The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship

General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default 50 Proofs that God Exists

1. The universe has such a flawless design that it necessitates a creator, and the Christian God is the only one who could have done that.

2. Every story in the Bible is backed up 100% by archeology, so the Bible was obviously inspired by the creator of the universe.

3. Every single prophecy in the Bible has come true. David accurately predicted Jesus would have his flesh torn by dogs, Micah accurately predicted the name of the place Jesus would be born when he stated the name of the clan he would come out of. Isaiah accurately predicted that Jesus would be born of the Virgin Mary when He said Immanuel would be born of a young woman. Jesus fulfills every prophecy in the Old Testament, because the New Testament says so, even parts of the Old Testament that don't sound to be prophecies at all.

4. The Bible has so many manuscripts, and all of them exactly the same, that you cannot doubt the reliability of the Scripture and must accept every word of it as true.

5. Belief in God is the only logical worldview.

6. It's better to play on the safe side and pretend God exists even if you don't really believe in Him, in case He does exist and will send you to hell for not believing.

7. Jesus was either lying, crazy, or really God. As the Bible says Jesus was not lying or crazy, He must have really been God.

8. The Bible says the Bible is true, therefore it is.

9. The Bible is UNIVERSALLY regarded as the "Good Book" (if you only count decent people).

10. Without God, people turn into immoral, cruel, sadistic monsters.

11. All morality comes from the Christian God as described in the Bible. Non-Christians are immoral.

12. Our personalities prove that God is real.

13. Jesus' resurrection is real because ancient legend tells us that the 12 Apostles were martyred for their faith. There is no other explanation for the story in the Bible except 1) it's completely true, or 2) it was an intentional hoax.

14. Jesus radically changed the world.

15. All intelligent people believe in the Christian God.

16. So many people believe in God, it is arrogant to suggest otherwise. (note: this does not apply to the God's of other religions)

17. Life must have an origin, and so that origin must be God, as described in the Bible.

18. The Second Law of Thermodynamics proves evolution is not so.

19. The Bible alone, of all the world's "holy" books (note: only the Bible is really Holy, the rest is inspired by Satan) contain such detailed prophecies of future events.

20. The Bible (interpreted as per historic Christian orthodoxy) cannot be challenged on any basis as the sole, final truth-standard (Galatians 1:8)

21. Is it absolutely true that "truth is not absolute" or only relatively true that "all things are relative?"

22. Unbelief in God is actually unwillingness to submit to Him.

23. Without God, people have no adequate sense of meaning and purpose, therefore God is real.

24. People who convert to Christianity have radically changed lives (but people who convert out of Christianity do not)

25. The Bible has no contradictions, and even the stuff that looks like contradictions can be explained if you look hard enough for a way to reconcile them.

26. Hundreds of scholarly books carefully document the veracity and reliability of the Bible. There is no scholarly evidence against the Bible.

27. The Bible has survived and even flourished in spite of centuries of worldwide attempts to destroy and ban its message. Obviously, the Bible is indestructible because God wrote it.

28. Ut is absurd to try to speak or even conceive of a non-existent 'God' when an existing God would, by definition, be greater.

29. Christianity is the ONLY religion whose leader is said to have risen from the dead (counting only current, popular religions)

30. How do you explain the empty tomb of Jesus in light of all the evidence that has now proven essentially irrefutable for twenty centuries?

31. Because the Bible says Jesus was real, that He was crucified and that there were guards posted at His tomb, it is certainly impossible that Jesus survived the crucifixion and escaped the tomb, and therefore the Resurrection is necessarily true.

32. The authorities would not have stolen Jesus' body, therefore the Resurrection is true.

33. If Jesus did not actually die and rise from the dead, how could He (in His condition) have circumvented all of the security measures in place at His tomb?

34. One verse in a letter of Paul says that 500 people saw Jesus. Obviously, they did, so God is real.

35. If all of Jesus' claims to be God were the result of His own self-delusion, why doesn't the Bible evidence lunacy in any other areas of His life?

36. If God is unchanging, wouldn't it be true that one who changes by suddenly “realizing” that he/she is “God” therefore isn't God?

37. People don't believe in God only because of their own personal problems.

38. The 35-40 men who wrote the Bible over a span of 1500 managed to write a unified message (as I said, the Bible never contradicts itself), therefore God inspired them.

