X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!!

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Christianity is NOT all about love and forgiveness, Christianity is about GOD'S love and HIS willingness to forgive those who OBEY Him and accept the sin covering of His Son's blood.

For people who choose to deny the existence of God and spit on His gift of a blood covering, there is no forgiveness-- period.

And please remember the obedience part--it's kind of crucial. People nowadays think that they can disobey much of, if not most of God's Word and still be forgiven if they go around talking about love all the time.

And your suggestion that we, here at LBC, are the ones twisting the Bible into something it was never intended to be is hilarious the the nth degree.

You say that we are to subscribe to the whole Bible, which is EXACTLY what we try to tell people to do. Then you say that we are to "love people" which is NOT the sum total of the Bible's message.

The Bible's message is that God is not only all-powerful, but that He and He ALONE is the arbiter of what is right and what is wrong -- not us and not you.

God commands us to obey Him completely and live. If we disobey Him, we are sent to hell.

All those other details that people like to argue about are secondary.

All the "love" towards others will not save you or them. Only obedience to God counts.

Of course, you are not alone in your Bible-Lite belief. So many people nowadays calling themselves Christians would fail the true tests of faith administered in the Bible.

It's because everybody in this day and age is so mollycoddled about the realities the Bible and the realities of life.

They can't stand to see an actual mouse caught in a trap so, of course, they could never obey God's commands to discipline their children, or kill His enemies.

You know, it might have been tough living in the era of non-anesthetized amputations, but at least people were willing to pick up a sword (or a stone or a burning torch) and deal with people who were enemies of God.

Subscribing to the whole Bible, to use your phrase, means knowing that is right to hit your child for disciplinary purposes. It is required to execute witches. It is legal to own slaves. It is wrong for women to speak, preach or teach in church.

It is wrong for a man to try and get out of inseminating his wife when ejaculating his sperm. It is wrong to stand by and permit homosexual behavior to carry on in one's community. It is wrong to divorce and remarry for any other reason than adultery committed against one.

There was a time when everyone in this entire country knew these basic statutes of the Bible and secular laws encoded by our leaders mirrored these statues.

Even if you didn't believe in the Bible, you still had to conduct your life according to its standards or face earthly consequences before being dealt with by God on a permanent basis.

But little by little, God's presence was erased in earthly law. People rewrote legal statutes based on what THEY thought was right, not on what God commands in the Bible.

Now, we have so-called Christians trying to re-write the Bible so that it appeals to modern sensibilities. God is all about love. God forgives everyone no matter whether they obey His commands or not.

I bet you probably don't like the idea that fornicators and adulterers and homosexuals all go to hell, do you? You probably think that if they are "nice" people, God will give them a free pass because He loves them so much.

That kind of weak, delusional, uninformed, Christianity would make the generations of earlier believers hound you out of their churches.

Realistically Yours,

Handmaiden
    I so appreciate your well thought out and realistic post. The message about obedience and God being the final arbitrator is spot on. Indeed, God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. One we can always be certain of and count on. Mans' law may change, but God NEVER changes. He is in charge. I find comfort and reassurance in that.

Thank you, Handmaiden.
    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Dear False Christian;

First of all, you're quoting from a satanic bible version. The KJV doesn't say anything like what you've posted above.

Secondly, what's your point? That withcraft is fine and dandy with Jesus?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
      Dear false Christain pastor, please do not sprout your opinion as Fathers Word none of those scriptures even remotely state he will damn those people. If he does we are all going to hell, we damn our selves by not chosing the Lord. those of us who are Christian know that when a fellow brother or sister has an incorect view we show care and love in correcting them. And for the person who thinks we should not judge you are half correct Jesus told his deciple when he ask about what would happen to another disciple the Lord replied (paraphrasing) mind your own business and that carries on to non christians also. you are not Father and know nothing of other people hearts or intentions that is between tham and Father who knows them. However we are required as Christians to judge actions not intents so we will know what is right or wrong BUT we will all get it wrong as often as we get it right. Now I retract my introduction calling you are false christian pastor and appologise as it was only meant to show you the evil of judging peoples opinions and or mis interpretations of the bible. your job as a pastor is to gentle in your teaching of younger minded Christians and correct them with the love that comes with the spirit of God. that care and love that comes with the spirit was clearly not evident in your terse answer to some one who is likley to be a Christian. You'll note that Jesus never talked to that masses or groups in the manner you did this person. he did however occationally speak to people in your position in such a manner because you should know better. If I judge your interactions and comments on here I would have to say that your writtings have been disrespectfull, judgemental of people and where their heart is when you have no clue where this persons heart is, arogant in your assumptions about other versions of the bible that are more than 90% word for word what the KJV says therefore you are calling those portions in the KJV satans work his words better that you show wisdom and explain that some versions have what we believe are incorrect interpretations in some areas. I happen to agree that they get a number of things wrong but I would never dare to call them satans bible. And I tell you know listen if you have ears Father, Jesus and the Holy spirit will not be happy with the way you speak to brothers and sisters or those he wants to be part of his family. those people who are looking are here to finsd the love of God, looking to fill that hole and get for thier effort sarcastic, unfeeling ridicule. Can you seriously say Father is happy with that?

