X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals

I had builders around to fix a wall that had started to fall over. I overheard one of them telling the other to set up a bum line behind the wall. Needless to say I chased these homers of my property

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver_Cromwell View Post
      I had builders around to fix a wall that had started to fall over. I overheard one of them telling the other to set up a bum line behind the wall. Needless to say I chased these homers of my property
      I'm sorry to hear that. The rectal demons have infiltrated their way into all areas of society.

It's a shame. Building things is the height of masculinity. No nancy boy was ever intended to be a builder.

I blame the Village People for this mess.

I'm glad you retained your anal virginity. Praise Jesus!
      But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
      Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
      "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

congratulations on having the worst art skills i have seen all year. seriously, i bet most monkeys could draw better than you - but what's to be expected from such unintelligent, brainwashed people?
        so wait, let me get this straight. if you were given your way, you would have gays segregated and killed, just like they did in nazi times? you do know how bad the nazis were, right? they caused one of the worst genocides in history, and let me tell you, that is the opposite of what God wants.
        I submit to you that God doesn't want you to have such hate in your heart, that he wants you to love everyone, no matter what, and mind your own business about their sins. Before you argue -
        “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” [Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]
        (15) “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” [John 8:7 KJV]
        (18) “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” [Luke 6:41 KJV]

so, there you have it.

by the way, SHOCKINGLY, your incredibly offensive system for detecting fags does not work - i'm so gay i'm like the king of fags, and i wouldn't touch you with a 100 foot pole.

Comment

Originally posted by judaschristvevo View Post
          ***ad hominem removed***
          ***The Hitler card removed***

I submit to you that God doesn't want you to have such hate in your heart, that he wants you to love everyone, no matter what, and mind your own business about their sins. Before you argue -
          “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” [Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]
          (15) “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” [John 8:7 KJV]
          (18) “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” [Luke 6:41 KJV]

***ad ridiculum removed***

Dear Sinner,

You've got it upside down.

WE love. We love you enough to try to convert you from your evil ways. Why else would we expose ourselves every day to the ridicule and violent tantrums of unsaved trash on this Godly Forum! We want you to repent and get a place in Heaven. And if you repent, your position in Heaven will be a magnificent one, even better than ours!

Matthew 18:13
          And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

It is GOD who hates your kind. He has expressed in clearly. It is exactly this Wrath that we want to SAVE you from OUT OF LOVE.

Deuteronomy 9:28
          Lest the land whence thou broughtest us out say, Because the LORD was not able to bring them into the land which he promised them, and because he hated them, he hath brought them out to slay them in the wilderness.

You have some wonderful verses there. Would you be kind enough to tell us why they are the ones that matter and others can be ignored. What is your method of choosing which parts of the Bible are relevant and which are not? We really would like to know!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

...Before you argue - ...
            Before YOU argue, learn what those Scriptures actually mean, k?

Here's a good place to start: The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5). While you're there, read the rest of the sticky threads, at least.

Comment

so wait, let me get this straight. if you were given your way, you would have gays segregated and killed, just like they did in nazi times?
              Just as God commanded in Leviticus, yes.
              But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
              Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"

Comment

so wait, let me get this straight. if you were given your way, you would have gays segregated and killed, just like they did in nazi times? you do know how bad the nazis were, right? they caused one of the worst genocides in history, and let me tell you, that is the opposite of what God wants.
                So they knocked off a few Christ killers?
                They also built freeways. Do I hear you condemning freeways?

i wouldn't touch you with a 100 foot pole.

Don't worry. You wouldn't get within 100 feet of me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah Mee, PhD View Post
                  Just as God commanded in Leviticus, yes.
                  And ***NEWSFLASH*** to all the fluffy-bunnies (those who think Jesus was Barney for the Stone Age) reading this, Jesus never said differently. He went to the trouble of pointing out that the no-shrimp thing was kinda dated and silly, but the no-buttsecs (not even oral) is still there.

Comment

... so wait, let me get this straight. if you were given your way, you would have gays segregated and killed, just like they did in nazi times?
                    I think you mean "as they did in Biblical times."
                    you do know how bad the nazis were, right?
                    We are here to discuss the Bible, not some foreign catholic country's interpretation of the Bible.
                    they caused one of the worst genocides in history,
                    It pales into insignificance by God's destruction of all life at the time of the flood.
                    and let me tell you, that is the opposite of what God wants.
                    No! I will not let you tell me that, for those are the words of Satan. On His Way to establishing as land for His People, God wiped out entire nations, man, woman and child. Yet, queers are not a nation, they are simply people who have chosen to become abominations in the Sight of God - and God explains how they should be treated - i.e. the same way as the Moabites, Amalkelites, Jessubites, etc. etc.,
                    I submit to you that God doesn't want you to have such hate in your heart,
                    It is not "hate" if God tells you to do it.
                    Who is your "neighbour"
                    God instructs us to cast the stones - that is good enough for me. The fact that the pharisees did not cast stones is a matter for themselves.
                    I don't think anyone here is an Abomination in the Sight of The Lord. I think we have passed that test.
                    so, there you have it.
                    Yes, I have it... it appears that you do not. Quite frankly, I am appalled at atheists like you - people who have never read a Bible - coming here and telling us what is right and what is wrong!

It is the same as your telling God what is right or wrong, and that is blasphemy.
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      And ***NEWSFLASH*** to all the fluffy-bunnies (those who think Jesus was Barney for the Stone Age) reading this, Jesus never said differently. He went to the trouble of pointing out that the no-shrimp thing was kinda dated and silly, but the no-buttsecs (not even oral) is still there.
                      Exactly. You'd think Jesus could've maybe said something if he wasn't okay with it.

One of the major problems with cuddly Christian types is that they have no notion of specificity. Even if we incorrectly interpret "loving your neighbor" in the most inclusive way - that we should love everyone - it's clear that homosexuality is an exception to the rule.

Take the following two paraphrased rules:
                      1. Stone fags
                      2. Love everyone

You have to apply them in the order in which they make sense. If you apply rule 2 before any other rule then you produce contradictions that simply don't exist in the Bible. If you apply the more specific rules first (e.g. stoning queers) and then apply the more general rules later, there is no contradiction. This is the only way to obey ALL of God's laws. In this example, "love everyone" would be interpreted as an instruction to love everyone except queers, who you put to death instead. That is obvious to all of us here but painfully difficult for faux Christians to understand.

Here's a simplified flow chart for you retarded fluffy bunnies out there:

Now do this with the whole Bible. And remember that not everyone is your "neighbor"! Sometimes not even the guy who lives next door!

Comment

Dr. Mee,
                        We'd all be aflutter like a blue jay if you could give us a class on queer-leveling at the next Boys-Only Bible Camp Retreat. If we are able to identify the kids who are going a little lopsided, and catch it early, we might be able to intervene with a good firm lesson or two on the pains of being a queer-boy sissy-pants. If we can drill it into just three or four needy boys on this next camp out, I would be deeply satisfied. God's love NEEDS to be deposited into these boys somehow!
                        Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                        -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Working...
                        X