X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Amen, I wonder what he'll do to the Seventh Day Adventists?
    The Donald knocked it out of the park - who ever heard of these Adventists anyway.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

I've been on the streets of Freehold and around the Des Moines metro these last couple of nights. What I'm looking for are kids whose parents allow them ridicule Donald by wearing Donald masks for Halloween.

Fortunately, it is more popular to ridicule Obama so I have only had to scold a few children.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Friends, I do hate to be the fly in the ointment, but I must say I have some reservations about Mr. Trump.

For example, how do we know he is a Christian of deep conviction?

While I am pleased with his positions I am not encouraged from what I know of him.

He is from godless Manhatten, has been deeply involved in promoting the evils of drinking and gambling, and may have even been involved with the Mafia!

He is a whore monger of the highest degree. He owns "Miss Universe" an event that allows slutty women to show off their bodies shamelessly for the whole world to see.

He has committed the sin of divorce several times. For all you Christians who say divorce is "acceptable" just look at the words of Jesus. He said divorce is NEVER allowed.

While I do admit his current wife is easy on the eyes, she would be the first trophy wife first lady if elected.

On the other hand... I do like his convictions ( Although that humble, sainly old soul Ben Carson is my first choice!!)

How is a Christian to reconcile this man's all American agenda, with his less than perfect private life.

Comment

Originally posted by DeweyClutter View Post
          Friends, I do hate to be the fly in the ointment, but I must say I have some reservations about Mr. Trump.

Because he is a close friend of Pastor Zeke, dear. Our Godly Pastor would not befriend a Hellbound heathen.

While I am pleased with his positions I am not encouraged from what I know of him.

He is from godless Manhatten, has been deeply involved in promoting the evils of drinking and gambling, and may have even been involved with the Mafia!
          Mr. Trump may have sinned in the past. Let's be honest: who hasn't? The point is, that when he began to run for office, he repented for his past sins and accepted Jesus as his Savior. Praise Jesus!

He is a whore monger a successful businessman of the highest degree. He owns "Miss Universe" an event that allows slutty women to show off their bodies shamelessly for the whole world to see.
          I've corrected that for you, dear. You're welcome.

He has committed the sin of divorce several times. For all you Christians who say divorce is "acceptable" just look at the words of Jesus. He said divorce is NEVER allowed.
          Except for the sin of fornication. Mr. Trump. It's not his fault that he ended up marrying some fornicating whores.

While I do admit his current wife is easy on the eyes, she would be the first trophy wife first lady if elected.
          So? If Hillary gets elected, Bill Clinton would became the ugliest first lady in the US history. Now, THAT would be a problem!

On the other hand... I do like his convictions ( Although that humble, sainly old soul Ben Carson is my first choice!!)
          But, Carson is a copy cat who just steals Trump's ideas as if they were pies on a window sill!

How is a Christian to reconcile this man's all American agenda, with his less than perfect private life.
          My dear, how DARE you judge such a Godly, Man as Donald Trump?
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Donald Trump has testified as to his faith on various occasions. He testifies that he attends church most of the time on Christmas and Easter.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Dewey, I'd like to suggest that you clean up your own filthy network of sins before you judge another. Christians are not to be judged, according to God. A Saved(r) man such as Mr. Trump is sin-free.

I call upon you to post the Scripture to back up what I have said in the above paragraph. If you are a Christian, it should be easy.

Jesus and I are waiting....
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

My apologies, Pastor Zeke.

I was unaware of your up close and personal relationship with Mr. Trump, and Mr. Trump's true and honest faith. For that I apologize.

We all know that when a man (or woman) gets down on his knees, repents, and accepts Jesus as his/her lord and savior, his sins are wiped away, and his soul is clean as a whistle!

As for Bible verse, which one should I choose? There are oh so many New Testament (Particularly Romans) that I fear picking one over the other.