Comment

Originally posted by peacemaker007 View Post
        Blah, whine paraphrase (i.e. make up as I go along) whine whine what would God think?
        Go and make a proper introduction as you were told!

Also

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Romans 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

2 Corinthians 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

This is what God thinks of us and the need to rebuke sinners.

NOT paraphrasing.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

*snip*
          Friend, it's called a "paragraph". If you expect us to read whatever ramblings the devil spews out of your fingertips, at least try to make it readable by using paragraphs.
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Lol feel free to delete my account, I said what was needed, my only regret was being too tired and not spell and gramma check. I prefer to communicate with christians not wolves in sheeps clothing spewing hate not the love of God. You might want to look at the first 3 commandments, Love God, "LOVE EACH OTHER" and love yourselves (not much love here just hate, judgement and arrogance, all perfectly well worn satanic traits who stands before Father day and night doing just as you are on this site).
            You may want to remember that all the people Jesus spent most of his time with were the very people you curse and spew hatred towards, you remember the masses? tax collectors, prostitutes, homosexuals, liars, thieves the very people you turn away because "they" are sinners (appearently your not, must be more than one Jesus now you guys are so perfect). His words were always firm but tempered with the Love of the Father. They/we are the meek he came for, they/we are the ones he came to save not Pharasies who think they are better than others who behavied as you do on this site.
            The dead leading the dead, whited sepulctures he called people like you. I'll expect my ex communication from this site forthwith I take it. For the meek reading this, these people "DO NOT' represent our Father. He is always ready to forgive, always patient, always empathetic, always loving.
            How or when I gave my heart to the Lord is none of your business and between my Father and me, mind your own business, spend your time looking at the great evil contained in your own hearts before its too late. Get the behind me Satan. God Bless. Bye now

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              Go and make a proper introduction as you were told!

Also

Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Romans 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

2 Corinthians 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

This is what God thinks of us and the need to rebuke sinners.

NOT paraphrasing.
              By all means rebuke yourself to your hearts content as you are a sinner as are we ALL. Dont seem to hear you rebuking yourself only self righteous spewing. I prefer to tell people what Father calls sin in a loving manner and help them to work towards not sinning as much as they can because I know in my Fathers eyes I am no different to those you mock, accuse and belittle.

You seem to forget that those scriptures are directed at "us Christians" who should know better not the unbeliever who lives in ignorance. Show one scripture where the Lord spoke the way you do to those who were not his deciples, to those who massed to listen to him. (any way dont bother trying to understand the blind and deaf never will, I will be ex communicated soon so probably no need to reply. Prefer to speak with Christians anyway so have no intention of communicating anymore) God Bless

Comment

By all means rebuke yourself to your hearts content as you are a sinner as are we ALL. Dont seem to hear you rebuking yourself only self righteous spewing. I prefer to tell people what Father calls sin in a loving manner and help them to work towards not sinning as much as they can because I know in my Fathers eyes I am no different to those you mock, accuse and belittle.

