X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by Larni69 View Post
    It has long been suspected 'she' is a post op transexualist.

YIC
    Posted via Mobile Device

Your point?
    If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilslittlehelper View Post
      Don't be drag, just be a queen
      Whether you're broke or evergreen
      You're black, white, beige, chola descent
      You're Lebanese, you're orient

Whether life's disabilities
      Left you outcast, bullied or teased
      Rejoice and love yourself today
      'Cause baby, you were born this way

No matter gay, straight or bi
      Lesbian, transgendered life
      I'm on the right track, baby
      I was born to survive

No matter black, white or beige
      Chola or orient made
      I'm on the right track, baby
      I was born to be brave

Quote from: Lady Gaga - Born this way
      Yep - some fag hag mentalist pop slut's words trump the word of God every time. Haven't you got some dolls to play with?

I don't get it, you freely acknowledge that God must have hated your family and that you are less than capable of understanding stuff as a result and yet you are determined to displease God.

Think deeply, for a moment, about why it is important that all people wanting to be Christian fully understand God's word to the letter. Wouldn't it be a mistake to think you were a Christian if you didn't really understand that God WILL punish you for certain sins by making you have a retarded child or similarly afflicted infant with deformities and so on. Why would God lie?
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Your point?
        She was not born that way.

All the best.
        Posted via Mobile Device
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

All the best.
          Posted via Mobile Device

Do you know lady gaga?
          If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.

Comment

All the best.
            Posted via Mobile Device
            It's small wonder we are struggling with this one, brother. The reliance on pop songs for wisdom over the clear and wondrous verses of our Lord's word is a sure sign of slipping deeper and deeper into worldly delusion.
            2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              It's small wonder we are struggling with this one, brother. The reliance on pop songs for wisdom over the clear and wondrous verses of our Lord's word is a sure sign of slipping deeper and deeper into worldly delusion.
              2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Born this way makes more sence then the bible has ever done!

Comment

Do you know lady gaga?
                We know she is a godless slut who acts like a whore.
                1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Dreadful slut or God? Who to follow?
                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Do you know lady gaga?
                  Stop trying to change the subject

God created man in his own image

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So either you made a choice to have Aspersions syndrome or you are calling God a retard!

This is what the Bible (KJV 1611) (and therefor God)) thinks:

Lev 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Lev 21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

Lev 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

Lev 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,

Lev*20: 20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

Lev 21:*21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

Game set and finish!

All the best.

All the best.
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Stop trying to change the subject

God created man in his own image

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So either you made a choice to have Aspersions syndrome or you are calling God a retard!

All the best.
                    Posted via Mobile Device
                    I didn't make the choice so god must be a retard then. I can't help that I have ASPERGERS as it's spelled.

Comment

I didn't make the choice so god must be a retard then. I can't help that I have ASPERGERS as it's spelled.
                      Please re read my last post. If tapped edit by mistake.

Jesus is the Light!
                      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Please re read my last post. If tapped edit by mistake.

Jesus is the Light!
                        Posted via Mobile Device

So just because you have a disorder you shall not live?

Comment

So just because you have a disorder you shall not live?
                          The bible (KJV1611) tells us what it tells us.

Don't shoot the person telling you exactly what loving, Chritianty believes. If I believe in God I believe what the bible (KJV1611) tells me. I don't think about it or interpret it: as a good Christian(tm) I follow exactly what the bible (KJV1611) says: about everything!

That is True Christianity(tm).

Jesus' love (is conditional)!
                          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

The bible (KJV1611) tells us what it tells us.

Don't shoot the person telling you exactly what loving, Chritianty believes. If I believe in God I believe what the bible (KJV1611) tells me. I don't think about it or interpret it: as a good Christian™ I follow exactly what the bible (KJV1611) says: about everything!

That is True Christianity™.

Jesus' love (is conditional)!
                            Posted via Mobile Device

But why haven't you commited suicide yet? I mean you're clearly retarded

Comment

Look, while we might just understand a bit more that you get things the wrong way round because you clearly have trouble thinking, this sort of blasphemy isn't really the right way to go about being Saved. You say you didn't choose to be one of the retarded therefore God must have afflicted you on purpose with being a retarded person. You say you've been retarded from birth so you must be being punished for one of your family. This may even be someone you never met; a great grandparent or suchlike.

Are you from a family of criminals? Was one of your ancestors a disgusting pervert? perhaps your parents were similar to you and just cursed God a lot and refused to believe despite mountains of evidence.
                              Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,

Why not become one of the thousands and choose God's love instead of cursing any children (it might happen) you have to more of the same inability to understand things properly you suffer from?
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                                Look, while we might just understand a bit more that you get things the wrong way round because you clearly have trouble thinking, this sort of blasphemy isn't really the right way to go about being Saved. You say you didn't choose to be one of the retarded therefore God must have afflicted you on purpose with being a retarded person. You say you've been retarded from birth so you must be being punished for one of your family. This may even be someone you never met; a great grandparent or suchlike.

Are you from a family of criminals? Was one of your ancestors a disgusting pervert? perhaps your parents were similar to you and just cursed God a lot and refused to believe despite mountains of evidence.
                                Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,

Why not become one of the thousands and choose God's love instead of cursing any children (it might happen) you have to more of the same inability to understand things properly you suffer from?
                                HAHA I'm smarter then you will EVER be!

My family is the best! Is someone in your family a retard except you? Or is everyone brainwashed and plain stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X