39. The Declaration of Independence says, "all men are endowed by their Creator..." therefore God is real.

40. Science is just another (false) religion.

41. What do you make of all the anthropological studies indicating that even the most remote tribes show some sort of theological awareness?

42. Why subscribe to the incredible odds that the tilt and position of our planet relative to the sun are merely coincidental, considering how small the universe is? Isn't it much more likely the Bible is correct in saying the sun revolves around a flat earth?

43. If every effect has a cause, and if God Himself is the universe (i.e. is one with the universe, as some non-Christians suggest), what or who then caused the universe? Don't you realize that God must have created it?

44. It's impossible to argue against atheists because no matter how much logical evidence you show them, they will continue in their delusion of disbelieve.

45. All prayers (of good people) are answered, therefore God exists.

46. More people believe in Christianity than any other religion, so it must be true.

47. All (good) people are healed from diseases.

48. The Bible is 100% scientifically accurate.

49. As we see, all good Christians are prosperous, healthy, and happy (and vice versa). All bad heathens are poor, sick, and miserable (and vice versa). Clearly, God exists.

50. There has never been any claims of people from other religions having their prayers answered, so Christianity is the only right religion.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.'s Avatar
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is offline
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Posts: 2,340
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

While this is good, solid research, my friend, I would like to point out that your title is a bit of a turn-off. Whenever so-called Christians start spouting off about "proof" and "logic", I get a little antsy. It usually means they're about to start drumming off on some tangent about how "other faiths are just as valid" or some other pansy hogwash. Faith is a mystery and, as such, is rendered worthless when compared to facts. If we had "facts" about it, then wouldn't everyone accept it and go to Heaven? That would be disgusting and a travesty. So can the facts and stick to what we know to be true: that "gut feeling" that Jesus is out there.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Yes, right you are Doctor. Don't worry, I have no intention of saying every other faith is valid. All evidence points solely to Christianity being completely right.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,904
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
40. Science is just another (false) religion.
I think one cannot stress this enough.

You ask an atheist, “What exactly is gravity” and he hasn’t the faintest idea. Likewise, he will know nothing of the actual mechanism of photosynthesis, cannot tell you where and how fast an electron is travelling nor has he a cure for cancer.

Science is fatally flawed. Its adherents and their acolytes are satisfied with half-answers and half-truths. With God, man is fully equipped to meet the vicissitudes of this Vale of Tears and avoid the torments of Hell.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2009, 06:20 PM
satan's False Word's Avatar
satan's False Word satan's False Word is offline
Unsaved trash, feminazi loudmouth
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: I live in God's forgiveness...
Posts: 54
satan's False Word is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.satan's False Word is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.satan's False Word is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.satan's False Word is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

I am so disappointed with this post. Mostly because it is just boring beyond believe, but also because it is intollerably false. Where do you get this from HB? At the risk of being as boring as you, let me point out a few errors for you (only to help you, off course)...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
5. Belief in God is the only logical worldview.
That would be wonderful, but is hardly fact or truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
6. It's better to play on the safe side and pretend God exists even if you don't really believe in Him, in case He does exist and will send you to hell for not believing.
Again, how is this proof. And how does believing THIS make you a true Christian? God knows your heart, you cannot genuine beliving to Him. If that is what YOU are doing, you are in for a rude awakening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
14. Jesus radically changed the world.
How is this PROOF of anything??? Because you say so???


Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
17. Life must have an origin, and so that origin must be God, as described in the Bible.
Heather Basher must have an origin, and so that origin must be Satan, as described in the Bible... It's been said, so it must be PROOF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
21. Is it absolutely true that "truth is not absolute" or only relatively true that "all things are relative?"
I like this one actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
37. People don't believe in God only because of their own personal problems.
Or background and unfortunate upbringing. Or because they don't feel like commiting. Or bacause they like spaghetti better... Again, I dare ask, where do you get your point from?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
40. Science is just another (false) religion.
PROOF? Seriously HB, I agree it is false, but if you are going to post PROOF points, proof it already!!!

I could rip every single one of your so called proof points, but I was bored just reading your post, so am just considering the other unfortunate people who might read this post!

HB - turn to Lucifer. I promise you when you truly find HIM you will not feel the need to post useless proofs to convince people who are beyond saving.

Beelzebub Bless you!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's False Word View Post
I am so disappointed with this post. Mostly because it is just boring beyond believe, but also because it is intollerably false. Where do you get this from HB? At the risk of being as boring as you, let me point out a few errors for you (only to help you, off course)...




