law Enforcement Officers like myself.

Do you know how sick cops get of people like you?
                                Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Working...
                                X