X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THY WILL BE DONE! Orlando Pulse Sodomy Club Shooting - Prayers Needed!

Let us Pray!

Luke 11:2-4
    And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not in
    to temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Behold: Pulse Nightclub, Orlando, Florida, United States oF America!

A den of Homer depravity. An open sore in the Face of Jesus. It was inevitable that God would find a tool to punish the people who frequent locales such as this one.
    A shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Orlando has resulted in a “mass casualty situation”, police have confirmed, adding that the attacker has been killed and a controlled explosion has taken place at the venue.
    Shots were fired at the Pulse Club, an LGBT nightclub in the city, in the early hours of Sunday. Staff at the venue posted on Facebook: “Everyone get out of pulse and keep running” and there were quickly reports on social media that an ongoing attack was taking place.
    Orlando police said the shooting had resulted in mass casualties and urged people to stay away from the area. Local unconfirmed reports suggested as many as 20 people could have been injured in the attack
    The alleged attacker, we do know who at the moment, perished during this incident.
    Authorities said a controlled explosion had taken place inside the club, undertaken by law enforcement operatives, and urged media to avoid reporting inaccuracies. They also confirmed the attacker had been killed inside the club.
    We do know that sodomites despise God. They try to twist the words of Jesus to fit their unnatural lusts (Romans 1:27). However, they also know that they'll eventually lose any hope for Salvation if they persist in their chosen life filled with sin (1 Corinthians 6:9).

Based on this, it is ironic who these people turn to during their hour of need.
    One man who claimed he was inside the club said people were “screaming that people are dead”. “They are just pulling people out in stretchers loading them up,” he said. “Please god let everyone make it – tonight was supposed to be a fun night!! One more minute and we would of been shot or worse.”
    Let us pray:
    • that those who perished had the decency to Repent (Matthew 3:2) during their last moments so that they have at least a chance for Heaven.
    • that those who survived and are maimed for life understand that this is the Final Warning Jesus is going to give them! He'll get them Big Time Very Soon (Revelation 21:8)!
    • that the attacker who committed the sin of dismissing God's ordered secular law (Titus 3:1) - while admittedly doing God's work (Leviticus 20:13) - also found the decency to Repent (Matthew 3:2) for the killings and - if not - that (s)he'll find some comfort in the Furnace (Matthew 13:42) of the fact that s(he) was probably just a Lathe of Heaven to teach these sinners a lesson.
    In any case, there's a lot of praying to do. Let us Praise God for this Incredible Manifestation of His Power and Wrath upon the Nation that has chosen to practice Sodomy instead of Worship! HIS WILL BE DONE as it was tonight!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Re: THY WILL BE DONE! Orlando Pulse Sodomy Club Shooting - Prayers Needed!

I am fairly sure that the first thing the "attacker" did after carrying out Biblical justice in true second ammendment fashion, was to repent, knowing what the authorities were up to. Could this man, Kevin James Loibl, be a modern day example of a Christian martyr?

Comment

Prayers needed? I don't know about that. The shooter was a Muzzie.

I know what I can pray for! That this incident will start a war between homos and Moooslimes. Hopefully the next story is about hundreds of homers dressed as Greek Hoplites, armed with real spears and shields, storming a mosque.

Comment

Originally posted by Bezukhov View Post
        Prayers needed? I don't know about that. The shooter was a Muzzie.
        The more I read about this story, the less straightforward it seems. Apparently he was not only an Afganistani but also a Registered Democrat. What on earth is going on here? Is the Clinton woman now sending her own people to take out the gaywise, who are democrat voters to a man/woman/something-in-between? And if so, why?

Psalm 119:169
        Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

This is why we need more guns in Europe. How can God work in his ways when men take so many of his tools?
          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
          -Holocaust Jokes
          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
            The more I read about this story, the less straightforward it seems. Apparently he was not only an Afganistani but also a Registered Democrat. What on earth is going on here?
            I am FURIOUS right now. With Obama of course. Here we have someone with a clearly foreign-sounding name killing Americans in America and we are all twiddling our thumbs while the world LAUGHS at us. Why haven't we ATTACKED them yet? ATTACK THEM NOW OBAMA!!
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

We also need to consider how to prevent this violence in the future. I can't help but notice that if these gay men weren't dancing in a night-club in Orlando, then they wouldn't have been shot and killed. Oughtn't we to ban this activity in order to better protect our vulnerable gay friends? If they were safely curfewed in their homes between the hours of 6pm to 6am then this tragedy could never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                Oughtn't we to ban this activity in order to better protect our vulnerable gay friends?
                You may have gay friends, Dr Toole. The rest of us do not, so I'd appreciate it if you were less free with the "our" in cases like this.

You make a good point about Obama, though. Do you know, what with all the excitement of the primaries and the anticipation of Mr Trump's election, I had entirely forgotten that Obama is still President!

Comment

Brethren and Sisters,

There is no need to be confused. Everything about this incident is very straightforward if we remember to include the most pivotal variable. Jesus.

