X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children not safe with Atheist father!

This Fox News broadcast will show that there are still judges who believe in the primacy of a Christian upbringing and the saving of their souls. Most heartening, most gratifying.

Please meet to protest Craig Strawberry's protest.

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Re: Children not safe with Atheist father!

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    This Fox News broadcast will show that there are still judges who believe in the primacy of a Christian upbringing and the saving of their souls. Most heartening, most gratifying.
    I agree, and I'm glad that story made the news.

Because people have to start realizing that when you leave God™ and The True Christian™ faith, there ARE consequences...like losing custody of your children.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to "do the math".

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
      I agree, and I'm glad that story made the news.

Because people have to start realizing that when you leave God™ and The True Christian™ faith, there ARE consequences...like losing custody of your children.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to "do the math".
      Mistress Cookie is so right. There should really be a law that when there is a custody conflict, the most Christian parent should win.

JJH
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Once we retake the Whitehouse in 2012, this kind of thing will be outlawed. Queers, atheists, witches, mudslimes, and so on will be legally prohibited from adopting children.

After all, all children are born Christian.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          Mistress Cookie is so right. There should really be a law that when there is a custody conflict, the most Christian parent should win.
          Should it not go further? We'd all be so much better off if ALL children... under the age of 9, I'd suggest ...were removed from non-Christian homes and placed with True Christians™.

Children over 9, without have the benefit of proper upbringing, are best left to their own devices. They are already too willful, have become habitual liars, and are highly disruptive. They should be kept away from younger children, those that are not yet set in evil ways... the cheapest solution, of course, being to leave them in the Godless home.
          sigpic
          Revelations 6:16
          "And said to the mountains and rocks,
          Fall on us, and hide us from the face
          of him that sitteth on the throne,
          and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

this is stupid!!

this father loves his children and deserves to have them!

religion dosent matter in this!

Comment

Originally posted by bettsyboy View Post
              this is stupid!!

this father loves his children and deserves to have them!

Apparently he doesn't love them enough to want to ensure their eternal life in Heaven. It seems he'd rather damn them to an eternity of suffering in Hell. Is that love? I think not.
              The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
              Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
              sigpic

Comment

I think that Christianity should be the metric in all legal debates. If an old lady slips at the mall, the mall owner and the old lady shouldn't be arguing in court about how fast housekeeping cleaned up the spill, or how well security marked it, but how Christian they are, and whether or not they prayed for victory in the lawsuit. That is all that matters.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by bettsyboy View Post
                  Religion determines a child's fate for eternity. It is the ONLY thing that matters
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                  X