X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should Every Christian Own a Gun?

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Bad idea. Only Christian men should have guns. Every time my wife got a gun, she accidentally shot at me. Women are simply incapable of handling complicated devices like cars, guns or voting machines.
    A woman during her "time of the month" is more unstable than usual. Putting a gun in her hand is like giving whiskey to the Indians.

Amen brother Cranky but would you say there may be exceptions like Sister Sarah Palin or Sister Ann Coulter?

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals." Dr Jerry Falwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      The Bible(KJV1611) makes no mention of guns, sport.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

YIC
      Are the any admonitions against armament other than swords? I can find none.

Would you say then that gun ownership should not be a requirement for Christians? There are those who say that the Bible can only be fully understood with the Holy Spirit reading along with you. If a pastor here decreed after getting a word of knowledge from God as described in 1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Now that I found that Pastor Steven Anderson is a fraud I have to question his notion that all Christians should own guns but it does sound like a good idea. I would think that God would want us to have parity when it comes to bearing arms. As wonderful as a sword is I find something godly about and AR-15 or a Glock, don't you?

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals." Dr Jerry Falwell

Comment

Originally posted by Sword Of Christ View Post
        Are the any admonitions against armament other than swords? I can find none.

Would you say then that gun ownership should not be a requirement for Christians? There are those who say that the Bible can only be fully understood with the Holy Spirit reading along with you. If a pastor here decreed after getting a word of knowledge from God as described in 1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Now that I found that Pastor Steven Anderson is a fraud I have to question his notion that all Christians should own guns but it does sound like a good idea. I would think that God would want us to have parity when it comes to bearing arms. As wonderful as a sword is I find something godly about and AR-15 or a Glock, don't you?
        In purchasing a firearm one must ask, where was it manufactured and who is profiting? We must also remember God's part in writing the Constitution of the United States of America, in particular the Second Amendment.

Above all else, is Christ receiving His due glory from your actions?
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          In purchasing a firearm one must ask, where was it manufactured and who is profiting? We must also remember God's part in writing the Constitution of the United States of America, in particular the Second Amendment.

Above all else, is Christ receiving His due glory from your actions?
          Now that President Trump has given Putin the Presidential Seal of Approval do you think it is OK now to own a Russian-made AK-47?

Some would argue that in many ways the AK-47 has advantages over the M-16. What does your husband think?

Comment

I think it's a question of choice:If you want one,go ahead
            Reserved for KJV only
            - Admin -

Comment

Originally posted by Martins97 View Post
              That's nice, but why should anyone care what you think?

Comment

You probably would have said that about Eve in the Garden

Note: That choice did not work out very well.

Comment

You Pro Choice people make me sick! Gun ownership is not a choice. It is a Christian responsibility as a patriotic American!

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
                  Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                    You Pro Choice people make me sick! Gun ownership is not a choice. It is a Christian responsibility as a patriotic American!

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I think that it would be helpful and cautionary to note that there has already been considerable infringing. We already have to have a license to legally obtain automatic rifles and silencers. It's become almost impossible to obtain ammunition for light artillery and grenades, both rocket propelled and hand thrown, are apparently non-existent for the Christian. It is our Christian duty to defend those rights we have left.
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post

Imagine Jesus had a gun then he might had taken some lifes before they could take him to the cross.
                      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                      -Holocaust Jokes
                      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                        I think that it would be helpful and cautionary to note that there has already been considerable infringing. We already have to have a license to legally obtain automatic rifles and silencers. It's become almost impossible to obtain ammunition for light artillery and grenades, both rocket propelled and hand thrown, are apparently non-existent for the Christian. It is our Christian duty to defend those rights we have left.
                        You make a great and godly point. I too would like to legally own a flamethrower, a heavy machine gun with armor piercing shells and some silencers.

When Jesus comes back on his white horse and swinging His mighty sword, do you think he will also be carrying some type of firearm and if so, what firearms do you think Jesus would prefer?

Comment

When Jesus comes back on his white horse and swinging His mighty sword, do you think he will also be carrying some type of firearm and if so, what firearms do you think Jesus would prefer?
                          American made.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                            American made.
                            Since Russia is now a strong ally of the US and since the Russian government helped elect godly President Trump don't you think Jesus may want to carry a Russian-made Kalashnikov assault rifle or one of their pistols?

Comment

Since Russia is now a strong ally of the US and since the Russian government helped elect godly President Trump don't you think Jesus may want to carry a Russian-made Kalashnikov assault rifle or one of their pistols?
                              That level of complex thought I leave to the menfolk. I am a Lady of delicate and refined sensibility and a.

When I need to shoot someone, I stick with American made.

I can only handle a small caliber, because of my hands and problems with the recoil, so I always aim for the bottom of the chin. A tiny shift up goes through the nose; a tiny shift down goes through the throat. If the shot varies more than that, I get the head or the chest.

Works every time.

Comment

You can't go wrong with Smith and Wesson, Sister. What is that, a .38? I can't say I care much for those short barrels, but they are perfectly fine up close for just about any man or beast you are likely to run into in America, save possibly a Brown Bear. They can get especially testy if they ever find out they've been shot..
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X