X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tolerance

Originally posted by Father_Jason_Christ View Post
    When the day comes we shall see who truly are the faithful to our lord in thought and deed.
    Amen
    I suppose you believe it is you who will be saved and they will go to hell? How very judgmental of you.

I believe in a very large heaven where even the Landovarians will go there. My only hope is they aren't my neighbors.
    Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
    For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
      I suppose you believe it is you who will be saved and they will go to hell? How very judgmental of you.

I believe in a very large heaven where even the Landovarians will go there. My only hope is they aren't my neighbors.
      Don't worry, we won't be your neighbors. You'll see us from the pit of Hell you are roasting in, and when you are being sodomized by demons remember your behavior on this forum.
      "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        His silence is deafening, Sister.

He doesn't even know that "turning the other cheek" is an act of defiance and non-violent resistance to authority, as anyone with any grounding in Biblical scholarship (say, someone claiming to be a Papist priest like him) should know.

He can't comprehend that someone striking you on the right cheek must have backhanded you, as a man strikes a slave; turning the left cheek also to him would require him to strike forehand, as a man strikes an equal.

Why do these imbeciles show up claiming theological backgrounds when they have never even so much as read the Bible itself?

Lamentations 3:27-29

He has no answer. There is no answer other than that which God has chosen to give us.
        He cannot argue with The Word of God.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
          First, I think you should stop calling me "love" unless you mean it in Christian love, which I doubt. Second, I think that it is you who are intolerant of Jesus. What did He ever do to you, other than provide a way for you to escape eternal damnation? Almighty God temporarily sacrificed Himself to Himself to avert His own wrath, and He did it all so that you could be saved. Does that mean nothing to you?
          Two things:

One: In most European countries, the word 'love' is simply used in the same context as 'sir' or 'buddy'.

Two: Don't forget, the original biblical scriptures were the Gutenberg Bible, not the KJB.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
            Two things:

One: In most European countries, the word 'love' is simply used in the same context as 'sir' or 'buddy'.
            And why would we care about this, sweetie? This is America.
            Two: Don't forget, the original biblical scriptures were the Gutenberg Bible, not the KJB.
            Vulgate (which is the Bible translation published by Gutenberg) is not the original.
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
              And why would we care about this, sweetie? This is America.

I'm just trying to clarify.

Comment

Just for clarification, are you saying that there wasn't any Bible prior to the 4th century?

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
                  Two things:

What's the KJB? A communist mix of the Holy Bible and the KGB?
                  1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

For a moment there I thought you were going to say FSO. A little while ago I was obliged to borrow one of these, the alternative being too dreadful to contemplate. In many respects, however, its precision and that of Azrael Jackson have rather a lot in common. The following review highlights some of them.

Answers on a postcard to the usual address:
                    KJB
                    KGB
                    FSO
                    Azrael Jackson

Comment

Working...
                    X