That would be wonderful, but is hardly fact or truth!
Yes it is. http://www.summit.org/ They explain it quite thoroughly.


Quote:
Again, how is this proof. And how does believing THIS make you a true Christian? God knows your heart, you cannot genuine beliving to Him. If that is what YOU are doing, you are in for a rude awakening!
Haven't you heard of Pascal's wager? Are you saying the scores of Christians who have used this argument against atheists for centuries are all in for a "rude awakening"?

Quote:
How is this PROOF of anything??? Because you say so???
Do you know any other man who exerted so much influence? It is downright miraculous. http://www.christiananswers.net/jesus/home.html

Quote:
Heather Basher must have an origin, and so that origin must be Satan, as described in the Bible... It's been said, so it must be PROOF?
So are you saying God that everything doesn't need an origin? Are you saying that the Bible is false? http://www.christiananswers.net/creation/menu-life.html



Quote:
I like this one actually.
What's your point, witch?



Quote:
Or background and unfortunate upbringing. Or because they don't feel like commiting. Or bacause they like spaghetti better... Again, I dare ask, where do you get your point from?
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/hypocrisy.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/gospel/gospel2.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c008.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t023.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/god-pain.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/dict...nessofgod.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/godfair.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-gr...l-and-god.html



Quote:
PROOF? Seriously HB, I agree it is false, but if you are going to post PROOF points, proof it already!!!
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-ed...iencebias.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-ai...cientists.html
http://www.christiananswers.net/creation/menu-life.html

Quote:
I could rip every single one of your so called proof points, but I was bored just reading your post, so am just considering the other unfortunate people who might read this post!
Translation: because I have the intellectual capacity of a 10 year old, my brain starts hurting if I have to read more than one simple sentence at a time.

Quote:
HB - turn to Lucifer. I promise you when you truly find HIM you will not feel the need to post useless proofs to convince people who are beyond saving.

Beelzebub Bless you!
No thank you. I only need Jesus.

Also, I find your idea that some people are "beyond saving" very troubling. How can you think such a thing? Have you no compassion in your heart?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Bogdana Alkeav's Avatar
Bogdana Alkeav Bogdana Alkeav is offline
Unsaved trash, vodka-guzzling commie harlot
 

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Russia
Posts: 241
Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Sigh, really? Hi, you may not remember me, I used to post here for a bit a few months ago (I have been diligently studying my English, hope you note some improvement). In case you don't know, me and "Heathen_Basher" used to be engaged until I told him I had decided to become an atheist and he dumped me. Anyway, I was randomly browsing by here and found this discussion, and I realized it was VERY similar to an article I had read ages ago http://christiananswers.net/q-aiia/q...t=44+questions Can't make up your own material, dear? Anyway, it hardly matters cause it's all B.S., as I will now show you. Since that article is the original (and better written) I'll use it instead of the tripe here.

Quote:
How do you explain the high degree of design and order in the universe?
Maybe because are brains tend to see patterns where none exist? How do you explain all the randomness and chaos in the universe?

Quote:
How do you account for the vast archaeological documentation of Biblical stories, places, and people?
Oh, so some of the stuff mentioned in the Bible is historically accurate? So? Plenty of other ancient myths have some historical basis to them. However with those, scholars ALWAYS ignore the supernatural elements to get out the truth. Now how do you explain archaeological documentation that disproves the Bible, or lack of evidence for events mentioned in the Bible that should have left some?

Quote:
Since absolutely no Bible prophecy has ever failed (and there are hundreds), how can one realistically remain unconvinced that the Bible is of Divine origin?
Really? None has ever failed? Do you mean the ones that haven't happened but might still some day? I predict the sky will turn into jello. May not happen in a thousand years, but hey, it did not FAIL cause it might happen in a thousand more. Or maybe you meant some of those vaguely worded prophecies that you interpret to mean something that has happened while other people reading the same passages interpret to mean other things? Anyway, here's a list of Bible prophecies that have definitely failed: http://faithskeptic.50megs.com/prophecies.htm The most interesting one there is Jesus saying He will return within the lifetime of the people of the first century. Hmm, that didn't happen now, did it?