I am glad I know who the correct Christian choice for president is. I do admire Mike Huckabee, a fine Christian governor of my state, but it really seems the Lord has chosen Mr. Trump over Governor Mike.

Praise the Lord and the lord's annointed, President Donald Trump!

Comment

As for Bible verse, which one should I choose? There are oh so many New Testament (Particularly Romans) that I fear picking one over the other.
                  Mr. Clutter, I see you're new here and so perhaps you don't quite understand the Biblically mandated respect for our Spiritual Leaders (Hebrews 13:7). Pastor Zeke is offering you a chance to save your soul, as it clearly takes more than simple confession to avoid eternal damnation (James 2:14; John 14:15; James 2:10). I suggest you take the time to find the pertinent Bible verses that the good pastor has challenged you to find. I think you might consider this as a life-changing opportunity, one not to miss!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I fully intend to do so.

To my great shame and horror I have been a "namby pamby" Christian until quite recently. I do not even own a King James Bible.

I always heard that by faith man is saved, and his works are immaterial. Are both faith and works needed after all?

Comment

I fully intend to do so.

To my great shame and horror I have been a "namby pamby" Christian until quite recently. I do not even own a King James Bible.
                      Never fear, dear! The LORD has given us a command to have dominion over the whole world (Genesis 1:26; 28). To that end, we as a Body of Christ have made the Holy Bible the most widely read book on the globe! It's beauty and majesty are yours for the asking:

King James Bible Online: Authorized King James Version (KJV) of the Bible- the preserved and living Word of God. Includes 1611 KJV and 1769 Cambridge KJV.

I always heard that by faith man is saved, and his works are immaterial. Are both faith and works needed after all?
                      Well now, you've come to the right place! The HOLY BIBLE!

Read it, dear, and come back and tell us what It says about Salvation!
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I fully intend to do so.

No, but does God's will have requirements that might be considered works? Some might define it thus. Salvation requires devotion to God's will. Part of His will is that only through a personal relationship with Jesus may one attain salvation. You might consider all this a list of rules that must be followed or you will go to Hell with the Devil. I would quote you a few verses, but I believe you should read the entire Book of Matthew, with special attention to Chapter 7.

God Bless!
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I fully intend to do so.

You have come to the right place--the place where we discuss this country's next President, Donald Trump. It turns out Donald is an expert on Bibles. He owns lots of the them and, he says, he "keeps them in a safe place."

In your journey to find Jesus, I think you will find inspiration in Donald Trump

Comment

I'm so excited that Mr. Trump will make this a godly era where the unsaved, like Mr. Dewey, can learn more about our Lord and accept Him. Praise Jesus!!
                            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Donald Trump is totally awesome!!!

Comment

This is IT. The Republican primary season is over.

Donald will host Saturday Night Live. I passed along some really funny jokes about Priests and alter boys and Seventh Day Adventists who don't know what day it is. My guess is he will use them.

There will be no competition left after his performance.

Donald Trump ‘SNL’ Appearance Originally Planned As Skit Only, Candidate Says

r">

Donald Trump said this morning his appearance on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live as guest host originally was envisioned as a skit only. That would have given the GOP presidential race frontrunner about the same air time on the show as it had afforded to Dem frontrunner Hillary Clinton.

“It started off as a skit, and I said ‘Alright, I’ll do it’,” Trump told
                                Chris Cuomo on CNN’s New Day. “When they took it up to Lorne Michaels – who’s an amazing guy, he’s run Saturday Night Live brilliantly for many years and hes’ a friend of mine – he said, ‘Well wait a minute, he’ll do the skit. Will he do the whole thing?'” And he called me and said, ‘Will you host Saturday Night Live‘ and I said, ‘It’s an honor.’
                                Some critics of the booking have chastized SNL and NBC over the disparity between how much air time Trump will get on the important late-night franchise and how much screen time was given to Clinton when she was a guest on the show’s season opener

Comment

Working...
                                X