You seem to forget that those scriptures are directed at "us Christians" who should know better not the unbeliever who lives in ignorance. Show one scripture where the Lord spoke the way you do to those who were not his deciples, to those who massed to listen to him. (any way dont bother trying to understand the blind and deaf never will, I will be ex communicated soon so probably no need to reply. Prefer to speak with Christians anyway so have no intention of communicating anymore) God Bless
                That's all very nice, but what you are saying is not consistent with scripture. We are told not to keep fellowship with sinners in many places, one such being here:

2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

***claptrap***
                  ***more claptrap***
                  If you could provide instances of the Bible supporting any of your outrageous and blasphemous claims, it would help your case immensely.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

blah blah I love Satan. You might want to look at the first 3 commandments, Love God, "LOVE EACH OTHER" and love yourselves. Blah blah I spit in the face of Baby Jesus.
                    I don't know what book you read that from, but in the KJV, the first three commandments are Deuteronomy 5:6-11.

6I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
                    8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 10And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
                    11Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

"LOVE EACH OTHER" and love yourselves.
                    That just sounds like you're trying to justify homosinuality and masturbation.
                    People killed by God in the Bible: 2,476,633
                    People killed by Satan in the Bible: 10

Whose side do YOU want to be on?
                    Constantly Praying for Temperance Proverbs 16:24
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol feel free to delete my account
                      Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I was going to delete your message and toddle off on my little way but the Lord had other ideas I think. The difference between me and you is that like the Lord I can quote scripture chapter and verse (while not as indepth as Him) too but I understand it also which you clearly do not.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged (KJV and NKJV). You might want to actually read your bible once now and then or maybe actually get one.

Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Luke 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Luke 6:30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

Luke 6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

Luke 6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful (KJV and NKJV).

And as for you pastor Zeke,
                        Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire". please call me a fool again, repent and appologise for your sinful comment

He who puts the 'STUD" into studying huh? that would be a lustful comment if ever I saw one as the term "Stud" is a very sexuallised comment unless your calling yourself a button or a peice of wood in a wall. Here is the definition of the word in part; 1. stud Slang. a man who is notably virile and sexually active (really? you sinner you). 2. stud any male animal kept for breeding. 3. stud a group of horses or other animals kept for breeding. 4. stud an establishment, as a farm, where horses are kept for breeding. 5. stud a number of horses or other animals bred or kept by one owner. 6. (n.) stud a studhorse or stallion. Very un Christianly of you. Me thinks Pastor Stud you be a wolf amongst the sheep leading them astray. While I may not know your true heart my spiddy sence says that your are indeed a sinner and not even remotely christian but only Father knows that for sure so I will make no final judgement of your status.

I dont need to provide scriptural quotes if you were an open christian the Lord would have spoken to you in your heart to confirm what I said. You have been judged by your own words and ingnorance, repent for it was not me who was being tested. The Lord commands us to love our enemy, the idolitor, homosexual, thief, prostitues, murder, and all those other people you spew hatred, arrogance and unforgiveness towards.

Comment

Originally posted by davids731 View Post
                          I'd like to reference 2 verses of the Bible:

John 3:17 - " For God did not send his Son into the world to CONDEMN the world, but to SAVE the world through him."

Luke 6:37- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

We are not supposed to be condemning people but we are to love them and tell them the truth. Ask most non-Christians and they will say that Christians are hypocritical, condemning, self righteous people that think they are better than everyone else and I don't blame them. Christianity is all about love and forgiveness and people have twisted that into something that it was never intended to be. And we wonder why people don't want to be Christians. We are to be like Jesus and to do that we have to subscribe to the whole Bible, seek after God, and love people. I plead with you to really look into this. I don't mean to be condemning at all btw, I just need to speak the truth.

In Christ's love,

davids731
                          Woo Hoo nice to know there are other "un saved" christian "trash" like me on here. well said.

Comment

Woo Hoo nice to know there are other "un saved" christian "trash" like me on here. well said.
                            Dear friend, I am struggling to understand the loathing you seem to feel towards us. Surely we are merely stating and living by Holy writ, consider 1 Timothy 5:20
                            Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Comment

I was going to delete your message and toddle off on my little way but the Lord had other ideas I think. The difference between me and you is that like the Lord I can quote scripture chapter and verse (while not as indepth as Him) too but I understand it also which you clearly do not.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged (KJV and NKJV). You might want to actually read your bible once now and then or maybe actually get one.
                              Better take a look at my sermon on the subject HERE.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You people are insane, I cannot believe what I have just read. I would seriously consider psychiatric help if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                                X