Quote:
Explain David's graphic portrayal of Jesus' death by crucifixion (Psalm 22) 1000 years previous to crucifixion being established as a form of capital punishment?
Really? First, this Psalm is not written as a prediction of something yet to come, it is a prayer of someone in distress. Second, the thing does not describe crucifixion! The word used as "they pierced" in English translations in the original said "like lions". In fact, the Psalm doesn't even say that the person in danger is ever even physically harmed! http://www.geocities.com/paulntobin/pierce.html

Quote:
How could any mere human pinpoint the birth town of the Messiah seven full centuries before the fact, as did the prophet Micah?
The gospel of Matthew (2:5-6) claims that Jesus' birth in Bethlehem fulfills this prophecy. But this is unlikely since
  1. "Bethlehem Ephratah" in Micah 5:2 refers not to a town, but to a clan: the clan of Bethlehem, who was the son of Caleb's second wife, Ephrathah (1 Chr.2:18, 2:50-52, 4:4).
  2. The prophecy (if that is what it is) does not refer to the Messiah, but rather to a military leader, as can be seen from verse 5:6. This leader is supposed to defeat the Assyrians, which, of course, Jesus never did.
It should also be noted that Matthew altered the text of Micah 5:2 by saying: "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda" rather than "Bethlehem Ephratah" as is said in Micah 5:2. He did this, intentionally no doubt, to make the verse appear to refer to the town of Bethlehem rather than the family clan.

Quote:
Account for the odds (1 in 10 to the 157th power) that even just 48 (of 300) Old Testament prophecies were fulfilled in one person, i.e Jesus.
Yes, a bunch of random quotes from the Bible, a lot of which are not prophecies, which you assert were fulfilled by Jesus because the BIBLE SAYS THEY WERE, when in fact it is just as likely that the Biblical authors REWROTE Jesus' life in order for it to fit in with those "prophecies" (which they did, Matthew particularly is fond of misquoting the Old Testament to fit his purposes). What about all those Messianic prophecies Jesus clearly DIDN'T fulfill? There is a reason Jews don't believe in Him, you know...http://www.geocities.com/realjewsforjesus/MJFAQ.html

Quote:
How was it possible for the Old Testament prophet Isaiah to have predicted the virgin birth of Jesus (Isaiah 7:14) 700 years before it occurred?
The King James Version mistranslates the Hebrew word "almah", which means "young woman" as "virgin". (The Hebrew word, "bethulah", means "virgin".) In addition, the young woman referred to in this verse was living at the time of the prophecy. And Jesus, of course, was called Jesus -- and is not called Emmanuel in any verse in the New Testament.

[QUOTE]How can anyone doubt the reliability of Scripture considering the number and proximity to originals of its many copied manuscripts?[/QUOTE

So the reliability of the content of the texts = the veracity of the content? Anyway, those manuscripts weren't always that well-preserved http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textual...#New_Testament

Quote:
Are you able to live consistently with your present worldview?
Um, yes, I am. Are you able to live consistently with yours?

Quote:
Wouldn't it make better sense, even pragmatically, to live as though the God of the Bible does exist than as though He doesn't?
Pascal's wager has been refuted time and again. It's nonsense for several reasons: one can not simply will oneself to believe something, this wager can be equally applied to any and all gods (why don't you believe in Allah to stay on the safe side?), and why would God reward belief based on a bet? http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...ism/wager.html

Quote:
In what sense was Jesus a 'Good Man' if He was lying in His claim to be God?
Did I say Jesus was a "Good Man"? Perhaps you misunderstand people who say that, though. They probably mean the basic morals espoused in the New Testament are good, ignoring the divine claims. Anyway, it's totally possible that Jesus never claimed to be God and only the Bible authors record it as so.

Quote:
Do you think that Jesus was misguided in affirming the truthfulness of Scripture, i.e. John 10:35, Matthew 24, Luke 24:44?
Yes. Or whoever wrote those words were, at the very least. What's your point?

Quote:
If the Bible is not true, why is it so universally regarded as the 'Good Book'?
Universally regarded, except for the 2/3 of the world population who don't regard it as such?

Quote:
Are you aware that the Old Testament alone claims to be God's inspired word at least 2600 times?
So? The Book of Mormon makes similar claims...

Quote:
Did you know that the Bible has been the number one best-seller every year since the 1436 invention of the Gutenberg printing press?
And that proves what? The Da Vinci Code is a best-seller also.

Quote:
From whence comes humanity's universal moral sense?
From whence comes your idea that humanity has a universal moral sense? I know plenty of people whose morals I definitely do not share, and many cultures look at things completely differently.