Jesus did not prevent this from happening. He could have. He chose not to. In fact, some wise choices indicate that it is highly likely that He designed it as a Manifestation of His Mercy (Jonah 4:3) towards those who have rejected Him (Romans 1:27). All the details were designed to gain the maximum harvest of souls for Eternal Life in Heaven.

1. If the shooter was indeed a muslim papist, he was already lost (John 3:16-18). Thus, no soul was put into immortal peril because of the sinful act of killing.
                  2. The sodomites experienced their Damascus Moment.

Acts 9:3-4
                  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Jesus made His displeasure known onto the sinners with minimum collateral damage on the souls of His tools. They were destined to damnation any way. The situation may seem chaotic now but in the very near future the survivors will understand, and they'll thank Jesus for His intervention. They will realize that this was the best day of their lives. The day they were given the choice to choose Jesus.

God is Love (1 John 4:8).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                  2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                  Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

If they were safely curfewed in their homes between the hours of 6pm to 6am then this tragedy could never happen.
                    Good point, Brother Anthony. However, I feel that the only way to properly protect homos is to keep them in mental hospitals. Furthermore, they can be reformed from their queerness through hard labor, a time-proven method which my company has helped to perfect at factory prisons throughout China.

Back when Chairman Mao was running things, commie "reform through labor" acquired an unfair reputation due to the fact that it was entirely controlled by Big Government. Thankfully, we are past that, and China's prisons today are a model of public-private partnerships, run by my company. These institutions are immensely profitable as well as beneficial to inmates.

Actually, we seldom call them "inmates" these days, a racist term which undermines their self-esteem and devalues their human rights. As a caring-sharing company, The Uranus Corporations prefers to call our Chink slave laborers "associates."

Chink lesbian associates feeling the love at a public-private factory

Chink associates enjoy a relaxing lunch between shifts

Happy Chink homo-associates sort kidneys at an organ-donation factory near Shanghai

So getting back to the topic of this discussion, I'd just like to say that even though our Lord applauds the slaughter of homos, we True Christians must be willing to step up to the plate and offer these condemned sinners a chance to get right with God and pay back their debts to society. They may still burn in Hell, but at least they can die with dignity, earning recognition from my company's shareholders for their contribution to record-breaking quarterly results.
                    Praise Jesus!
                    Brother Fred
                    CEO, The Uranus Corporation
                    Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                      You may have gay friends, Dr Toole. The rest of us do not, so I'd appreciate it if you were less free with the "our" in cases like this.
                      My dear Joanna, could the female mind possibly be any more feeble! I presumed for the purposes of the discussion, as any man on this thread would tell you if you had politely asked, that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. My goodness, do we really need to spell out every little detail on here so that the ladies can feel like they are included?

Comment

We also need to consider how to prevent this violence in the future. I can't help but notice that if these gay men weren't dancing in a night-club in Orlando, then they wouldn't have been shot and killed. Oughtn't we to ban this activity in order to better protect our vulnerable gay friends? If they were safely curfewed in their homes between the hours of 6pm to 6am then this tragedy could never happen.
                        I think you're on to something here, and there are many contributing factors. What about the noise? This event happened just after 2 a.m. on a Saturday night/Sunday morning-- perhaps some community members were simply fed up with the late night noise. People have to get their rest for church on Sunday morning. It simply doesn't make any sense to have ANY businesses open after 10 p.m. on an evening before church services. That's just courting violence-- to have loud people partying past 2 a.m. when you're trying to get a restful night's sleep before church? No wonder someone went in with an automatic pistol and assault weapon and shot down 102 people, killing 49...

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                          I think you're on to something here, and there are many contributing factors. What about the noise? This event happened just after 2 a.m. on a Saturday night/Sunday morning-- perhaps some community members were simply fed up with the late night noise. People have to get their rest for church on Sunday morning. It simply doesn't make any sense to have ANY businesses open after 10 p.m. on an evening before church services. That's just courting violence-- to have loud people partying past 2 a.m. when you're trying to get a restful night's sleep before church? No wonder someone went in with an automatic pistol and assault weapon and shot down 102 people, killing 49...
                          Nothing good happens outdoors after the midnight hour ... or 2 AM, 3AM, etc.

My parents had a strict curfew on us ... they cared enough. We are still alive and well. xox
                          But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                          him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                          ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                          Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

My dear Joanna, could the female mind possibly be any more feeble! I presumed for the purposes of the discussion, as any man on this thread would tell you if you had politely asked, that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. My goodness, do we really need to spell out every little detail on here so that the ladies can feel like they are included?
                            Ahem Dr Toole. Please don't forget that Sister Joanna is a True Christian(tm) lady and therefore above you in the pecking order. I would hope that you would see fit to apologise to her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Brother Jim. I paid no attention to "Doctor" Toole's hapless maunderings on this occasion, as by his argument we at Landover should be friends with either the wishy-washy Church-of-England-members (who hate the Catholics) or the child-molesting Mary-worshippers (who hate the Church of England).

I suspect Bernie Saunders is not a great fan of the Clinton woman (and vice-versa). This does not make me any more kindly disposed toward either of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X