X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to Stump an Atheist!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I have no proof of your existence either. But because of my all encompassing faith and the words you purport to of written, I will believe in your existence.
    If you feel this does not meet the burden of proof, I am afraid you will have to go away or be banned as a apparition.
    Cute, really Apparition or not, I clearly exist in some capacity. Someone is writing this message. And guess what, any time you want to come over to Russia, you can see me! Heathen_Basher even has my address (where have a past together ).

God does not fill the criteria, sadly. He hasn't written anything. All we have is the word of people who claim to have heard or just somehow vaguely were inspired by him...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdana Alkeav View Post
      Cute, really Apparition or not, I clearly exist in some capacity. Someone is writing this message. And guess what, any time you want to come over to Russia, you can see me! Heathen_Basher even has my address (where have a past together ).

God does not fill the criteria, sadly. He hasn't written anything. All we have is the word of people who claim to have heard or just somehow vaguely were inspired by him...
      Dear Communist Harlot;

You want to take a good look at THIS thread, which offers not one, not two, but FIFTY proofs that God exists.

By the way, don't you have some borscht to cook? Do you even have your Husband's permission to be posting here? Or is he passed out on vodka somewhere?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Dear Communist Harlot;

You want to take a good look at THIS thread, which offers not one, not two, but FIFTY proofs that God exists.

By the way, don't you have some borscht to cook? Do you even have your Husband's permission to be posting here? Or is he passed out on vodka somewhere?
        Well "stud" (, you cannot begin to compare with the virile men of Russia!), maybe you should take a good look at that thread and see that I posted a response to all of those idiotic 50 proofs several months ago!

Considering how ignorant your first comment was, I hardly think I need to worry about your cliched, stereotypical insults.

Comment

"No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life, and who can honestly say that they've explored the entire universe?"

That is an extremely ignorant statement. Being Atheist is denying the presence of an almighty being, such as God, not aliens. That's just like saying that Atheists don't believe in ghosts, because it "denies" the possibility of them actually existing. And who can honestly say that you've actually experienced the whole Bible?

I say "nonsense" because there is NO evidence whatsoever of such radical claims.

There is also no evidence that a God exists. I respect the fact that you feel that God is real because the Bible says so, but you can't base EVERYTHING in your life from a book that was written 2000 years ago. That's just like living your life based off of Greek Mythology, which people did in the past, and you see that as "atheism"

Also, before anyone here goes on a screaming tirade about how "I'm Atheist", let me say this: I am a devote Catholic, I attend Mass regularly, and I try to help as much in my Church's community. Don't assume that, just because I'm helping someone's argument, I'm Atheist. I'm really just annoyed at the fact that almost everyone here is willing to attack another person because they have different view points on how one should live life. Nobody here has the right to say who is and who isn't headed for "Hell" You can not use the arguments that Jesus told you, or that God told you. Because, both of them are supposed to be caring, forgiving entities. They are not the harvesters of death, as I have read that many of you "True Christians" see them to be.

Comment

Double post, but:

Dear Communist Harlot;

Seeing as you live in America, isn't Sexism illegal? Because I thought that you had Womans' Rights in your country? And I don't remember Russia being the USSR anymore, I think that's been over for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvana View Post
              Seeing as you live in America, isn't Sexism illegal? Because I thought that you had Womans' Rights in your country?
              the pastors tolded me that not true cuz wiv rights come them reponsibilitys an womenfolk not ables to cope wiv that cuz we gots them smaller brains

Comment

Ah, well maybe that's just a generalization? Because I know quite a few intelligent, responsible women that I either have worked with in the past, or are in my classes right now. In this day and age, it isn't right to be undermined like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdana Alkeav View Post
                  Brother Basher is a fine True Christian(tm) man. I don't care what kind of things he did before he was Saved(r), as to God, it doesn't matter anymore. Please don't spread false rumours on these forums.

How often do we need to rebuke this one? God inspired people to write the Bible for Him. There is no possibility whatsoever that it could be the writings of a human person, as God, being almighty, certainly would have been able to keep the parts that do not belong there out of the Bible.

Also, I would like to reiterate what Brother David said on this:

The Bible came about by absolutely impossible circumstances. How could 40 men, over an extended time period of 1,500 years, with differing personalities, from different nations, write 66 separate Books that all perfectly harmonize in meaning and Biblical prophecy? The only answer is Divine intervention!

Being Atheist is denying the presence of an almighty being, such as God, not aliens.

This is exactly Brother David's point. According to the definition of "alien," God is an alien. You cannot believe in aliens without believing in God.

Also, before anyone here goes on a screaming tirade about how "I'm Atheist", let me say this: I am a devote Catholic, I attend Mass regularly, and I try to help as much in my Church's community.

Do you really think that this makes matters any better? Why do you prefer ritual cannibalism over Salvation(tm)?

Nobody here has the right to say who is and who isn't headed for "Hell" You can not use the arguments that Jesus told you, or that God told you.
                  I've got some Scripture for you, rambling heathen:

1 Corinthians 6:1-3:

Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
                  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
                  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.

Have you ever bothered to even open the Bible?

Because, both of them are supposed to be caring, forgiving entities.
                  Supposed? Supposed by whom? The Bible says:

Deuteronomy 28:63:
                  And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Seeing as you live in America, isn't Sexism illegal? Because I thought that you had Womans' Rights in your country?
                  Sexism illegal? What on earth are you talking about? We have freedom of speech in America, you know. In what way did your parents anger God so much, that He punished them with a retarded mongoloid kid?
                  Sweet Lord Jesus,
                  I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                  Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                  Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                  Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                  Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                  Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                  Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Ah, well maybe that's just a generalization? Because I know quite a few intelligent, responsible women that I either have worked with in the past, or are in my classes right now. In this day and age, it isn't right to be undermined like that.
                    You are not a Christian, you are a Catholic. You worship bread and Mary instead of Jesus. Please look at our false religions and cults section: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7490

And I don't think what you are saying about women is true at all:

Ecclesiastes 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
                    7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Proverbs 9:13
                    A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                    9:14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
                    9:15 To call passengers who go right on their ways:
                    9:16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
                    9:17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
                    9:18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 31:10
                    Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Comment

Re: How to Stump an Atheist?
                      How about an axe?
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Um, Catholicism was the first form of Christianity, if I remember correctly, which I do. We do not worship Mary, we only pray to her.

Why yes I have, it's titled Holy Bible, not "Generic Numbering and Lettering Bible" as the one you read out of.

rambling heathen:

I really don't see how I'm rambling either, nor do I see how I am a heathen. Please explain. You shouldn't judge someone that A) you don't even know, or You've only heard a few things from them.

Why do you prefer ritual cannibalism over Salvation™?
                        I don't see where ritual cannibalism fits into all of this. Again, please explain.

This is exactly Brother David's point. According to the definition of "alien," God is an alien. You cannot believe in aliens without believing in God.
                        Scientologists also feel that God is an alien, maybe the Baptist Church should join forces with them.

retarded mongoloid kid?
                        Well, seeing as both the word "retard" and "mongoloid" mean the same thing, retard, I'm going to take it as a double negative, when put together without a comma in between the two to separate your description of me. Thus, this means that you called me a "retarded retard" or being "retarded at being retarded" so i'm perfectly normal in your eyes, thank you.

I'm really not trying to fight with you guys, I just don't see why you can't respect others' opinions. If you really feel that "God will smite them for not being 'True Christians,'" let them be, it is not up to you, but God himself. I will admit, however, that God was willingly able to show his wrath throughout the Old Testament, but now I feel that the whole basis of Christianity is forgiving others. It is what Jesus Christ did throughout his entire life.

Comment

Um, Catholicism was the first form of Christianity, if I remember correctly, which I do.
                          No, you do not. Peter and Paul and James weren't cathlycks, they didn't worship crackers, saints or an old pedophile in Rome. Catholicism is the most modern form of sun worship.

We do not worship Mary, we only pray to her.
                          That's like saying "I didn't kill him, I've ended his life." Who do you think you're fooling?

Why yes I have, it's titled Holy Bible, not "Generic Numbering and Lettering Bible" as the one you read out of.

What are you talking about? We only use the KJV. What Bible do you use, seeing that you insist on spreading unbiblical messages on these forums?

rambling heathen:
                          I really don't see how I'm rambling either, nor do I see how I am a heathen. Please explain. You shouldn't judge someone that A) you don't even know, or You've only heard a few things from them.
                          What you say doesn't make sense, so you're rambling. You worship crackers, so you're a heathen. It's as easy as that. Why are you stupid?

Why do you prefer ritual cannibalism over Salvation™?
                          I don't see where ritual cannibalism fits into all of this. Again, please explain.
                          Your religion consists of magically turning crackers into Jesus, and than eating Jesus. It's called "eucharist," in case you forgot. It's ritual cannibalism in every sense of the word.

Scientologists also feel that God is an alien, maybe the Baptist Church should join forces with them.
                          Don't be stupid. Scientologists believe in thetans, which have no biblical support, and teach that the earth is older than 6000 years. Scientology is diametrically opposed to the Teachings of Jesus.

retarded mongoloid kid?
                          Well, seeing as both the word "retard" and "mongoloid" mean the same thing, retard, I'm going to take it as a double negative, when put together without a comma in between the two to separate your description of me. Thus, this means that you called me a "retarded retard" or being "retarded at being retarded" so i'm perfectly normal in your eyes, thank you.