Quote:
  1. If man is nothing but the random arrangement of molecules, what motivates you to care and to live honorably in the world?
Evolution has programed a desire to help our fellow man into us, as were are a tribal species.

Quote:
Explain how personality could have ever evolved from the impersonal, or how order could have ever resulted from chaos.
Didn't we go through this already in the first question? Explain how an all-powerful entity could have always existed before anything else and have created the rest of the universe.

Quote:
If Jesus' resurrection was genuined, why would twelve intelligent men (Jesus' disciples) have died for what they knew to be a lie?
How do you know that they died for their belief?

Quote:
How do you explain the fact that a single, relatively uneducated and virtually untraveled man, dead at age 33, radically changed lives and society to this day?
The same could be said about Buddha, and he's been dead even longer.

Quote:
Why have so many of history's greatest thinkers been believers? Have you ever wondered why thousands of intelligent scientists, living and dead, have been men and women of great faith?
And thousands of great minds have not been. And thousands of great minds have believed in other religions. What's your point?

Quote:
  1. Isn't it somewhat arrogant to suggest that countless churches and people (including men like Abraham Lincoln) are all radically in error in their view of the Bible?
Isn't it somewhat arrogant to suggest that countless Hindus are radically in error in their views?

Quote:
How do you account for the origin of life considering the irreducible complexity of its essential components?
How do you account for the origin of God?

Quote:
How can the Second Law of Thermodynamics be reconciled with progressive, naturalistic evolutionary theory?
Quite easily. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/thermo/probability.html

Quote:
Why does the Bible alone, of all of the world's 'holy' books, contain such detailed prophecies of future events?
Didn't we go through this already? Anyway, Muslims make the same claims about their Quran. http://www.gracewatcher.org/quranprophecies.html

Quote:
On what basis can the Bible (interpreted as per historic Christian orthodoxy) be challenged as a sole, final truth-standard (Galatians 1:8)?
Yes, the Bible says its perfect, so the Bible must be perfect

Quote:
Is it absolutely true that "truth is not absolute" or only relatively true that "all things are relative?"
Of course truth is absolute. Something is or isn't. What's your point?

Quote:
Is it possible that your unbelief in God is actually an unwillingness to submit to Him?
Is it possible your belief in God is actually an unwillingness to live in a world without that comforting notion?

Quote:
Does your present worldview provide you with an adequate sense of meaning and purpose?
Yes. Do you hold your present worldviews just because they provide you with a sense of purpose?

Quote:
How do you explain the radically changed lives of so many Christian believers down through history?
Again, how do you explain the radically changed lives of so many people of other faiths?

Quote:
Are you aware that every alleged Bible contradiction has been answered in an intelligible and credible manner?
No, I have not. But let's consider it like this. Star Trek is a very popular series spanning various television shows and movies and written by many different people throughout decades. Naturally, contradictions in the show's real universe have arisen. The geeks of the internet, thankfully, waste no time discussing these and making up plausible reconciliations to these errors. Of course, the writers did not have these big ideas in mind. They just made a mistake.

Any Bible error can be answered because ANY contradiction can be answered in the method Apologists use. They examine the text and make up things not in the text to explain it away. Funnily enough, many of these Apologists come up with DIFFERENT answers. Only one of these can be right, of course, which also brings up the fact that none of them are right. Consider I am writing a book and in one part I say I live in Florida and another part I say I live in California. Is that a mistake? Well, maybe I only live in California half the year, and the rest of the time I live in Florida. Maybe I moved between the time of these passages I mentioned. Maybe I meant I live in one of these places in spirit. This is the sort of reaching that brings about your credible answers.

Quote:
What do you say about the hundreds of scholarly books that carefully document the veracity and reliability of the Bible?
I say there are hundreds that document its falsity and unreliability.

Quote:
Why and how has the Bible survived and even flourished in spite of centuries of worldwide attempts to destroy and ban its message?
Let's be honest here - the only real danger was in those first 300 years or so. After that, Christianity became the state religion of the biggest Empire of the time, and then went on ban and destroy as much of its competition as it could. Yet so many other religions still survive..

Quote:
Why isn't it absurd to try to speak or even conceive of a non-existent 'God' when an existing God would, by definition, be greater?
The Ontological argument, eh? That's been refuted, too. The mere concept of what God is does not entail his existence: http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...tological.html

Quote:
Have you ever considered the fact that Christianity is the only religion whose leader is said to have risen from the dead?
Um, no, maybe because that isn't true?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life-de...ebirth_deities
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_C...tive_mythology

Quote:
How do you explain the empty tomb of Jesus in light of all the evidence that has now proven essentially irrefutable for twenty centuries?
Uh huh. And what refutable proof do you have that there ever was an empty tomb in the first place?

