X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?

Pope Benedict, who was one of Hitler's hench men probably did a lot of the killing then he escaped in an ice cream van.
    The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by dontbeabigot View Post
      It's infinitely more likely that an innocent girl that was murdered was let into heaven where she belongs, than a murderous snake that killed millions.
      No he did not

Comment

Ann Frank was also ugly and was not a follower of Christ.

Hitler was so nice, he built beautiful camps, starting with Poland. These nice camps kept Jews safe from the ungodly world. Jews owe Hitler a thanks, if anything.

As for Frank, name one social group that follows her. Yet, Hitler is loved all around the world by Neo-Nazis, Christians who wear white robes and the Aryan Nations, also Christians.

Comment

Hitler spoke highly of Jesus. Frank was a Jew who rejected Jesus. All I need to know. Hitler was good, Franks was evil.

Comment

I believe that you should take a minus of Hitler because he was not responsible for the attack on Pearl Harbour that was the dirty Japanese trying to win in the Pacific by dealing a cheap shot at the might US navy
            Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

Comment

Originally posted by undeadmens View Post
              I believe that you should take a minus of Hitler because he was not responsible for the attack on Pearl Harbour that was the dirty Japanese trying to win in the Pacific by dealing a cheap shot at the might US navy
              You mean that you think that some chinks had the technological power to win against Americans?

No way. Only white folks can beat other white folks.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                You mean that you think that some chinks had the technological power to win against Americans?

No way. Only white folks can beat other white folks.
                They didn't have a technological advantage against the Americans that's why they had to attempt a pitiful surprise attack that was utterly useless and then got their navy annihilated by the technological superior US fleet and then their Islands were invaded by the US marines who crushed them in the jungle fighting and then Japan itself was set a burn by american bombers.

But all Im saying is Pearl Harbour was not Adolf Hitlers fault so I feel that negative point should be removed for him.
                Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

Comment

First of all, since when does being white automaticlly make you a good person? Hitler is obviously the worse person as killing innocent people is 1000 times worse than having sex before marrige
                  Rom.1:26-27
                  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
                    First of all, since when does being white automaticlly make you a good person? Hitler is obviously the worse person as killing innocent people is 1000 times worse than having sex before marrige
                    Hitler wasn't White, he was a papist.

And where in the Holy Bible does it lay out and compare various sins? How do you know which sins enrage Jesus the most?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well, I'm sure had Landover Baptist Church had missionaries in Berlin during the 1930's and had the opportunity to meet with Hitler he would have seen the true nature of Jesus Christ and been born again.

And not only that, I'm sure our grandfather's would have given him the advise he needed to destroy the communist cancer that lay to the east of the White German People and helped better effectively rid Germany of it's Jewish population. A lesson we could use here in America today.

Didn't Joesph Goebbels say he supported moving all the Jews to Palestine and that made him a Zionist? Yes indeed, the world that could have been Brothers and Sisters!!

Deuteronomy11:18 tells us "Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes". If only someone could have shown Hitler could have seen the words of God by one of our forefathers.

At least he was righteous enough to have the belt buckles show he was on the right side of history:

Translate it says "God with Us". I'd be proud if our American soldiers would wear that on their uniforms with the stars and stripes! AMEN!!!
                      Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Helwys View Post
                        Well, I'm sure had Landover Baptist Church had missionaries in Berlin during the 1930's and had the opportunity to meet with Hitler he would have seen the true nature of Jesus Christ and been born again.
                        Hitler was God's instrument for reestablishing Israel. I can't imagine Landover missionaries interfering with that. Anyway, the church was too busy fighting all of the handouts that FDR gave to the lazy bums who wouldn't get up off their butts and take jobs during the Roosevelt Depression to give a bunch of foreigners much thought.

I had them when I was a child, but now I wear gloves.

Just kidding. Only girls and sissies wear mittens. I wore kid gloves.

Translate it says "God with Us". I'd be proud if our American soldiers would wear that on their uniforms with the stars and stripes! AMEN!!!
                        It wouldn't hurt, though I don't see the point of using German. We should use English so the terrorists will know, in their last moments on Earth, that OUR God kicks their Allah's ass.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

wow? hitler was a vegetarian?!
                          i'm sure that that major detail in the life of adolf hitler is massive compared to the fact that he organised the murder of over six million people and attempted to wipe out an entire race of people. yous nutjobs are so freaking brainwashed, and seem to think that because a fifteen year old girl was having "lesbian thoughts" that means that she is worse than a mass murderer. i feel sorry for you assholes and hope all of your children turn homosexual.
                          2 Chronicles 15:13
                          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
                            wow? hitler was a vegetarian?!
                            i'm sure that that major detail in the life of adolf hitler is massive compared to the fact that he organised the murder of over six million people and attempted to wipe out an entire race of people.
                            Don't you know about the dangers of vegetarianism?

And BTW, all that nonsense about Hitler killing bazillions of people (and a few joos too)? That's all Bolshevik propaganda.

Read this.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

firstly, whats the dangers of vegetarianism?
                              and secondly, its extremely disrespectful for you ***disgusting swear word removed*** to chalk up the death of millions of people to "propaganda". you are all disgusting and despicable, and what makes t worse is the fact that yous can't see how messed up and insane you all are
                              Last edited by Elmer G. White; 08-29-2014, 01:43 AM. Reason: Removed references to disgusting anatomical orifices.
                              2 Chronicles 15:13
                              Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
                                firstly, whats the dangers of vegetarianism?
                                and secondly, its extremely disrespectful for you assholes to chalk up the death of millions of people to "propaganda". you are all disgusting and despicable, and what makes t worse is the fact that yous can't see how messed up and insane you all are
                                Firstly, if you had clicked on the link I so kindly provided above, then you would "bloody well know" what the dangers of vegetarianism are.

Secondly, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with an American dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                                5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                                5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                                Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X