X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Iceland!

I just recieved this from the forum: "This infraction is worth 1000 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

HELL YEAH I GOT A 1000 POINTS!!!! I WIN

just delete my account you ignorant bunch of inbred little children of satan... see how much i care
    If Jesus suffered for you lot, he must be really dissapointed by now in all of you. But as you yourself say, it's not to late to repent and seek Jesus.

i hope your deaths will be painful, fuck you
    best regards, Vigvste

Comment

Originally posted by vigvste View Post
      [...]
      If Jesus suffered for you lot, he must be really dissapointed by now in all of you. But as you yourself say, it's not to late to repent and seek Jesus.

i hope your deaths will be painful, piffle you
      best regards, Vigvste
      And now, Brothers and Sisters, we see the true colors of the false Christian, who wishes devilish torture on those who worship The One True God.

(Sad really, very sad, and yet, was not it foretold that we True Christians(tm) should suffer and be persecuted?)
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        1.Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Deuteronomy 5:7
        7Þú skalt ekki hafa aðra guði en mig.
        Your Christian false gods where invented to become a popular believe.

Kneel before Æsirs and thou shalt be spared!

I quote the Eddas, as told by divine Odin himself.

Völuspá

Creation of mankind
        17. Then from the throng
        did three come forth,
        From the home of the gods,
        the mighty and gracious;
        Two without fate
        on the land they found,
        Ask and Embla,
        empty of might.

18. Soul they had not,
        sense they had not,
        Heat nor motion,
        nor goodly hue;
        Soul gave Othin,
        sense gave Hönir,
        Heat gave Lothur
        and goodly hue.

Ragnarök
        57. The sun turns black,
        earth sinks in the sea,
        The hot stars down
        from heaven are whirled;
        Fierce grows the steam
        and the life-feeding flame,
        Till fire leaps high
        about heaven itself.

Surrendering yourself to the Æsirs is not too late.
        Live humble and prosper.

Comment

This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold.

Father,
          In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my family and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
          Amen
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

nope that prayer didn't work i'm still here.... you'll have to do better than asking a dead guy for help

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold.

Father,
              In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my family and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
              Amen
              Holey Moley! What's happening to my hands? And my face? It feels like I'm being stabbed all over my body! What kind of demonic sorcery is this?
              Hel, godess of Niflheim is working through you!

Comment

The pain...
                I am a stupid eski-moe

Comment

it seems your efforts are futile mr. Ezekiel

Comment

Indeed, let's go and find our longships to plunder some churches?
                    I am a stupid eski-moe

Comment

yes fellow viking, and lets bring some snow for i can only sleep in an igloo

Comment

Yeah me to. It's really hard to sleep without snow.
                        I am a stupid eski-moe

Comment

Would you nincompoops stop prattling on? Start talking about JESUS, or put a sock in it!
                          True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Jesus loves Europeans - including Icelanders, that's why he has not stopped me or sent me any message to stop.

You have no right to tell me what to do!

Only god can judge me!
                            I am a stupid eski-moe

Comment

Originally posted by VikingFromIceland View Post
                              Jesus loves Europeans - including Icelanders, that's why he has not stopped me or sent me any message to stop.

You have no right to tell me what to do!

Only god can judge me!
                              God has done just that, enjoy your time in Hell.

Comment

I repeat, Only god can judge me. Not some amish people on the internet that just discovered the magics of the computer and the internet!
                                You have made Jesus very sad, now you sir, will go to hell - enjoy!

Oh, by the way. This 10 minutes post restrictration is really getting on my nerves! It's like a modern Nazi Third Reich!
                                I am a stupid eski-moe

Comment

Working...
                                X