X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Originally posted by TheCakeASS View Post
    "The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law." Which is James 4:11-12

Hence. Read logically. If you judge someone else. You are judging God Himself.

No, it is speaking of judging a fellow Brother in Christ. It is not speaking of un-saved, heathen trash.

We are expressly commanded to judge the un-saved.

1 Corinthians
    5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

We are True-Christians(tm) and cannot be judged by others. However, out judgement about others is accurate, and true.

1 Corinthians
    2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
    sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
    Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
    Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
    Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
    Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
    Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Also. Gravity does pull the Moon toward the Earth. Rotational speed and inertia, simple physics, keep it at bay. Simple weight trick. Tie a weight to a fishing line. Swing it 'round in a circle above your hand. The string is gravity. It's exerting a pull on the weight to keep it attached to the pivot point of your hand. Does the weight ever come back to your hand or arm as long as you keep the rotational speed up? No. It doesn't.
      So the big strings is keeping the moons from falling on the Earth?

I look at the moons all the time and never see the strings. Is it invisiible strings? So you make fun us for believing in God because you can't see Him, but you are believing in the invisible things? Invisible strings? You make me laugh in my mouth!!!!

Comment

"The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law." Which is James 4:11-12

Hence. Read logically. If you judge someone else. You are judging God Himself.
        You didn't read the sermon, did you.

James 4:11 refers to my fellow True Christian(tm) Brothers, not atheists, queers, mudslimes or feminazis. Try reading the whole Bible instead of taking it all out of context.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Jump? You do know there's a thing called gravity, right?
          Why would it stop "working" just because we were no longer touching the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilead View Post
            Jump? You do know there's a thing called gravity, right?
            Why would it stop "working" just because we were no longer touching the ground?
            We get a lot of unsaved trash who turn up here who know less than us about secular science. Can you please expand on what you mean by your statement above. I think you may be ignorant of God's laws and also the false 'scientific' laws. I find it a joy to find somebody doubly stupid so I am looking forward to your reply,

Jack
            Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Sad that someone felt moved to join these Godly forums just to spout such drivel.
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              Sex and debauchery in public schools
              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                Read the thread, doofus. Good grief! No wonder the Bible is too much for you.

If that's too hard go for a walk round the block.
                i did read the thread and you didnt answere my question.

Comment

Originally posted by nancyboygamer View Post
                  i did read the thread and you didnt answere my question.
                  Did you go for a walk?
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                    Did you go for a walk?
                    ya i did on flat ground. ok so there are a lot of reason why the earth is most likely flat. but im asking how you can just go straight and end up where you started so can you asnwere that question are are you going to keep answering my question with another question?

Comment

ya i did on flat ground. ok so there are a lot of reason why the earth is most likely flat. but im asking how you can just go straight and end up where you started so can you asnwere that question are are you going to keep answering my question with another question?
                      So, are you saying that you are ready to go straight? Hallelujah, a queer converted is a glorious thing. No more being a homer for you now.
                      The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
                      Give her a shovel.
                      Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
                      19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by wait_what View Post
                        So, are you saying that you are ready to go straight? Hallelujah, a queer converted is a glorious thing. No more being a homer for you now.
                        lol i have to admit that was pretty clever.

but still no one answered my question where if you walk straight... well maybe fly since if you walk you'll end up in the ocean... so you fly straight then you end up back where you started.

Comment

lol i have to admit that was pretty clever.

but still no one answered my question where if you walk straight... well maybe fly since if you walk you'll end up in the ocean... so you fly straight then you end up back where you started.
                          Look here, Nancy, I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell all of the other Hellbound liars who come through here shooting off about the Spherical Theory of Earth's Form. Namely this: that it doesn't matter because it is more important to keep your faith in the Bible than it is to know the "right" answer.

Let me ask you this: would you rather be right and in Hell, or wrong and in Heaven?

That's why God loves me more than He does you, because I do what I'm told. Obeying the Bible without question, regardless of how my conscience might haunt me, makes me twice the man that you are. If doubts have ever occurred to me, I refuse to remember them, because I have faith here and now.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

...if you walk straight... well maybe fly since if you walk you'll end up in the ocean... so you fly straight then you end up back where you started.
                            On a spherical earth, if you fly in a straight line, you end up in outer space, NOT back where you started.

What are they teaching kids in school these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              On a spherical earth, if you fly in a straight line, you end up in outer space, NOT back where you started.

What are they teaching kids in school these days?
                              i was just about to say the same about church...

and why is it so hard to answer by question?

Comment

and why is it so hard to answer by question?
                                I'm guessing it's because questions aren't answers.

Watching a little too much Jeopardy, are we?

Comment

Working...
                                X