Quote:
  1. If Jesus did not actually die and rise from the dead, how could He (in His condition) have circumvented all of the security measures in place at His tomb?
He couldn't, so that probably didn't happen. He probably also did rise from the dead either.

Quote:
If the authorities stole Jesus' body, why? Why would they have perpetrated the very scenario that they most wanted to prevent?
See above.

Quote:
If Jesus merely resuscitated in the tomb, how did He deal with the Roman guard posted just outside its entrance?
See above.

Quote:
How can one realistically discount the testimony of over 500 witnesses to a living Jesus following His crucifixion (see 1 Corinthians 15:6)?
The problem here is that we DON'T have over 500 testimonies. We have the testimony of ONE person, who was not even present at this alleged event. Interestingly, the Gospels, the book of Acts, and all the other epistles fail to mention this huge event.

Quote:
If all of Jesus' claims to be God were the result of His own self-delusion, why didn't He evidence lunacy in any other areas of His life?
How do we know He didn't? Because the Bible says so?

Quote:
If God is unchanging, wouldn't it be true that one who changes by suddenly “realizing” that he/she is “God” therefore isn't God?
Yes. What's your point?

Quote:
Is your unbelief in a perfect God possibly the result of a bad experience with an imperfect Church or a misunderstanding of the facts, and therefore an unfair rejection of God Himself?
No. Is your belief in God possibly the result of influence of your upbringing, or some stressful time in your life when you were looking for comfort?

Quote:
How did 35-40 men, spanning 1500 years and living on three separate continents, ever manage to author one unified message, i.e. the Bible?
Unified message? Tell that to the 30,000+ Christian denominations. But anyway, here's an interesting quote: "We find collected in this book [The Bible] the superstitious beliefs of the ancient inhabitants of Palestine, with indistinct echoes of Indian and Persian fables, mistaken imitation of Egyptian theories and customs, historical chronicles as dry as they are unreliable and miscellaneous poems, amatory, human and Jewish-national, which is rarely distinguished by beauties of the highest order but frequently by superfluity of expression, coarseness, bad taste, and genuine Oriental sensuality." Be honest, the Bible is a great big mish-mash of books, which often contradict each other. Consider that Christians cannot even agree whether or not they should pay attention to the Old Testament.

Quote:
  1. Would you charge the Declaration of Independence with error in affirming that "all men are endowed by their Creator..."?
If we view it as a metaphor, what's the problem? Would you charge an constitution with error if it said, "This government will treat its citizens with certain inalienable rights..." ?

Quote:
Because life origins are not observable, verifiable, or falsifiable, how does historical 'science' amount to anything more than just another faith system?
Nobody has faith in these things. We believe them until we find the next best hypothesis. We are always open to be proven wrong. Christians merely have failed to do so.

Quote:
What do you make of all the anthropological studies indicating that even the most remote tribes show some sort of theological awareness?
I would say that is not true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirah%C3%A3_people

Quote:
Why subscribe to the incredible odds that the tilt and position of our planet relative to the sun are merely coincidental?
If you consider the sheer vastness of the universe, it becomes easier to believe that somewhere one planet might achieve those odds.



Now, why did God create all those barren empty planets?

Quote:
If every effect has a cause, and if God Himself is the universe (i.e. is one with the universe, as some non-Christians suggest), what or who then caused the universe?
This again? What caused God?!

Quote:
  1. What would be required to persuade you to become a believer?



What would be required for you to stop believing?

Now then, why don't you all visit this website and see a better list of proofs: www.godisimaginary.com

Last edited by Heathen_Basher; 04-24-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,733
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Wow.

"tl;dr" simply does not describe my emotions. That had to be a record for the world's longest post on the internet, seriously.
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,180
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Don't you have some borscht to make or something little lady? No one read that communistic diatribe, I promise.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Muhammad Muhammad is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Muhammad is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM
GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1's Avatar
GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1 GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

I honestly find it hard to believe the opening post is actually a serious post, but since you guys seem to have an attention span of a mongoloid, i'll just tear apart only a couple of these 'proofs':


45. All prayers (of good people) are answered, therefore God exists.


OK, do this for me, pray for God to cure cancer and for the world to be in total peace by tomorrow - oh wait! millions of people already do and guess what?