Uh, yes. Was this meant as a confirmation that you are indeed completely retarded? Because if it was, it was very convincing.

I'm really not trying to fight with you guys, I just don't see why you can't respect others' opinions. If you really feel that "God will smite them for not being 'True Christians,'" let them be, it is not up to you, but God himself.
                          I didn't think so, boy. Scripture teaches the following:

Ezekiel 3:18:
                          When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

And about us "letting you be," we normally do, but when you start debating on forums which have the purpose to be a place of worship for True Christians™, you'll get a reaction, of course. That's your fault, not ours. Please make amends by introducing yourself in the Introduction Forum, as forum rules require.

I will admit, however, that God was willingly able to show his wrath throughout the Old Testament, but now I feel that the whole basis of Christianity is forgiving others. It is what Jesus Christ did throughout his entire life.
                          1. God is eternal, and doesn't change. The God that killed an entire planet except a chosen few during Noah's Flood is still the same God we worship nowadays.
                          2. As I already proved before with Scripture, your view of both God and Christianity as a pussy, let's-hug-each-other hippie religion is entirely false.
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,
                          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Well, Peter was a Catholic, Cathlyck. Your ignorance does not fail to amuse me.

What Bible do you use, seeing that you insist on spreading unbiblical messages on these forums?
                            As I stated earlier, I use The Holy Bible. And I haven't been spreading any messages of any sorts, I'm not trying to convert anyone here, I'm trying to give my two cents on this entire ordeal.

What you say doesn't make sense, so you're rambling. You worship crackers, so you're a heathen. It's as easy as that. Why are you stupid? Uh, yes. Was this meant as a confirmation that you are indeed completely retarded? Because if it was, it was very convincing.

It does make perfect sense, you are just too narrow-minded to see any logic. Catholics do not worship crackers, they worship God. I'm not stupid, nor am I retarded.

is entirely false.

Proof or it didn't happen. I really don't see how you can argue this. You have nothing to validate ANYTHING you say, besides YOUR version of the Bible, and BIASED websites.

I will say one thing though, that is true around the world: Members of any given religion feel that theirs is the ONLY path to righteousness, and anybody else, regardless of religious views, will be condemned to Hell.

That is the only thing that I feel we can come to terms with. So I do apologize for "ranting" and being "retarded" It's just how I am, if I feel strongly about something, I will fight for it. With that being said, I am parting with this forum and wish you all good luck in your journey of life. Maybe one day, religious views will be put aside and the fighting can stop.

Comment

Maybe you could try using the quote feature?
                              I made this video just for you:

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Well, Peter was a Catholic, Cathlyck. Your ignorance does not fail to amuse me.
                                What madness is this? As I've said before, he didn't worship crackers, idols or an old pedophile in Rome. He was as much a catholic as he was a taoist. Stop being stupid and insulting God.

As I stated earlier, I use The Holy Bible.
                                If you use the True Bible, why don't you do what it says?

And I haven't been spreading any messages of any sorts, I'm not trying to convert anyone here, I'm trying to give my two cents on this entire ordeal.
                                I can't remember anyone asking the opinion of a confused idol-worshipper on these matters. Again, this is not a debate forum. You are being obstructive to True Christians™ who want to worship the Lord here. Please accept Christ or get out of here.

It does make perfect sense, you are just too narrow-minded to see any logic.
                                No, it doesn't. It may seem so to you, but that's because you, being a retard, are unable to discern reason from insanity. You may think that retard mongoloids are normal people, but that's because you are a retard mongoloid yourself.

Catholics do not worship crackers, they worship God.
                                They say that God is a cracker, so they either worship both or worship neither.
                                Proof or it didn't happen.
                                I already showed you some. But if you really want to:

Matthew 10:34-36:
                                Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Luke 14:26:
                                If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

John 8:44:
                                Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:13-33:

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
                                Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
                                Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
                                Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
                                And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
                                Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
                                Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
                                And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
                                And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
                                Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
                                Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
                                Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
                                Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
                                Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
                                Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
                                Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
                                And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
                                Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
                                Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
                                Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

All of which are Jesus' own words. How can you possibly deny all of this?

You have nothing to validate ANYTHING you say, besides YOUR version of the Bible, and BIASED websites.
                                I have the Word of God. If that doesn't validate my words, what does? You haven't provided anything to back up your words, not a single letter of Scripture. You seem to think that just saying: "no, I'm right, you are wrong," wins you your argument. It doesn't.
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X