Oh yeah it didn't do anything.

46. More people believe in Christianity than any other religion, so it must be true.


Funnily enough you should say this, because Islam is going to overtake Christianity in amount of believers by the end of this century (or even earlier - http://www.religioustolerance.org/growth_isl_chr.htm )

Does that mean you are going to convert? But anyway, you believe not all of Christianity is "right", just the baptist church, would you say there are more baptists in the world or Hindus for example? By this logic (and i use this term very loosely) you have proved your own religion wrong, great work there!


I did laugh however when Bogdana Alkeav's argument completely tore yours to shreds, but you just ignored it, due to the fact you can't come up with a coherent, logical argument. (although normally that doesn't stop you)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Newleaf's Avatar
Newleaf Newleaf is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: John McCain's Godly state
Posts: 35
Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Newleaf has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1 View Post

45. All prayers (of good people) are answered, therefore God exists.


OK, do this for me, pray for God to cure cancer and for the world to be in total peace by tomorrow - oh wait! millions of people already do and guess what?

Oh yeah it didn't do anything!
Why would True Christians (the only ones who truly worship God, and therefore the only ones whose prayers reach Him) pray for cancer to be cured? Everyone knows it is His righteous punishment upon sinners who deserve it. I personally pray for more cancer, because there are some heathens who might learn a lesson from being riddled with tumors. Perhaps that will make them seek the Lord before they die horrible, painful deaths brought upon them by their own wicked ways.

Oh, praise be to God in His wisdom!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-26-2009, 02:37 PM
BrianAddams BrianAddams is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
BrianAddams is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I think one cannot stress this enough.

You ask an atheist, “What exactly is gravity” and he hasn’t the faintest idea. Likewise, he will know nothing of the actual mechanism of photosynthesis, cannot tell you where and how fast an electron is travelling nor has he a cure for cancer.

Science is fatally flawed. Its adherents and their acolytes are satisfied with half-answers and half-truths. With God, man is fully equipped to meet the vicissitudes of this Vale of Tears and avoid the torments of Hell.
Gravity: the force of attraction between all masses in the universe (objects to the ground)
Photosynthesis: The conversion of carbon dioxcide into organic compounds
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-26-2009, 02:41 PM
BrianAddams BrianAddams is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
BrianAddams is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

#15 though, there are some intelligent people that do not believe in God. Charles Darwin was actually christian until his daughter died and he lost faith.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-26-2009, 02:56 PM
BrianAddams BrianAddams is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
BrianAddams is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Don't you have some borscht to make or something little lady? No one read that communistic diatribe, I promise.
Make up your mind. Some very good points are listed but you belittle her because she is a woman. Heathen scum.
P.S I read it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2009, 03:09 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,906
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAddams View Post
Make up your mind. Some very good points are listed but you belittle her because she is a woman. Heathen scum.
P.S I read it.
All of the good Pastors points are always valid, true and Godly. She is a woman, As such, she is inferior most any many (except australians, nigras and the french, they are born of tainted criminal blood).So, being the Pastor is an upstanding, beyond true Christian, I have to demand you take back your rude and uncalled for disparaging remarks.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAddams View Post
Gravity: the force of attraction between all masses in the universe (objects to the ground)
Photosynthesis: The conversion of carbon dioxcide into organic compounds
Yes, great. Where does this force of gravity come from? Why does it exist. What makes things move?

How does carbon dioxide get converted organic compounds. How is the plant able to do this?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAddams View Post
#15 though, there are some intelligent people that do not believe in God. Charles Darwin was actually christian until his daughter died and he lost faith.
No there aren't. Charles Darwin was hardly intelligent, he actually believed in the theory of evolution!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2009, 04:50 AM
EmilyRose's Avatar
EmilyRose EmilyRose is offline
Unsaved trash, Teenaged queer boy

How dumb can you get? 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: being a chav queer
Posts: 55
EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.EmilyRose is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
No there aren't. Charles Darwin was hardly intelligent, he actually believed in the theory of evolution!
Because it's been proven.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:57 AM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyRose View Post
Because it's been proven.
How ridiculous. There is NO proof for the THEORY of evolution. And even those things which scientists claim as proof weren't available in Darwin's day.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
i love list threads!!!!, proof of god's existence

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved